HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>monaco

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

...I'm sorry guys... I missed doing this...

How many HA's you got there João?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Turning against each other already

kys

post the Bryan "Benfica's best defender" Ruiz webm

Podence is afucking GOAT
I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. Imagine Sportings team + Podence instead of fucking teo.
muh dick

has bruninho re-opened his facebook page already?

>already
it was weird seeing all the united Portuguese posters

when are these niggers leaving sp

fuck off

Éderson touches the ball though

Too bad 0 of those 10 won the league in Çiporte
:'(

why don't you post the 3528754856655487 webms where benfica reffballed its way out of relegation and stole the league?

Yes, good players come from your academy and you should be proud of that, too bad that this happens The Euro is over Mr. Smith. Now it's time to see who has the bigger dick, again.

This one?

I hope this years league produces great moments like these again. Casillas and Ruiz made the league 10/10 to watch.

>this triggers the lagartixas

I can see this guy flop desu. We have stacked wings. Who are we going to bench?

Gaitán left. Pizzi is a midfielder. Cervi as well. Salvio is an uncertainty.

I'd say we good with Carrillo and Zivkovic as the strongest options. Curious to see what happens to Ola John though

Pizzi plays better as a winger imo. Ola John is either loaned or sold.

We used him as a winger because Renato couldn't pass the ball. If we get a midfielder that knows how to pass the ball, there's no need to have Pizzi on the wing

Let's see how André Horta does.

>"Foi o primeiro jogo de treino, diante de uma equipa com um andamento muito diferente, por causa da Champions. Foi um bom treino, mas que obrigou os jogadores a correrem mais do que aquilo para que estavam preparados. Os dois centrais tiveram dificuldades em acompanhar, mas isso faz parte"

what did he mean

Brazilian league is better

>Too bad 0 of those 10

Actually Quaresma was in the champion team in 2002

Now when Benfica loses someone will make the same thread, you just made the board slightly bit worse, congratulations.

And still the club of his heart is Porto

Poor Sportem

>when Benfica loses

DELETE THIS

Or whoever is currently giving him a paycheck

good to see Portubros rate Carrillo

Carillo is alright, I hate when he spams anime though.

Who does Ronaldo support?

sporting lesbian

He's a socio of Sporting.

Not soon enough.

wena sudaca

your safe space is right here:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

#NotSportingLisbon

Why wouldn't we? He's a very talented player, he's just lazy.

I agree, monkey.
I don't mean all of us, though. I mean the turds that landed here during the Euro and just won't leave.

Posting my Benfica webms

>benfica ever winning european trophies

Why does Benfica choke so much on the European stage lads?

Porto are on a different level when it comes to representing Portugal on the European stage.

bela guttman curse

I hope Falcao unfucks his shit up desu.
He used to be a fucking beast

>getting cucked by voodoo

Porto has been more successful recently but Benfica won 2 CLs and lost 5 finals. Porto won the 2 they played.

Jesus loses friendlies on purpose to get new signings. Cheeky bastard

That Sporting GK is seriously bad, though

Actually, Guttman was an hungarian jew

That's why newspapers say that Jesus wants a new GK.

Plus Patrício could be leaving.
The time is absolutely now if he wants to try a different league.

That will change under the leadership of Rui Vitória.

Typical benfica fans tbqh

Delete this or I poo in the loo curse you.

Go back to playing cricket in Martim Moniz, Patel.

I wouldn't mind having a go on that currygirl tb.h

I see that's benficaqt3 can I see the other qts?

Roberto pls

Who decided to get THE CURRENT BEST INDIAN FOOTBALLER for marketing purposes though? And who failed on that goal?

>mfw that match
Shporting went full JUST

Sure

Sporting must think they're like Manchester United when they buy Indians and Japanese to sell shirts

It started with Futre, I believe. Tanaka was decent imo

wtf I love benfica now

Watching the friendly against Vitória de Setúbal atm

Grimaldo really is quality. Jovic looks lazy. I don't like Guedes in that position. Teixeira doesn't look great.

What's the score?

like that matters. When fucking Nacional had 2 egyptian players in their squad pic related happened

Fitness wise the team looks great, hard time finishing without our usual strikers. The ref was awful btw.

ITT: Benfiquistas are shitposters

Fell asleep in the end because I'm so tired.

Cervi looked sharp. Benítez looked very interesting. Horta and Almeida were willing to show themselves and that's great both played well.

that's a big shirt

There's a difference in being talked and actually getting a fanbase though.

You wish. Pic related is the data from when we finished 4th

You know you're lying anyhow

Shut up and join the party.

Salvio está com fome de bola.

Kek I always use that same year to prove everyone we are not bandwagonners (we have plenty of them though, especially now)

I use this excerpt:

"V: Ainda sonha com a guerra?

ALA: (...) Apesar de tudo, penso que guardávamos uma parte sã que nos permitia continuar a funcionar. Os que não conseguiam são aqueles que, agora, aparecem nas consultas. Ao mesmo tempo havia coisas extraordinárias. Quando o Benfica jogava, punhamos os altifalantes virados para a mata e, assim, não havia ataques.

V: Parava a guerra?

ALA: Parava a guerra. Até o MPLA era do Benfica. Era uma sensação ainda mais estranha porque não faz sentido estarmos zangados com pessoas que são do mesmo clube que nós. O Benfica foi, de facto, o melhor protector da guerra. E nada disto acontecia com os jogos do Porto e do Sporting, coisa que aborrecia o capitão e alguns alferes mais bem nascidos. Eu até percebo que se dispare contra um sócio do Porto, mas agora contra um do Benfica?

V: Não vou pôr isso na entrevista...

ALA: Pode pôr. Pode pôr. Faz algum sentido dar um tiro num sócio do Benfica?"

V = Visão
ALA = António Lobo Antunes

Sage & hide chilli bro

that ABSCP feel

Any abscp is just prevention against the abb

Estrela da Amadora are the true patrician tier club.

>be Benfica
>sell Renato Sanches and Gaitan for only 60m

Sporting could end up selling J Mario alone for more than that.

I thought he can go for 35m

Yeah, but if PSG and Chelsea start outbidding each other it will rise. Benfica are retarded for selling Renato before the Euros tbhwy

isn't joao mario wank? how is he worth so much?

t. Shlomo Silverstein

Right.
Typical zbording mental illness.

was a genuine question, joao mario

He's worth about 25m.
The Euro inflated his price. Anything over 35m is poor business, unless it's through objectives, like Renato's 80m.

Hes can possibly become the best midfielder in the world if he has a good coach, so 50-60M€ is more than fair.

i sincerely hope you don't actually believe that, simply to save you from terrible disappointment

>be Gaitan
>be 29 years old
>cost 25M
I see nothing wrong with that

And Renato will gives us back at least 45 millions. I'm not even going to count the ballon d'or money, I don't think we will ever see that money.
João Mário is GOAT. 2nd Best player of Primeira Liga.

The 4 midfielders that started against France will all be world class.

both players had a release clause (Gaitan: 45m and Renato Sanches: 80m)
Gaitan is 28 btw

oy vey