SCHINDLERS LIST

I've been avoiding this movie my whole life, mostly because its black and white and I find it boring as shit.

Just watched it and holy shit..this was fucking brutal. I cant believe the germans were at some point in quite recent history such literal monsters.. I've only cried one time before in my life to a movie when I was a kid, but I wept like a little bitch during this..

Fucking germans man, history should teach these things better, in fact they should show this movie when talking about WW2. You get taught stuff and on paper you cant fathom the cruelty and pure evil of the nazis, no matter how many numbers and facts they throw at you, but you watch something like this..and you're changed for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Göth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Schindler
thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-9820.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amon was a saint, dumbass

It was a great piece of fiction

>was told that the Holocaust happened
>did some research
>it didn't happen

Watch Come and See.

>did some research
You mean >read some revisionist propaganda

This

/thread

>t. "educated" by youtube videos and nazi boards

It's nowhere near as brutal as the real Holocaust. Masturbation machines, roller coasters directly into ovens, humans being made of lampshades...

This. It's probably the best film portraying Germans' bestiality.

It's propaganda bullshit, watch one third the holocaust atleast that's funny

How the fuck is it propaganda? Literally almost everything in the movie happened.

People that see a movie like this and go "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PURE EVIL OF GERMANY!" have literally never even taken a passing interest in history in general. Fucking Germans weren't anywhere near the top of the list for brutality. Especially in regards to war.

Go read a book. You will understand humanity much, much better and you will also understand how the world has latched onto Nazis and the be all end all of evil incorrectly.

It's kinda weird that there aren't any good films about Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. It's such a good material for film. Few hundred badly armed Jews fighting against the Germans for honorable death. They knew they can't win.

"educated" by a hollywood movie

based on facts by one of the most documented events in human history

But that was 20th century. You can't compare people from different time periods. It was supposed to be the age of reason and civilization. There were international laws against violating human rights, against persecution of minorities, freedom movements and so on.

>crazy lack of documents directly relate to final solution
>most of the camps taken by russians with minimal evidence as to what they found there
>most documented

I'm not a holocaust denier, but jesus buddy, you just look stupid here.

Care to share any of these documents?

>2015
>still getting trolled this hard

yeah its called "history" google it
>im not x BUT
sure bro

When it comes to atrocities it's indeed the most documented one. Do you think there are any official documents about Armenian genocide? Do you also deny it?

>what is nanking and Japans treatment of china in general
>what is holomodor
>what is mao starving his people
>what is the approximate 100million killed by communist russia
>who is pol pot
>what is turkey
>what is ww1

The nazis are in no way unique or particularly brutal within the overall history of brutality in the 20th century.

Not a denier here, but to think that is a little crazy. It happened, but the magnitude is GREATLY exaggerated.

>On 13 September 1944 Göth was relieved of his position and charged by the SS with theft of Jewish property (which belonged to the state, according to Nazi legislation), failure to provide adequate food to the prisoners under his charge, violation of concentration camp regulations regarding the treatment and punishment of prisoners, and allowing unauthorised access to camp personnel records by prisoners and non-commissioned officers.[34]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Göth

>did some research

browsing Sup Forums is quality research, friend.

>im not X BUT
into the trash

The Pianist

>The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction in 1983.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark

>can't refute
>MAYMAY'S ALL DAY'S BRUH

the only part that was fiction about the movie was that there was a german who tried to save jews

>Nanking
>200,000-300,000
>Holocaust
>6 million
>what is the approximate 100million killed by communist russia
That's a huge exaggeration. Most people in the Soviet Russia died because of famines.

There is a difference between systematically killing people and letting them starve to death.

huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Schindler

do you know what a meme is? the formula of "im not x but" is literally someone saying "I am x but I dont want to admit it cause it will make me look like a nutjob"..especially when its followed with a "look at muh poorly made unsourced jpg"

youre a walking trope of a denier

so what was the fiction?

I'm not a Holocaust denier but there is literally no evidence that it happened and it's strange that questioning the Holocaust is illegal in many European countries considering the fact that the truth does not fear investigation.

The details of the event I'm guessing

Yeah I say only 200k people died and people lose their shit like I'm literally a nazi, It's rather shocking and sad

Here's a thought, maybe, just hear me out now. Maybe, JUST MAYBE when someone says "I'm not X but", they really AREN'T X!!! It's crazy to think about I know. Just maybe this is what is going on.

>I'm not a holocaust denier but I'm a holocaust denier
>While I'm at it World War 2 was actually a memory implant created by lizardjuden from the center of the Hollow Earth.

hey man, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..but I digress, arguments like this obviously dont work on someone denying the largest genocide in modern history

I'm not anti-semitic but this is some classic Jew rhetoric.

There is more evidence for the holocaust happening than for any other atrocity in the history of humankind.
See this:
If you deny the Holocaust has happened then you should also deny everything on this list except the WW1.

Care to post some evidence?

Im not a Holocaust denier but the Holocaust literally never happened.

>denying
But i didn't deny it. Just said that most of the deaths were from malnutrition after the allies bombed supply lines. Maybe you should read the "poorly made unsourced jpeg" to understand the argument.

You know that it isn't the largest genocide in human history, right? By death toll its surpassed by the genocide of Native Americans in North America.

>Muh 6 million

Jews everywhere in this fucking thread
Holocaust aint real niggers

Virgin soil epidemics are not genocide.

MODERN history
open your eyes

American education, everyone.

Don't know all of the facts, but I get the feeling this movie and the holocaust greatly exaggerated.

Both the Chinese and the Soviets killed far more than the Nazis.

Thousands of eyewitness accounts(from many countries), German reports, Sonderkommando memoirs are apparently not enough?

'no'

>Don't know all of the facts

You and every other mentally impaired Sup Forums-tard in this thread.

I think it happened but no way it was 6 million

Not really.

And where exactly are all these things? You've made big talk but haven't actually shown me a single piece of evidence.

Come on. Even atrocity propaganda denialists admit there are no German reports on the Holocaust.

How do you define modern history? The Native American genocide didn't end until the late 19th century.

Now this is some quality bait

LITERALLY HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THIS? EVEN THE JEWS COULDN'T SPIN THIS SHIT.

It's more than that if you count non-Jewish people.

>I think gypsies are people

oy vey goyim
IT WAS THE DARKEST MOMENT IN HUMAN HISTOOORRYY

They call it books. Let me guess, you haven't read a single book about holocaust in your life?
Is this what Sup Forums told you? There are numerous German reports referring to the extermination of Jews. I think you are confusing it with the reports about gas chambers.

Because most victims of the Communist regimes died of starvation thanks to their terrible economic policies. They were not exactly killed.

Gas the kikes

Holocaust was 12 million friendo
Russians, disabled people, etc. too

Show me one fucking piece of hard, concrete, irrefutable evidence right now. Just one! Since the Holocaust definitely happened and there's so much evidence for it, it should be easy right? So why the fuck aren't you doing it? Just one! And don't say 'just google it,' cause that's not evidence and wouldn't fly at a debate!

If I was to make afil about te mass rapes commited on Germans by Allies, would you say it was propaganda? What about the largest act of ethnic cleansing in history the expulsion of the Ost Germans?
>also the mass rapes weren't just commited by Russians, black troops under Eisenhower commited staggering amounts of rape.

Holocaust controversies is a good blog about this. Enjoy.

There is literally no evidence that this happened.

>mostly because its black and white

jesus fucking christ

oy vey

>According to Oleg Rzheshevsky, a President of the Russian Association of World War II Historians, only 4,148 Red Army officers and many soldiers were convicted of atrocities.
So why do you believe in 2 million rapes if there is no evidence for it? Remember, eyewitness accounts and estimations don't count, like with Holocaust.

Mass rapes in Stuttgart were commited under Eisenhower
thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-9820.html

jew

>thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-9820.html
That's not the evidence. Where are the documents that this happened?

THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS

I'm not one of the guys denying the holocaust here, what I'm saying is that these films only single out Germany, they don't report on the Bengal fammine by the British, fire bombing by Allies, the Holdomor, etc.
>these directors only care about the Holocaust because it is a Jewish tradgedy

I agree with you, except for the holocaust being real

Okay then.
>fire bombing by Allies
It's kinda the Germans fault. They started the war and committed atrocities. Also, they killed way more civilians than the allies.

Hitler did nothing wrong

The Holocaust is the Jews fault they were disproportionately involved with communism, attempteing to overthrow the Weimar republic in the Spartacus uprising. The NKVD was 40% Jewish during the Holdomor and the Polish actions (mass killings of Poles).

>attempteing to overthrow the Weimar republic
Funny how Hitler did this in 1933.

Yeah but he was democratically elected with the largest amount of votes ever

In the Weimar republic I mean

they should stop lying

Lying about what?
Jesus, you guys are dumb.
>they were disproportionately involved with communism
There is a reason for this.
>The NKVD was 40% Jewish during the Holdomor and the Polish actions (mass killings of Poles).
And it was less than 10% after the purges.

>attempteing to overthrow the Weimar republic in the Spartacus uprising
So no the evil leftists from SPD are the good guys?

You fell for the evil nazi meme.

Jewish bullshit won't fool anyone here

In short:
>Jews are smarter and make more money than me, please stop this

It was a horrible movie,
and it made me angry
and disgusted that
so many Jews,
SO many Jews were
allowed to escape like that...

>in theatrical degeneracy, a group of Jews
>the menace of the movies, a group of Jews
>the mezmia of so-called popular music, which combines weak mindedness, with every suggestion of lewdness, Jews
It's really funny seeing people from Sup Forums quoting a guy like this. I wonder what would he say about the Japanese or this entire site.

>a jap saying the jews are evil
kek