The white man has lost. lost his power, his country, his future, and his daughter

the white man has lost. lost his power, his country, his future, and his daughter

and you faggots are the reason for the downfall. i hope you are happy.

Did Napoleon lose?

>whining on Sup Forums about it
>not doing something about it
>we're the problem
GTFO of my Sup Forums

i know it's not good is it

Yeah, OP must be a nigger.
Bait/10 made me respond

You sound like a woman or a slave

What do I care for your mewling?

Okay, well, when the race war starts we'll see who wins in the end.

Hey race mixing ain't that bad, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

We won't be defeated.

Mexifag here. Yeah I'm pretty happy about it. I'm here to fuck your daughters and girl friends and inject them with my potent seed from my uncircumcised cock.

I'll kill you too

Niggers and Nazis get got

when did i lose my daughter??

You can't kill the truth.

Don't worry. President Trump will soak you in Sharpie marker ink and ship you to Africa like the nigger you are.

Aren't you adorable.

Dear brothers of 4 chan we Aryan warriors continue our cultural right of free speech during our old internet freedoms that the enemy sons of caan will not take from us the negros will challenge us but if a race war we aryans will protect our property and families I will not allow harm to our police officers who are people just like any one, we will not die we will continue to rule as the defender of Earth from the aliens of zeta reticular for our blood of Atlantis, the fourth reich the unification of the Aryan nations will come

And why should I care?

lol okay eduardo you can take our land whales that no white man would fuck with your dick

Whatever makes you feel better at night faggot.
Word of advice, next time your gf goes dancing with her friends she's probably rubbing up on a latino man's cock on the dance floor ;)

You sound European

im not happy and im mexican

ahahahahahahahaahahahahah
you talk a mean bean

good luck on your everlasting quest for stinky white pussy