Leslie Jones is having a 3 hour Twitter rant about her reboot flopping

Leslie Jones is having a 3 hour Twitter rant about her reboot flopping

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Articles/2006/10/affirmativeaction-dickens/20060619_IQ.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GOLD DUDE

So much kek

this is legendary

Poetic

LESLIE KONG ON SUICIDE WATCH

top kek, let's see what materials you guys can create

Poetic.

nice

I hope she realizes, she literally looks like a Gorilla.

LITERALLY TAKING THE BAIT

This has been going on for like 6 hours... This has to be an orchestrated attack

Bumping for some Sup Forumsro mischief

more relevant than ever

No, just masterhumans putting a nigger in place. Fuck your conspiracy bullshit and startinsulting negroids on social media.

The movie was fair game for Milo's commentary. Milo was actually defending Jones, inferring that her role was so racistly conceived in the first place that it was self-defeating to whatever harebrained political point the movie was trying to decide to make, and that she was therefore essentially set up to fail.

Her reaction is disappointing. She doesn't seem to understand that "joke of a shitstorm" was a highly likely reaction to this movie once it was released. Ego problems.

This is why blacks think all whites are racist.

Kekiddy

> all whites are racist

This is actually racist.

our goddess has come to help us

L. Ron Hubbard was actually a black man. His real name was L. Ron Hoyabembe.

It's just a prank bro

>1010101010010101

you are now belong to me

This. Now all the SJW can say 'look! the movie failed because of racist, sexist bigots!' and the white guilt will be poured on us all ten-fold.

43669?

it's cryptic
i got the same

You think she's be laughing because 10 cops were killed this month.

>get's a decent response informing her how to deal with hecklers
>acts like a cunty spoiled whiney little shit going so far as to insult the one person trying to help her

LOL, then people wonder why no one takes them serious.

>blaming internet trolls on the kkk
toppest of all keks

vampire freaks
is this a list from 2010?
might as well put ogrish and something awful on there too edgebro

LOST
O
S
T

did she ever respond to that?

You're all idiots. Now she can play victim because the mean internet racists said bad things to her on the internet. Instead, go into the specifics of comparing the reboot to the original and why the original is better. Bitches hate facts.

But milo is a loser who only appeals to bitter virgins. who cares what he says?

someone tweet this at her?

Why is it that trolls are always unfunny? This is all hack boring shit.

lol @ the nigger trying to defend her

I know right? Back in MY day, trolling meant something.

She has no style
She has no grace
This bitch has a funny face

Done. Thankies user

THIS IS GOLD

has anyone tweeted this at her yet?

What do the fists and clapping emojis translate to in human? I never learned koko gorilla sign language.

huh?

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

what does a stand up gorilla mean? you need to learn how to be funny instead of "lol i called a black a monkey anonymously".

just doin my job fams

> just got here
> read op
> are you cool with harassment?

keks unstoppable

KEK

#loveforlesliej is trending. we need to bomb that shit asap

Threads like this remind me why I keep coming back to Sup Forums

You never heard the term "stand up guy"? It means she's an alright gorilla.

I'd like to see you tough guys do this with your real names. But of course you're all total pussies.

>Leslie Jones is having a 3 hour Twitter rant about her reboot flopping
No, she's having a rant about you faggots calling her a gorilla. Way to reinforce SJW's views that all the people against the film are bigoted man-children.

Her twitter profile says 'Im am stand up comedian'

She's legit chimping out

Who cares what the sjws say or do? All you have to do to distance yourself is say something like"if the Dallas shooter doesn't represent black people, then this doesn't represent people that hated the movie". Not rocket science dude.

Well, she does look like a gorilla.

Is this shit real? How retarded can she be to talk like that over social media right after a huge movie comes out, does she realize people are gonna be all over this? I hope her monkey ass never lands another acting job again , bitch is making herself look like a fool responding to all these people

I'm just gonna bump this

This

Ill second that bump

This shit nigger

#truth #blessed

White knight do you even know where you are?

This. She's a fucking standup comedian, she should know how to deal with hecklers, instead she's feeding them. She's making herself look awful right now. Career meltdown

See
What's so hard about it. SJWs are absolutely incapable of reasoned thought or logic, they will only have bullshit to fire back with.

Someone should try to convince that this was all reddits doing and watch the white knights try to comfort her

I'd rather be middle class and white than be Donkey Kong's ugly cousin.

Just got in here
This is getting good

A truly devious idea

If this thread dies please remake, I need to know how this ends

Bump

>i'll just leave this here

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Articles/2006/10/affirmativeaction-dickens/20060619_IQ.PDF

Posted under the account "TheEggman17"

Uh huh.
I can find articles disputing all those.

NEED A TWITTER NAME QUICK

Disputing, yet not disproving

Best one

Kinda like those don't prove their supposed claims.

>implying you even read them

Dickweed

Makes more money than you faggot. Lmao

Isn't Milo a she?

It ends with another SJW on top.

fuck the world

DID YOU JUST GENDER ASSUME!?

She got slimed!

Please tell me she's high or drink or both

LMFAO

On top of what? Looks like she's degrading herself at this point, just even appealing to these trolls. SJWs will never win, because people with even a hint of intelligence know that they're fucking attention whores first and foremost. And oh boy is she getting attention.

EVERYONE TWEET #DeleteYourAccount AT HER

>blacks smarter than whites
>africasource.com
Gee i cant wait to read this totally unbiased page

Tip top kek

Each article is sourced with the most up to date data available from reputable institutes of study.
If that doesn't prove it to you nothing will