What does Sup Forums think of Cliffhanger?

what does Sup Forums think of Cliffhanger?

I think it was one of Stallon's best

>someone mentioned how this extra in the background is cracking up at the scene in the beginning where he loses his wife

Can't ever take that scene seriously again.

Surely one of the best films of all time in terms of special effects. I remember watching making of documentaries on TLC way back in the 90's about all the miniature work. Top quality movie making.
Also had my Alaskanfu, pic related.

I thought it was an avalanche of thrills.

Hnnnng I'd like her northern expose her butthole to me.

>magnificent post
Your throne awaits

was just about to post this. spooky.

That's a pretty gay cover

>I think it was one of Stallon's best
Lol sorry no
Better than Kobra?

Writing has some top class bantz. Every henchmen had an interesting backstory, which obviously is the biggest let down fuck up of 90% of every other action film after 1995. That scene with the racist British soccer player. The black dude using his knife and kung fu. These henchmen are ACTUALLY memorable.

And nothing has to be said really about how great Lithgow is, and Michael Rooker too.

Fun fact: the script is supposedly based on a 1977 plane crash in Yosemite National Park. The plane was smuggling a ton of marijuana at the time, which was partially recovered by the locals. The marijuana was replaced with cases of money in the movie.

the story of the screenplay is interesting. it was based on some hippie diehard rock climbers that found out a dope smuggling plane crashed atop on the peaks into a lake. they got their in first en massee and took all the weed. it financed them for the next two years.. they went down and sold it in berkely.

What happens in it?

Stallone hangs from cliffs

NO BULLETS BITCH

Comfy movie.

based lithgow. he was such a superb villain. he was a total gentleman, and old school baddy.

I actually think this should be ranked in the top 10 of best action films. it's by far the most underrated and I think underwatched movies that we usually use to create these lists.

I remember the SNES game more than the actual movie. Shit use to scare the shit out of me, the pixelated faces were so fucked up and I'd be playing it in the basement all night.

HANGING FROM A CLIFF

Great fucking movie. Please don't remake it.

Solid Action Thriller, the 90s had goat thrillers. Thrillers are the "thinking man's " action movie. What happened to them? The closest I can think of nowadays is Jack Reacher, but Reacher is too competent.

>he wouldn't laugh if an annoying bitch fell to her death
the old man knows his craft desu

Too late.

>Vertical Limit