So I found out my white Canadian Wife used to have a BF in Jamaica and would flew down around four times to see him...

So I found out my white Canadian Wife used to have a BF in Jamaica and would flew down around four times to see him. What do I do?

Was she seeing him or going to Jamaica while she was with you? Otherwise she's not obliged to tell you anything about her past relationships.

What am I supposed to believe? I worry she was with more than one guy there too...

Well op she put smarted you so get over it or leave her. I would man up and drop her nasty ass.

IS it that big if a deal really? If its over and in the past? She ended it when she met me.

Dude if it was before you even came into the picture, you're overstepping your bounds.

Leave the past in the past. She doesn't have to tell you anything about what went down before you two got serious.

Stop being such a faggot.

consensus?

Are you mad because of something your wide did PRIOR to meeting you?
If so your being an insecure little faggot and I'm surprised she hasn't already flown back to see him, how was she supposed to know back then that she would be with you?

Or are you saying your suspicious she has flown back to jamaica to see him?
If so with evidence you have something to be annoyed about.

Fly to Jamaica, find her BF and let him fuck you. See what all the fuss was about.

Kek