I'm considering feeding myself to a snake some time in the future...

I'm considering feeding myself to a snake some time in the future. I'll had a vore fetish for a long time and I feel I should act upon it. When I do it I might live stream it

would it work and if I livestreamed it would you watch it?

>I'm considering feeding myself to a snake some time in the future. would it work and if I livestreamed it would you watch it?
>would you watch it?
>>I'm considering feeding myself to a snake some time in the future

this is Sup Forums what do you think niggra

I personally think its a terrible idea OP, truly i do- that being said, I've never seen anyone eaten by a snake too!

>mfw

Your only option is gonna be a reticulated python, even then unless you're a skinny manlet then goodluck finding one big enough to actually eat you.

Where are you going to find a snake big enough to eat a human being while at the same time not kill you?

have you decided which snake is it gonna be? or trips decide that?

This is Sup Forums, we'd make 5 threads, 3 hours long watching you. That said, it takes a crane.

Sauce?

it would need to be 18+ feet long. If ones those big can eat deer then they can eat me without issue

Are you intending on dying during this OP?
Also don't you think the actual slow painful death that you'll be enduring will completely eliminate all sexual fetishm you might have? It's not like you're gonna be diamonds during the ordeal

There's more to it than that. There's no case with solid evidence of any grown preson being eaten by an anaconda. By doing this I'm giving the scientific commumity a real example of one eating aa human (on film to boot)

are you planning on jacking off while you're inside it?

can I be there? after the snake suffocates you, I'm going to cut its stomach open and fuck your still warm corpse

Kek

Originally it was the idea of the stomach and throat squeezing against me and moving me. No just the thought of that is enough for me to get close to being wet. I thought of this and I said "If I feed myself to something, I'll do it in a way that doesn't arrouse me but benifits others".

If it makes you feels better I don't feel fear or anger about this, this is just me.

KÜK

Hate to break it to you, but you're going to get horizontally crushed to death long before the snake starts eating you

Of course the snake would choke to death on my fat ass, I know this will be a one way trip. But the possible ifo that can be gained from tbis could save lives

Thanks for responding OP? Are you a girl OP?
Regardless, I'm impressed by how much thought you've given to this and your desire to please.
Is there any other scenario that you would consider that does not involve your death?

No, deer don't have wide shoulders like people do. Snakes have trouble going from a person's head to their torso because shoulders are too wide.

This guy is jerking off

would also like to know if ur a girl also weight and height or picture regardless

Before you do it you must give the source