Economy is envy of the world

>Economy is envy of the world.
>Military is the most powerful the world has ever known.
>US Dollar is world's reserve currency.
>World's wealthiest population
>World's most beautiful women

If you make more than $35K, you are the 1%. That's most of you. Sorry Trump, America is already the greatest.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Said the guy who doesnt know shit

lynch niggers then we talk

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

Shut up faggot

Sorry to break it to you user, but those are the facts. If you're not making it here, then you're a loser. No president is going to change that.

America is great but it could be greater. We've lost massive levels of prestige and power since the 1990s.

I don't care if I'm the global 1% either. Dindus and poor slants don't matter to me. I know I'm getting fucked and so is the rest of the White middle class. Globalism and free trade have been nothing but bad for us.

10/10 bait. Facts are all wrong. But if so, than Trump is right? Wipe the cum off your chin OP.

>Military is the most powerful the world has ever known.
Except for china.
>US Dollar is world's reserve currency.
prompt up by 12 trillion in Chinese loans
highest personal dept per capita worldwide (guess where Chinese citizens rank?)
I dont care how pretty a retard is, i'm not fucking one.

>I know I'm getting fucked and so is the rest of the White middle class.

Delusional. Please check yourself into the nearest mental health clinic. You have the highest standard of living in the history of man.

Estonia.

The economy is anemic.
The military can't fight on two fronts per the military.
The dollar won't be the reserve currency if we keep going down.
Wealthiest population with $19 trillion in debt and growing.
Most beautiful women....agreed but check out Melania....beautiful, speaks five languages (how many do you speak?), $10 million net worth.....

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Except for china.

LOL. How many aircraft carriers does China have? America has 10. The rest of the world combined has 10. And we have the good kind. Most of theirs are worthless barges that launch helicopters.

But I don't. The standard of living for middle America has dropped since the financial crisis.

Things are worse than they were fifteen years ago, or at the very least they've not gotten better. Trump promises that things will, whereas Hillary promises the uninspiring status quo. Eat a dick, my complacent friend.

>The economy is anemic.

That's why the DOW just closed at a record high, again, for the seventh day in a row?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

The Dow beats its record on the regular. Multinational companies are doing well enough, but the American people are suffering.

>If you make more than this low income number, you are the 1%. That's most of you.
>1%
>Most of you

OP is right

I got drunk last night and started shooting a gun in the air, my neighbor bolts out his door, comes over too me, I toss him a beer and then he shoots his gun in the air. A few beers later the cops come, we fist bump and another beer later they shoot their guns in the air. True story.
My counrtys fucking great. I work hard and I live comforbly. Freedom bitches.
> USA
> USA
> USA

Look, you're obviously a bitter person who is bad with investments. How could anyone not make money in the US stock market? It's at record levels while Europe and Chinese economies are in shambles. Literally the only people who will vote for Trump are losers.

Your problem is you are betting against America. You're doing it again by supporting Trump. Always bet on America. It's always the winning position in the long run.

>That's why the DOW just closed at a record high, again, for the seventh day in a row?

Lrn2stockMarket

Get off your lazy ass and work for a better living then. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and your generation. The boomers had it good because they fucking built thir reality. They sold it off for retirement. Go build something.

>not understanding that global statistics are not the same as United States statistics

"prompt up"
> being this illiterate

>being this thick

>Your problem is you are betting against America.

Most people though I was an idiot betting against the home mortgage market back in 2006.
I'd like to thank them.

>claiming to be that lucky/rich
>still on Sup Forums

You have no idea how great Sup Forums is for keeping a finger on the pulse of the world.
My best ideas haven't come from the Wall Street Journal.
I can thank Sup Forums for profits well over $1.5 mil.

Lol globalism and free trade is what lets you have money left over to save after you buy your necessities. Obviously you know nothing of economics or else you would know protectionism only makes things more expensive.

Kek, the US spends more than 3x the money China does on defense. You just drank the trump "china iz bettr than us" kool-aid.

Bruh please, we are just internet people

Thick? So you believe that as SOS (Secretary or State for the thick) she did not send or receive any confidential or higher e-mails over four years on her private e-mail server? You also believe the FBI was doing a "Security Review" when they do not even know what that is? After listing the violations, the head of the FBI said there was no "Intention" to commit a crime and there were no other examples of people being prosecuted under the same circumstances. Ya right. Intention is not part of the law. "Extremely careless" equals "Gross Negligence". If no previous convictions apply then no new law can ever be prosecuted.

Grow up and wake up. You disgust me. If your next response is about haters......take a look at what happened in San Jose at the Trump rally. That is real hate.

>Kek, the US spends more than 3x the money China does on defense.

Wanna buy a $500 tactical hammer.

>except for china

LOL

They have a lot of bodies so lets just ignore the fact that their entire army is equipped with 1950's technology and don't even have a joint operations.

Basic economics prove this man to be true

Neither of those posts I cited were even about Hillary so wtf are you talking about.

Also calm the fuck down. She just did some James Bond type shit and I trust she was fine and careful. Way better than a racist without a plan.

Economy is going downhill fast. We'll be Greece soon enough.
Military is weak and shrinking.
US Dollar is weaker than the Euro.
World's wealthiest population? In comparison to what? Ethiopia?
World's most beautiful women? I think Sweden would have something to say about that.

If you make $35K, you are not the 1%, you're in poverty.

Trump is right. If you can't see that. If you can't see how this country has been "fundamentally transformed" as Obama promised, then you're willfully ignorant and blind.

>20 trillion in debt
>Obama is fag didn't deliver (Dindunuffins)
>Congress is split and doesn't work anymore
>Health Insurance companies still shitting themselves over Obama care

Billion$ have been made from "internet people".

1337 mane

I made trillions of sperm thanks to internets

>got us out of a stupid ass war
>turned the economy around, reviving the market and slashing unemployment
>gay marriage
Not quite sure how he didn't do anything

can you even see what a petty child you sound like.

>i want this i want that... im the one getting screwed. Poor me. Look at what a hard life i have as a middle class white person.

Economy is strongest in world.
Military is strongest in world.
US Dollar is much preferred to Euro in many places around the world.
Vast, enormous amount of wealth from American ingenuity.
> wtf is wrong with you

>They have a lot of bodies so lets just ignore the fact that their entire army is equipped with 1950's technology

The Kalashnikov 1947 would like a word with you.

This guy is the result of inbreeding. Take note Trump fags. Don't let this be you.

Wow, you couldn't be more stupid. This is what only listening to a realty tv dumbass gets you. Do us a favor and don't vote.

>not gotten better

now i know you are delusional. Fucking market is through the roof and not even those faggots in the UK could fuck up our economy.

Just because things havent gotten better for you personally (likely due to your own idiocy and inability to understand basics of the economy) doesnt mean things have not gotten better.

faggots like you that think the whole world revolves around them are what is wrong with this country.

So you are pulling the race card out. Who was it that talked about Super Predators in reference to young black males?"

You get the government you deserve.

wow.. you are a special level of retarded

Economy is actually doing great you stupid butthole.

>got us out of a stupid ass war
More troops in Iraq now than Jan 2008
>turned the economy around
Printing money can make it seem that way
>reviving the market
See above
>and slashing unemployment
Higher than 2008
>gay marriage
Who fuckin' cares?

>pulling out random, obscure references amongst a sea of clear and obvious racism spewing from Trump

Are you seriously going to try that one?

You're a moron, you're waiting for a president to make your life better. Get off your ass and learn something usefulthem apply it.

Butthole is your defense?

>except for china

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Worlds largest air force in the world - US Air Force
Second largest air force in the world - US Navy

Largest Navy in the world - US Navy by about 5x any other country

but yea... lets keep giving more and more of our tax dollars to the military

OP is right ya know?

>still in war
>funded ISIS
>bailout for banks that started the economic crisis
>gay marriage
>Military is spread all over the world with multiple wars on the horizon (South china seas, Russia invading ukraine, North Korea developing missiles and nukes)

Yes, that's why you need to vote Dems. They got your back, not the GOP.

>If you're not making it here, then you're a loser.

OP is right with that one

>printing money can make it seem that way
autist confirmed, we're out of the recession friend.

>still not in a war with Iraq, troop placement is simple hegemony
>strongest market economy in the world, inflation still super low, so the whole printing money bullshit means nothing
>"See above" is just refusing to think because you know you're wrong
>unemployment legitimately not higher than 2008
>society cares

>they fucking build their reality
fucking kek this bait holy shit

>US Dollar is weaker than the Euro.

kek. EUR has been falling like a stone against USD for years

>not in Iraq war, idiot
>nice meme
>bailout is inherently something done AFTER a crisis
>hegemony

Seriously, you must be one dumb fuck!
Explain to me how China has the most powerful military the world has ever seen.
Not only do they have a tiny navy and airforce compared to us but what fucking war has china one that was impressive? IN other words they are unproven at best.

alright that's just cherry-picking a couple things for the sake of making the image, bit of a stretch

Shame America is like 17 trillion dollars in debt... Tell me again how your economy is something to be envied?

Aircraft carriers are obsolete for the purposes of symmetrical warfare, they'd be priority targets and easy to sink. Carriers are only useful in asymmetrical warfare, when the carriers are not potential targets.

Iraq barely exists anymore with ISIS there, we got more troops in there than before

Why bailout corrupt corporation?

hegephony nice meme

>America is already the greatest.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

economy is pretty good in comparison to the rest of the world or even 8 years ago
since when has being able to fight a two front war the standard of the worlds best military ? Disagree with you that we can't to begin with)
"the dollar won't be if we keep going down" that means we are still great and maybe years from now when we aren't you can say something about how great we used to be.

Carriers are still the only way we're going to fight China.

>being this buttmad

And the one with the most debt
You mean, the fattest, yes?

Very desperate attempts, OP. You prove once again that you're a tremendous faggot!

Hello. I am from the Future.

Trump wins.

the american people are not suffering. come on now and let's have an adult conversation.

Because if you don't bail them out more shit happens that is worse.

hegephony nicer meme

Iraq barely exists, even nicer meme

We are in debt for a reason: we get American greatness from it. The entire idea that being in debt is a horrible thing is a fallacy.

Yeah but when the debt is almost as great as the GDP itself?

Shit's getting fucked up.

your aircrafts have a bad habit of crashing into your important buildings

Uh Putin thinks Trump is good. That makes your meme garbage. Eat shit.

Everything is shit.
This country sucks balls.
You are all on your way down.

There are 30 people at the top of the pyramid that make us the richest, remove them and we lose 50% of our GDP reyarddd nigger

Thus making us no richer than any mudslide or eurofag country

Goddamn OP is a faggot

You probably supported Brexit faggot

>implying other businesses wouldn't take their place
>implying you aren't 12
>implying mommy didn't say Trump time is over on the computer now

I'd agree with that, actually. Fair enough.

Literally untrue

grease and poortugal helped with that, but even if they didn't, the euro would still be failing miserably when compared to its original placement.

>Economy is going downhill fast. We'll be Greece soon enough. To be heading towards Greece the economy would need to be shrinking instead growing nearly continuously since Obama too office.
>Military is weak and shrinking. but still strong enough to take on the entire world combined(check the facts)
>US Dollar is weaker than the Euro. that's been the case long before Obama(why do you ignore facts?)
>World's wealthiest population? In comparison to what? Ethiopia? not sure of ethipoa's per capita income but I would bet that american's make more
>World's most beautiful women? I think Sweden would have something to say about that. stupid point in all matter
>If you make $35K, you are not the 1%, you're in poverty. you got one right!

Imma Chomskyfag
America is the greatest. Yet tis also the greatest terrorist. Random wars and drone assassination is fucking stupid just like raghead mudslimes

Agreed.

Our elections our rigged. Did you see at the DNC several caucuses leave when they wanted to change the electoral process to a majority vote instead of the horrible electoral college.

Left or right we can all agree money corrupts too much and it needs to change.

This is true. Our bottom 30% of poverty are equally as poor as any country on earth. But we're so rich it literally rigs the scale so morons don't take it into account

Morons? Yes, Trump and Hillary supporters.

I'll be voting 3rd party this year, you all should too.