Who feels bad for these pigs? I fucking don't. It's about time people took matters into their own hands...

Who feels bad for these pigs? I fucking don't. It's about time people took matters into their own hands. The only good cop is a dead cop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

Just reported this post to the fbi. Dead serious.

Are you by chance a fucking nigger??

>tries to discredit BLM
>post a video of an Uncle Tom ass nig wearing pink

kek, the fbi is going to block you from ever wasting their time again.

Ur so edgy senpai *rawr* xd

Fuck you. You're part of the problem

Go fucking kill yourself. Without cops you'd probably be the first one to cry yo have them back

OP is just bait. But I do think that the violence against cops was foreseeable after years of documented abuse by police and no real process of self policing in departments.
As I've said from the beginning, bad cops get good cops killed and if you're a "good cop" but don't do anything about the bad cops in your department, what does that make you?

"FUCKING TIRED OF ALWAYS BEING STEREOTYPED FIR BEING NIGGER."

"ALL COPS SHOULD DIE."

It takes a special kind of retard. It's like you soak daily in 30 gallons of your own piss and irony.

Low quality bait

Nigger detected

Guess we'll see, enjoy having the feds look though your phones and social media accounts now

oh my. so much edge. you gotta be ... 16? busted for pot or underaged drinking? now you're SO mad

Calm down Edgelord. Without cops, you'd be dead fam. An hero.

/thread

I agree hey what's your name and address so once we have no police I can come rape you for a few years

police lives > nigger lives

really? you want to be on the side of niggers? not even faggots want them now.

Totally agree, I'd kill any fucking fascist pig if I had the chance, the small dick fucks.

But why?

/thread

Fuck you, OP. You're the one that needs to die.

For the lulz

kek

The only good cop is a dead one

Trump supporters detected

Lol I'm not OP. Just laughing that you think the fbi is gonna take this seriously. How old are you? 12?

fag

This kind of violence against cops has been brewing for a while... honestly I don't really see an actual helter skelter happening, people just aren't pissed enough. Maybe if some whites shoot up blacks, then we will see more violence, but I think the people are sated for now

Calm down cringe fag nigger.

OH FUCK HE REPORTED YOU, THEY'RE GONNA BACKTRACE IT EEEE

OP is butthurt nigger

the only people who hate cops are criminals

fuck off criminal scum

No cops = no one to avenge your pathetic ass when someone murders you. Police don't exist to protect the innocent from criminals. They exist to protect the innocent from the vigilantes who arise against criminals.

Societies were successfully self-policing for millennia. Modern police are a new, recent invention by democratic societies who wanted to ensure innocents were not caught up by accident.

Get rid of them, and there's no one to stop a cadre of armed, pissed off middle class white people from burning your shitty hovel to the ground, along with all your neighbors. Pogrom, bitches. Learn the word.

Niggas are the problem. Niggas and gangs. Cops are outnumbered by all the niggas in the hood dropping babys to get more from EBT and WIC.

Get fucked you edgy cunt.

2 edgy 4 me

It's not as easy to "out" a bad cop as one may think. I've seen shot happen first hand that would have landed some cops in prison if the civilian would have pursued it. The issue is all they want is a little money and they go away. Bad cop walks free.

kek you must live under a rock.

So only jews get killed w/out cops?

triggered

Get the fuck out edgy kid.

how are you on the internet nigger?
isnt the library closed?

oh thats right, you are an edgy faggot white kid

You get murdered by being a dick and being unprepared, simple, don't be a dick, get a shotgun.

>implying BLM was ever credited

The police don't care if a cop is bad. They will always side with the cop, even if he's he ends up beating someone near half to death.

This.
Blacks hate Cops becasue Cops are the only ones stopping them from robbing, stealing, selling dope, killing, and raping.
They have no respect for authority, so they hate the symbols of authority.
Whites, Asians, Latinos...heck, even Arab-Americans...lets fight back against these Blacks. They are the problem.

the butthurt faggots are so fun to watch!

please, jump up and down some more piggies!

You take the problems of a few and apply it across the entire group. Violence begets violence begets violence. The cycle will continue if violence is only answered in kind. Killing them does nothing to end a problem, it only causes more.

You want all the cops dead. Ok. Kill all the cops and then what? We would be reduced to much less than we are now.

someone post the vid

>someone calls OP out for being an idiot and shitposting
>assumes butthurt, that will show them

gtfo

You know why niggers steal? It's because they're poor because the system doesn't care about em. Nigs join gangs because their dad's weren't there because of gangs in the first place. Gangs show up in deep poverty, often when the system doesn't give a shit.

you are full of shit

I've spent so much time on this site that I am now a fat white kid with no friends. I finally fit in.

dae what is currently happening has always been happening.

Is 3 years too long for you to remember? It was a legitimate movement before if was taken over by retards

I cached a Pokemon today.

We'll stop killing cops as soon as they stop killing us.

If we stop killing cops, whose to say the pigs will stop executing innocent black men on the street?

Who feels bad for these black people? I fucking don't. It's about time people took matters into their own hands. The only good black person is a dead black person.

So black father's should just not leave their family and raise the kid they had.

Problem solved.

Checked

are you me op?

No you wouldn't you neckbeard pussy. You'd find a patrol car with two cops who did nothing to you, and you walk up really slow from behind with your hands in your hoodie pocket. You'd sit there for a second, get scared, and then walk your fat, sweaty, ugly ass back to your basement.

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Crooked hilary supporter detected

Here's something for all you dumbass cop defenders:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

cops deserve getting killed

Awww, did you get in trouble for egging when you were 14? Did you feel like that brief encounter with the police makes you a veteran of police violence? Get the fuck out you pleb. You have no idea how the real world works

I'm with this guy.

Says the neckbeard basement dwelling self hating cuck.

>implying niggers have the ability to turn off their primitive behaviors.

>Crooked hilary supporter detected
nobody gives a fuck about either one of those fuckholes, faghole. that you lick Trumps asshole only makes you a hilariously useful idiot.
entertain us some more trumpfag...

Yeah, the problem is that the reason those dad's weren't there because they were killed in gang violence or were thrown in jail.

The kids in gangs nowadays will end up being just like their dads, dead or in jail, leading yet another generation to join the gangs.

Gangs exist as a proxy for family because kids growing up in the ghetto aren't given a shit about by their real parents and are led to violence and crime because poverty is so rampant that they can't get a fucking job. Naturally, why waste your time looking for a job you'll never find when you can be in a gang, steal what you want, or deal drugs for cash?

it was never a legitimate movement. how about 100 years? is that too much for you to learn, understand, and remember?

obviously it is.

You know who's fault that is? The niggers. The amount of Black people who are working, smart, and welcomed members of society disproves your little thought that the system doesn't support them. Their nigger father chimped away, and nigress mom doesn't know how to raise a kid right so the kid runs away to a "family" that will "care" for them. I don't see how any of this is not the niggers fault.

or they just left, the mom was a bitch, the family of the mom was a bitch. there is much more. stop being a faggot

A big mouthed bitch who won't ever actually cash the check your mouth is writing?

Just like how white people will always be fat, greedy, and have small dicks.

this is the tenth time i've seen this exact same post.

edgy teenager is so edgy.

You're white, or at least not black, stop acting like it. It's painfully obvious.

You guys are seriously okay with zero accountability for cops? That's shits scary no matter what race you are

>The only good cop is a dead cop

butthurt tryhard detected!

lol how pathetic

fuck nigggers

The whole system is driven by a neglectful government who don't give a shit about fixing the poverty rampant in urban areas. Instead, they'd rather fill their own fucking pockets as they snort coke and break the laws and morals they fucking preach about.

No fag, I do know how the world works. I know it's human nature to abuse the honor system. You are the gullible idiot that thinks once someone has a badge they are on your side. You are living proof there really is a sucker born every second.

first amendment, no direct threat, etc.

can't wait til summers over and you fucking kids go back to school

clear sign the institution needs to be reformed. anything with a government association likely. everybodys too lazy and nobody wants to ever do any real work

im harrassed by a schizophrenic with every dsm mental illness in the book daily via electromagnetics and other retarded retarded waste of everyones time schizophrenic bullshit on a daily basis.

im an anarchist.

governments fucking retarded they deserve all the shit they get and nothing good. ever. particuarly military & police

its why we enter the age of china & the east

>entertain us
Nah my man. Everyone's laughing at YOU lol

Let me guess, "no one is going to tell you what to do." Did you're parents buy you your first anti flag album at the mall yesterday? Stop being an such an edgy fuck

yeah, cops kill over 1000 people a year in the US.. a significant number of which are unjustified.. and they are rarely if ever held accountable for their crimes. as long as cops continue to shoot unarmed / subdued "suspects" who aren't really a deadly threat, and as long as they continue to avoid any serious jailtime / repercussions for those crimes, vigilantes will continue to target them more and more frequently until they are forced to change their tactics. if there is no real path for justice through the criminal injustice system, people will continue to take matters into their own hands. that's just the reality of the world. as long as they make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution will be inevitable. no victim, no crime. no justice, no peace.

Niggers and black are two different races. All niggers are black, but not all black are niggers. NAACP are blacks. BLM is all niggers.

ffs, did we all forget what JFK said?

if you rely on the government to fix your problems then you dont deserve a fucking thing. get your shit together.

why would the government do anything? they cant create business.
people in poverty have only themselves to blame and should only rely on themselves to get out of it. why is this shit so hard for you fucktards to understand?

I'm with you man, anarchism will prevail, comrade.

And you're the pathetic retard who thinks he actually has what it takes to kill someone. I've been detained and arrested more times than I even care to remember. But you know what? I took credit for what I did and respected the authority of the individuals infront of me. And what happened? I got arrested peacefully, and didn't even have a gun pointed at me. It's not to hard to not get shot by the cops. I bet you're the kind of gullible idiot that thinks all cops are the same.