Am I passing?

Am I passing?

And never coming back, faggot.

as a fat loser in a wig?

yeah

love and acceptance tutorial. in eight words.

> love you, my man!

timestamp and tits, both missing from the ops post, which makes all you niggers replying a bunch of newfags.

stop newfaggin, cunts.

>timestamp and tits, both missing from the ops post, which makes all you niggers replying a bunch of newfags.
>stop newfaggin, cunts.

It's a guy tho
Why wouldn't you comment to ruin his day?

>love and acceptance

you're not gonna find a lot of that around here mate

if that is OP in the pic...
I mean.. I've seen some ugly bitches...
tighten some shit up... try not to look like a tumblerina.. and, someone might fuck you.

as a fat land whale trying to jump on the band wagon with other freaks because they have to accept you because there freaks to go have a heart attach you fat nasty pig

how do you know it's a guy?, she might have the most feminine penis /b has ever seen.

>It's a guy

prove it.

Stupid niggerfucker

That was sort of my point?

sorry im not conforming to yours stanards of beauty that enslaves women

stupid summer faggot

if the op doesn't timestamp then it is ALLWAYS a pic ripped from google, and OP is a liar.

on a ... ah.... such a large frame?
I think of feminine as long and slender..
that's either thick as fuck, or, just a head and pubes.. come'on now.

you look fine

fattys always put out, and work harder in the sack... unlike youre fake gf

... er her der. look at you and your key words.
I'll have you know I find all sorts of women attractive... and you, good Sir, are just beyond that line .. only just... so.. yeah.. don't look like a loser, and folks might not care that youre a guy.

What about me?

Passing for what? Lol

sorry Chris Angel.. fatty is more fem than you.

How's life in jail, man? Watched that Deep Web movie about you

OP is going to fucking die of heart failure being a fat disgusting fuck piece of shit loser with clogged arteries

Abloo bloo

at first i thought you were some big eyed dude with dyke haircut... then i realised your just fishing for compliments in not your thread.. envious cunt = most likely a women.

you're kinda like a bubbly mass of fat

Like, if you were gum you'd be Bubblicious

Hope that answers your question op

>Sir

you mean mam asshole fuckk offf you prick i bet yoour super fucking grosss you fucking idiot you fucker

Out from a diabetic coma?

for fuck sake dude, a lot of women have a problem with their hormones, or put on a little weight after children, no need to be unrespectful.

...the obese threshold on the BMI chart.

I didn't know they made a movie about me. Was amnesty ever mentioned in it?

Well i gotta say, your hair looks fabulous.

The only thing you would pass is a massive shit much like you. Kys piece of shit faggot pussyboi

Yeah

>hostility

fuck dude, whens the last time you got laid?

> and now I spout off even more internet

but, for real. I would fuck a fat guy dressed like a girl if he didn't act like a fat guy dressed like a girl.. but... and here is the hard part for folks... he acted like a girl.

you are not OP pic. And, if you were, you would realizes that Ive been the closest to saying that person is passing.
I've wanked, and thought of fucking some very sad things... I have very loose... loose.. ideas of what my dick should go into..

for all the wanna-be girls out there... don't act like what OP is trying to play with me.. and, folks will fuck you.

I didn't read. What happened?

Nah, it was just about how your milf mom has been fucking a lot of dudes around to try and get you off the hook after they got you cause of that silk road thingy

hahahahahahahahaha

this should be a ylyl thread

the fat guy yelled at me.
and, I half read y'alls shit. you a girl... that can't rotate pics?

Fucking loser

Your grammar is stellar.
It's EXIF rotation. I don't want to.

please don't make me step up my grammar. It normally is top notch, but, as I have had a few beers, and this is fourchan, after all, I don't tend to bring it here.

but, If it was even remotely a complement.. I don't know... kys?

yeah you nailed it you fat nasty sicko fuck

lel

Last night, for over an hour including anal and deep throating my wife. Only alphas would understand unlike OP sissy fuckboi faggot.

... I know its an odd reply to "lel" but.. touche'
only because I'm not sure how to respond now.
I mean.. I'm sure I could check shit to see if you were pic.. not that I cared either way... because, I really don't care.
And.. fuck.. maybe one more beer..
and, I guess OP fucked off.

op still here

ah, well, I don't believe you.. why'd you go from trying to rip my shit open, to all passively saying.. I'm still here...
I mean... if you really were the OP, which claimed to be the guy in the first pic...

like a kidney stone, man

like a kidney stone

and now lady boy is having different file names... what is this world coming to?

Why do I look so bruised omg

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? nobody cares you exist.

Them new photos ya dotty bloodclaute.

people care that i exist...

i think you are being overly harsh

Don't do Klonazepam, kids.

:(

your an asshoe

you guys are fucking erks

thank you :D

I thought Clonazepam was heroin.

Bridges were burnt.

.. no need to get catty... I mean.. sure, that's a good reason.. but.. shit girl.. calm down.
I don't even know what this thread is about any more.
Started with OP posting a fat guy looking like a tumblerina. and folks were being mean.. then someone (presumably you?) posted some boy girl person, and someone said something about that pictured person being in jail, than, other things happened.
I'm just drinking and too lazy to go else where.. and, you sort or insulted/ complemented my grammar.

Can see where you photoshopped out the eyes, faggot.

Close enuf

You hold repressed doubt.

well, that's all I can ask for..
I mean, sure... I guess... ( and now.. too, I know I'm using (...) in the wrong contexts, like, all the time, but... fuck.. deal with it... or, think of them as like.. double comma.)
And.. too.. after that... I had a thought I wanted to air.

way to shout it from the roof tops... fatty...

Shit's about to go internal in 3..2... sorry, pal, lights out. Zero.

not sure what that means.. Good night I guess, random person the computer, posting pictures of a boy girl person.

>tfw too busy being a badass that no one can fuck with to have time for being qt
>fml
>

You're welcome, David.

Dave's not here, man.
but yeah, no, not David. Sorry if you thought I was.

DONT BE A CUNT

Your name isn't David? Who the hell was I speaking to then?!

Ah, there's OP(?)
you surely realize that what I said was in jest... right?
As in, for you to have been so unsure with your post; I think that you may not be so sure as to if folks truly care if you exist or not.
And, the fatty bit was to get you to read it.
I happen to like fat chicks.

You look like you will shoot up a school.

Faster than my bullets~

FUCK YOU FUCK EY9OU FUCK YOU YOU PEICE OF SHIT KKILL YOURSLEF YOUR FUCKING ASSHHOOLE

Some other person with 5 letters in their name, on the random pages of b. but, yeah, no..
Dave's not here, man.

Why he mad tho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
no

Well of you do see Mr. Davidson you tell him that he has got another thing coming.

I'm not even sure what you are yelling about anymore. If this is what trolling has become (hur dur, her responded, I'm winner!!) than, shame on you... if you are really OP, and really OP's pic.. time stamp, and, also, calm the fuck down.

OPs pic was posted on reddit yesterday. I can only assume they are a MTF still in the closet from this post. What a faggot.

>hur dur, her responded, I'm winner!!
my sides oh god my sides

I will pass that on if I run into him.
And, now, drunkenly mess shit up... who sings that.. and why should I be thinking of that song?