N
D
O
N

Do you understand these digits here

>he doesn't choose the lesser of two weevils
I bet you are fooken French too m8

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day and i understood this movie perfectly.

Just shut up and post your feet you cunt

>post films that faggots will never understand

One of my favorite time wasting films. Had no idea TV was a big fan.

LONDON

I'll call it in

>It's a woman lives to impersonate and impress others rather than find some sort of self-fulfillment and live for herself thread

It's kind of heart breaking that my sister has become an extension of her husband and I don't even know her anymore.

>my sister has become an extension of her husband and I don't even know her anymore

what? elaborate, mite b interesting

I'm interested in that story as well, user.

You incorrectly spelled comparable and sandwich, Ms. Mensa. Maybe stick to just making those sandwiches ;)

It's spelled "comparable"

Sorry, pet peeve

Not much to tell lads.

She claims to like the same things her husband does. They saw Deadpool, all of a sudden she's saying "Chimichangas!". They saw BvS and CA:CW, and she's "BvS sucked, right honey? 'Martha!' CA:CW was soooo much better".

She's never liked comics in her life. She's never played video games except Doom95 when she was 10. We all grew up playing Doom95 and Wolfenstein 3D but that's all she's ever really played other than Runescape and Solitaire and all of a sudden she's got this hard on for the new DOOM.

I feel, now that I'm typing this out, I've never actually known her as a person but I do know that she's pretending to be happy with her husband and pretending to be someone she's not or shouldn't be. She's having kids with the guy like there's not tomorrow and the guy is a piece of shit. It's like she's having them so she has a reason to stay but the marriage seems strained already not to mention that I can't be certain of whether or not he's cheated on her.

I can't imagine being a woman. What identity do they even have that isn't trying to measure up to be equal or better than a man? Trying to be like the man you think you love? Trying to be something instead of just a better version of yourself? Finding things you like instead of things that will make people like you?

dude its just called being a normie

fresh pasta i see

Oh, I see. But, like said, it's pretty much because she's a normie and trying to fit in with whatever's trending right now.
Besides, women (specially insecure ones) try to make their personalities the same as their companions with more confidence and more defined personalities, be it their friends, coleagues or boyfriends.

It's fucking sad mate. What is she thinking about? Is she just a vessel for babies at this point? Is her only reason for existence to pass on half her genetic content and then be cucked by her shitty husband while she pretends nothing is happening and just watch her life go before her eyes as she mimics trend after trend after trend? How do people live like that?

again, that's literally what normies are and what they do

You wouldn't understand because you're not one of them

the conformity is addictive amongst other normies

Most people are like that, you know? They just go by inertia and act pushed by whatever is around them. Their personality is a blank filled by whatever their peers are acting like.
Take, for instance, any main character in a chick flick. They're all single women with no personality that somehow end up with a hot rich guy who wants to raise a family with them. It's like their dream: to be absolutely noone special and do nothing special and wind up with whoever you want to in some sort of fairytale ending.
I probably sound awfully sexist saying these stuff, but it's my honest opinion on the matter. If gender is a social construct, then media seems to have a huge influence on how women behave.

>I'm so happy I can use the girl's bathroom now I feel like I can do anything.

your edgy teen ramblings aside, there is literally nothing wrong with having no personality in public. Normie-acting is how people get ahead in life, so the less special snowflake shit the better. but keep kinky freaky shit privately and you're golden

I'm not talking about acting like a weird shit in public. I'm talking about having your own opinions, your own taste, being independent and not letting others dictate what you should think or like.
user complained that his sister thinks exactly what she believes her husband will like her to think, because of his influence. I think it's bullshit, and that she should have thoughts of her own.

Women's brains have to shut down to some extent in order to feel pleasure. Their brainwave patterns have to basically resemble an insect's in order to feel orgasm. Men are the opposite. We experience pleasure when our minds are stimulated, not shut down (unless you're a hopeless broken old man who's drinking himself to death).

what if the one thought she had was to consent to not having thoughts of her own?

I think you might be onto something right there...

Are you French?