ITT

artists that have made an album/s that are considered among the best of all time and an album/s considered among the worst

>Best of all time
Hunky Dory, Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane, Station to Station, Low, etc.

>among the worst
Never Let Me Down.

The Flaming Lips have the rare honor/disgrace of getting an album rated 0.0/10 from pitchfork and then immediately following it up with an album that got a 10/10 from pitchfork

Jethro Tull

Thick as a Brick and Under Wraps.

what beach boys albums could be considered among the worst

everything from keepin the summer alive on is pretty bad but at least they're listenable. to be among the worst you'd have to really create something truly miserable.

Or Aqualung and A Passion Play

Yeah, those work too. And their folk trilogy has some of the best folk rock in music IMO.

Metallica

>Best:
Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets

>Worst:
St. Anger, Lulu

Summer in paradise? I have only heard parts so I can't say for sure but it was very shitty

I haven't listened to Under Wraps but TAAB is one of my all time fave albums.
How would you say they compare? Looking to get into Jethro Tull more soon.

just leave avant cunt

Is Zaireeka the 0/10 album? cause if so that is an utter bullshit review anyway

Yes

>Best
Close to the Edge, Fragile

>Worst
Union, Big Generator

I meant that Under Wraps is their worst, and a very bad album.

If you want to listen to more of their work, and if you liked Thick as a Brick, then I would suggest you listen to A Passion Play next. It wasn't well received when it came out but you can argue that it is just as good. The albums after that, up till Stormwatch, are also all very good, though they start to incorporate more folk sounds as the years progressed.

You should also listen to Aqualung if you haven't, though it does sound considerably different from Thick as a Brick.

Aye, I hear you
Thanks mate, this will help

Queensryche...Q2K They rock, it sucks.

HEY NOW

Ah yes, the early days of Pitchfork, which seemed to be edited by a single burnt out stoner who apparently had got his musical intake solely through crusty nightclubs and 50% off discount records.

Summer In Paradise is probably the lowest point any Chart-Topping act has ever reached. Period.

Sure thing, enjoy.

YOU'RE AN ALLSTAR