Why are you still weak and feminine-looking?

Why are you still weak and feminine-looking?

Don't you want to be a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/list
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/faq/list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha bitch. Nofap works. Enjoy your shrunken balls blonde faggot.

But that's what hcg is for...

As I said yesterday, getting steroids in ireland without knowing anyone is a pain in the fucking ass.

I somehow doubt this

try reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

In fact, can't you just UK sources?

I am a man though
>6'2"
>Baritone voice
>Chest full of hair
>Can grow beard
>Like Thicc women

I drank my milk and ate my beef as a kid so I wouldn't be some neu-male fag

>I have bodyhair and i like fatass women so i am high test

lol no you dumbass natty

If it was true, you wouldn't need to speak about it.

Is your chest smooth like the 5'5" tweak you are?
I think you forgot to take your testosterone, you're talking irrationally

go flex your skinnyfat body in the mirror lmao

For a bunch of apparently big, tough men you guys sure feel insecure needing to validate yourself like that. What gives?

problem is; if you don't do it right and take anti-estrogens afterwards, you'll wake up with a pair of tits

all testosterone is metabolized into estrogen in the body, via DHT, the accumulation of which directly and irreversably causes male pattern balding.

As I still have think blonde hair at age 30; no thanks m80

google balkan pharmaceuticals

>problem is; if you don't do it right and take anti-estrogens afterwards, you'll wake up with a pair of tits

wow genius

If you don't look while cutting your steak you can also cut your fingers off.

If you drive your car and don't put on a seatbelt and then swerve into the other lane into oncoming traffic you will break your neck.

If you don't watch where you're going when walking down a large flight of stairs you can fall and break your bones.

genius

>the accumulation of which directly and irreversably causes male pattern balding.

It doesn't "cause" it you stupid fuck. It only speeds it if you were pre-disposed to it.

There is 0 history of balding in my family.

Do you even realize how many cases of steroid abuse-induces gynecomastia there are, even when they took aromatase inhibitors or anti-estrogens?

Also you are taling to a biochemist. You haven't anything to teach me about the hormonal metabolisis pathways of a male.

Even if you're not pre-disposed, if you take an anti-estrogen or aromatase inhibitor in combination with any testosterone derivative, a serious increase in DHT is unavoidable, in fact some of the best anabolic steroids are DHT derivatives, it has a more potent action than testosterone. But you WILL lose your hair, it is a logic side effect.

Why do you think they give 5,alpha-reductase inhibitors like finasteride to young males with male-pattern balding?

>even when they took aromatase inhibitors or anti-estrogens?

How is that possible?

>But you WILL lose your hair, it is a logic side effect.
I know that. But that's only people with follicle sensitivity to DHT, aka predisposition.

I have no such thing, no one in my family has ever had issues with balding.

>tfw u got a little belly while """bulking""""

oops :-

disgusting

>How is that possible?

Well most cases were because they took legal analogs, so-called pro-drugs and new derivatives who were metabolised into estrogen derivatives via alternative metabolic pathways. It's not always predictable. If you're going to do it, stick with the old tried-and-trues. Naturally they will show up on a test if you do professional sport competition.

Also re:DHT your statement is only true under normal conditions. I am also not pre-disposed to male pattern balding and (touch wood) have not a trace of it at age 30. This means that you and me have lower levels of 5,-alpha reductase enzyle which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. But if you artificially increase your DHT levels it is more or less unavoidable.

>But if you artificially increase your DHT levels it is more or less unavoidable.

So far - so good.

Only had a bit of a problem with hair thinning tbqh

> tfw use 'dirty bulk' just as an excuse for eating whatever the fuck i want

no regrets. strenght gains are out the roof.

kek

it is first time i eat with surplus of calories since i was a fatfat

it sucks gaining like 10 lbs but i didnt realize how fat i was getting until 2 weeks

i will cut soon ;D

>getting trolled into bulk and cut memes

retarded fatasses lmao

Stay with the old well-researched meds like testosterone esters, nandrolone, winstrol etc, keep your programs medium-dose (better a couple of times low-to-medium than one high dose programs) and make sure you never run out of tamoxifen or clomid.

Also, don't buy into the prodrugs fad (4-AD and the like) the new substances make you basically into a testing rabbit.

Of course senpai,

I don't aromatize much either, found out I bought far too much aromasin

>larping as some steronmaster when he can probably only bench 3pl8

ishiggydiggy

>He's natty

>Bulks to add 15lbs to his bench, build a little muscle and get fat as fuck
>Realizes he's fat
>Starts cutting
>Loses almost all his muscle because he's natty
>Realizes he's skinny and starts bulking again
and repeat

moving out of buttfuck, italy in one week and on to a real city in the uk.
can't wait to put my hands on all the sweet stereonz.

was this your experience as a natty...

sounds like you made a good choice by adding more test to your body :-)

>2 years of natural lifting

LOL

was this your experience as a natty...

sounds like you made a good choice by adding more test to your body :-)

hey i found a picture of you

What´s with this daily juicer thread on int ?

haha oh wait i have more than 100 ng/dl test naturally

stupid skinnyfat faggot

you will never have any gains

can you point me toward somewhere where i can read the real basics stuff about roids? i remember some pdf's circulating around back in the day

also...can you tell me about your experience with them.
what happened to your body? did you see strength/ mass gains overnight or else. and what about your behaviour? did test make you more alpha

awkward....

>can you point me toward somewhere where i can read the real basics stuff about roids?

sure

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/list

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/thecycle/pct

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/faq/list

bump