Girlfriend is 7/10 passed out on wine. Ate her out until she came and 5min later...KO. Watching YouTube now...

Girlfriend is 7/10 passed out on wine. Ate her out until she came and 5min later...KO. Watching YouTube now. Anyone have anything good to look up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CCQQpDAYAyITCIzc5qbv%2Fs0CFVaNTgodz%2FcD%2BFIQc2tpZCByb3cgZnVndWVzcw%3D%3D&sts=16989&utcoffset=-300&v=SqMKhyE5Nw0&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY
youtube.com/watch?v=gI1tUMdxagA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

display her pooper

B is normally picky. With an HD camera, there are a few hairs. You'll tear her apart.

Here's what I can get. Anything interesting on YouTube?

I fucking love some hair on an asshole dude, post away.

In the dark with the flash on isn't that flattering. Enjoy though!

nice job.... lets see how wasted she is really... put something in her ass

nice!!!

insert finger in anus

Post a pic where u put ur dick in her pooper

tits?

Dude that's fucking great..

I'll never hit something like that, share more for my sake!

Do us and her a favor and shave dat butthole, she clearly can't reach

I'd preferably want something to watch. Pics are for attention. I'd rather her sleep and leave me the fuck alone.

Stretch her ass wide open

Do you lick her ass? Does her cunt taste alright?

post feet

Ever watch the Dudesons? I like their youtube channel, just dumb easy to watch shit with a cool crew

I'm at an odd angle especially with her in bed. I have a better one from a few weeks ago, but here's what I can get.

Noice. She's got a little bit of hair in her asshole

This

I reckon it's hot as fuck (not OP)

your a god user!

Only when I'm piss drunk. But her pussy tastes enjoyable. It gets her off too. Her pussy starts leaking. Even after all day I'll eat her out.

Is she Italian? just wondering

I have! Huge fan of the entire crew. Jackass, Viva La Bam, Nitro Circus, ect..ect. The dudesons are such raw stunts though. I'll pull them up for now. Thanks user.

I'm pretty sure mostly Russian. Blue eyes, blonde hair, and can drink like a fucking fish.

I'm glad that's settled. I was confused on account of the shear amount of hair.

Edited out the tat. Here's her body.

I said earlier that her asshole has some hair. Idk, I guess it's natural. Been with this girl for a few years now. It doesn't bother me one bit.

What's with that fake ass tan? Why do white women do this?

Not fake. She's normally milk white. She's been at the beach for the past week. Also my family has a pool, so we visit twice a week.

No offence intended OP, still would bang while you watch. No matter how much notice is given I would still be taken back by that hairy asshole

show pussy

No offense taken bro. Look, I'd like it shaved. But I rarely ask for anal, plus doggy style you can't even notice it. I could be prettier but it is what it is.

THIS. spread cheeks.. spread pussy, lets see that hole & clit

Champ

I'm trying to fucking entertain myself fag. Give me something to fucking watch before you make requests.

watch dude perfect

That butthole looks good enough to tongue fuck

No worries dude. You scratch my back, I'll attempt to appease your visual needs in order to see your girlfriends cunt

"ask for anal." I get it now OP

I'm not 12...

I'm into documentaries. I seen one about people who live in the subways of NYC.

Also, seen all of Vices shit.

Stick strange things in her pusspuss already

rolling for 3 open pairs of scissor blades

tbh some megalodon docs are pretty interesting

have you watch skid rowm it is about a famous celb that lived homeless for 2 weeks?

Lol, piss off. Enjoyed it the first time. The second, poopcicle. Regardless, enjoy some tits.

Segment from a BBC Science series.

youtu . be/-TGjSyYL8Oo?list=FLxmdvBOj-0a7jEGY9rzPWrw

post tats u faggot

skid row i mean

Elaborate. Never heard of it.

Tits seem mad at each other. Like in separate corners ready to fight.

Megalodon was a prehistoric shark that was about 60ft in length. Think Jaws x3. There are quite a few documentaries about it that go into detail about why they went extinct and other things

I'm only pulling up the band. Do you have th actual title?

thats what you think when you see tits? faggot virgin detected

Got any of her pussy open OP?

Pull out her ass hair with your teeth.

here is the link to the video on yt bud m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?itct=CCQQpDAYAyITCIzc5qbv%2Fs0CFVaNTgodz%2FcD%2BFIQc2tpZCByb3cgZnVndWVzcw%3D%3D&sts=16989&utcoffset=-300&v=SqMKhyE5Nw0&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

This fag

sheer*
unless that was a pun
then kek

Thanks user. Grabbing another drink and watching it now. 44min of this shit. I'll most likely drop it early to check out other stuff. Here's a pussy shot for you!

Some of us like to fuck vagina
Some of us like to fuck asshole
Which one makes you closer to a fag?
Not liking anal is more heterosexual than you friend

No, just those tits you seem so keen on defending

This

holy shit man, spread it

Is that hairy beast your first fuck? You don't need to say it, I can tell by how hurt your feelings are

I'll try eventually. For starters I don't have the courage to possibly wake her. Also, it's not like she black out drunk. I'm working with what I got. Give me something interesting to watch first.

Calls it like I see it, can't unsee it now thank you

do it fgt

Captain Disillusion is pretty interesting, he debunks viral videos with pretty convincing arguments (and it's fun to watch!)

4 u
youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY

I'm not OP, you're just seriously that much of a fag

Nice puss. More

With both of us having full time jobs, shaving our assholes smooth is without a doubt at the bottom of the list.

How would she react if she woke?

Also now is better because she's still drunk, you can play it off and she'll hardly remember because she's so sleepy

Cody's Lab has some pretty intresting sciency videos if thats your thing

I can get behind that, but we must take the time every now and then from our busy lives and ask our selves, what makes us civilized?

how are you this triggered by a hairy asshole?

To be honest I'm not sure. But I'd rather not find out. I'd think she'd be rather chill. Spreaded pussy shot.

That's hot as fuck thanks dude.

I love starting shit while she's asleep and having her wake up surprised but into it. Feels like you can do whatever the fuck you like

would love to see her piss hole, but I get it'd be a hard photo to take

Thanks. Honestly, working on our house, garden/yard, and other shit leaves shaving an asshole smooth on the bottom of the list.

I'll try bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=gI1tUMdxagA

You might be the best user I've ever witnessed

So far, I love it. Watching the video about the fake huge gator in FL.

Good shit OP, finally something decent to fap to on here. Keep it up!

Such a white knight. Here is what you are defending.

How are you not? Low standard fag

Set up a stream with the room lit well enough so taht we can appreciate whats happening but not that it bothers her. Make her horny by touching her and kissing her. Wake her up so that she wants to fuck. Let us watch

Do an eye check

Thanks bro. Here's another.

Do you like that people are fapping over her?

Explain.

To be honest, I'd rather have proof. I'd post better shots for proof.

Here is another pic virgins in this thread will like

cum on her asshole

*hairy asshole

OP here. Now that's just plain and simple laziness.