Really good albums

Post really good albums in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sure is a really good album, friend! What do you think about this one?

Never heard of it, is it similar to stuff by Melvins? I'll add it to my backlog either way!

Not much like Melvins, it has more of a noise rock/no wave vibe to it! I'm sure you'll enjoy it though, pal!

Thanks man, I'll check it out!

Anyone else have any really good albums to post? Please share them! I'd love to hear!

I can go all day m80

Here's a good album

I only see one really good album here

which

If you mean Surrealistic Pillow, it's overrated and Bathing at Baxter's is much better

really I dont even listen to it a lot I have scrobbling set to 0%

I was surprised by this one honestly, the back story had me thinking it was going to a over produced flop.

No, I meant Neutral Meme Hotel

Can't tell if bait but you do know the song Sacrifice on that Melvins album is a cover of a song by that band Flipper.

i'll just pick a random album from my library

holy shit I posted the flipper album and I didn't even realize that

that just fucked me up

MAH NIGGAZ

he said good

Not bait, I've never heard of Flipper

youtube.com/watch?v=vjxqYdGWjgM

Listening now. Holy fuck thank you.

Also side note this is the oldest album I have ever found genuine enjoyment in, any more good old albums?

Hey man this is irrelevant just fucking keep up that good attitude bud.

>NO ONE DARED TO ASK HIS BUSINESS >NO ONE DARED TO MAKE A SLIP

Hey man you might have already heard this but if you haven't and you like lysol yer gonna like this. This album is one of the few albums that I suspect was made with the help of extraterrestrial lifeforms. Sometimes I also suspect the same thing about Loveless.

Easily in my top 15 records OAT. Flipper is such an underrated band.

I'm ashamed I didn't even check em on my own post.

I'm glad you like it! It's my favorite album, and my go to album when I hear people say "all country music is shit."

>see pic

I listened to that awhile ago but didn't like it as much as Lysol and some other drone albums, I'll have to revisit it!

>any more good old albums

That album came out in 1959. If you like jazz at all, the 50's were prime time for a lot of artists.

Thanks! I actually have never been a huge fan of jazz (I've tried to listen to Kind of Blue multiple times but always end up falling asleep) but after listening to pic related I was actually inspired to try to learn jazz guitar, as some of the chords sounded really weird and atonal, and I play in a noise rock band so I thought it might be cool to experiment with that a bit? Idk.

Sorry for the ramble but I will give it a listen!

Holy this is really good. Kind of getting some old strfkr vibes from this but it might be better than anything I've ever heard from strfkr

For sure, I think I'm gonna ask my grandpa if he's heard of it because he basically exclusively listens to country.

One of my favs

BROOOOO I FUCKING LOVE THIS

I haven't seen anyone talk about this album at all

K.