Does anyone else love the thought of teen girls being molested by boys a lot younger than them?

does anyone else love the thought of teen girls being molested by boys a lot younger than them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xajIM3aAIA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for interest!

Bump

what scenarios do you guys think about?

Like 13yo boy and 17yo girl?

yeah

12 yo boy putting his tiny penis in a 16-17 yo would be very hot

Nice fucking same fagging have fun being remembered in cringe threads for eternity

what would be the hottest scenario?

older teen cousin teaching a young boy about sex

it'd be better if the girl was resistant

lurking

Yes, and mostly because I wish I could've done it when I was a younger lad.

what would be the best scenario?

bump

to be honest yes, i masturbated to that scene in "Persona" where the nurse tells the story of cheating on her husband at a beach and fucking a 12 year old boy

i dont really know why

> teengirl
> ladyboy

pick one

The first thing that came to mind is tied up babysitter.
But that's just me.
Something something:
>Babysitter falls asleep
>Ohshit waddup, curious 14-yr-old knows where daddy keeps the rope he uses with mommy
>Tie babysitter
>Wake her up with dick in mouth
>????
>Profit

sounds hot, especially if he has some creepy fetishes that he uses her to experiment with

I mean, you gotta make him a believable 14-yr-old.
Something like:
Casey awoke from her unfortunate nap. She hadn't meant to fall asleep; hell, she didn't even remember putting her head down. How did it come to this? How did she end up tied to a chair, with her young charge balls deep in her mouth.
She didn't even have time to take in this information, because as soon as he saw she was awake, this not-so-little boy flipped a switch and Casey begin to feel immediate pleasure. Taped into her soon-to-be-drenched snatch, with rope, like a g-string, running above it, her red pubic hair sticking out from the sides, was a small vibrator, now buzzing furiously inside of her.

bump

moar pls.

menor.link/682488

of
?

bapppss

i've always wanted to tie up this cute asian girl i know and leave her on the doorstep of this middle-school boy who is obsessed with her

Well now that you mention it...

Now that's gold.

I would gladly be a part of that just to witness what would unfold

what would you hope would happen?

Learn to write anime and sell it as your flagship effort

That's all part of the exciting mystery, user.

Nice trips.
>In the real world
Absolutely nothing of interest.
>In semi-fantasy
He would strike a deal to touch her, she would like it and it would escalate.
>Pure fantasy
He would take her inside and never release her, making her his slave and owning her until he gets bored and gets rid of her/starts a harem at about the age of 17

i would love it if she struggles really hard and tries to escape

>i dont really know why
you know why

it's hot as fuck

I just have a really hard time imagining a young kid malicious enough to hold some girl against her will, especially if she struggled.
It would be hot, though, and in the pure fantasy version she absolutely can struggle.

middle-school isn't that young. and he could just be really bratty and stuck-up

Yeah that is a better angle. A sense of entitlement fits that of a 12-14 year old better than just pure malice.
Something like a "look at my new toy" angle

i'd also hope for him to have a lot of creepy fetishes

youtube.com/watch?v=xajIM3aAIA0

Anything in particular?

maybe spend a lot of time playing with her asshole

Just an overarching super curiosity with her entire body would be interesting, looking at it from an innocent but sexually interested point of view.

how would the girl react?

Well, he wouldn't be an idiot. I knew what a pussy was when I was 14, and I bet I could've figured out how to go farther too (lost my virginity at 16 so I wasn't really much older anyway, and that worked out fine).
So this kid is completely enamored with his female captive. He reveres her, almost to the point of worship, but as an object not a person.
He would start with the hair, stroking it, smelling it. The girl would be busy struggling at this point, not knowing what's happening. I don't think anyone could resist moving to the titties next, and here's where she would start to become horrified as the realization sunk in: she was helpless.
Breasts are just one piece of the puzzle, though, and this kid wants it all. He starts to lick her like a popsicle: neck, chest, shoulders, armpit.
She begins to feel confused as well as violated.
He nibbles on her hips like a field mouse on cheese.
She hates that it feels good.
Then he can move on to that good area.
This girl is young too, though not as young as the boy. If she's ever had experience it certainly wasn't in her ass.
The boy is drawn to it, however, and starts to finger it, smelling it, licking it until he even starts to hear stifled moans escape from his captive prisoner.

how would she be tied? and i'm much rather if she hated it and was unwilling the entire time

Something like pic related.
And I never said she was happy about feeling good. She can still be struggling, frighting him as much as she's fighting her urge to comply. I like knowing women are satisfied, personally. It gives me a sense of power, if I'm honest. Getting her off when she doesn't want it is even better than just satisfying myself, and hence why that description reads as such.

Damn, I got 44 twice in a row. Also, similar to the previous pic but with more restrictive tying, obviously

Yeah there ya go, though I really like the over-the-pussy part that my pic had and this one doesn't, but it is a better description in full of what I had in mind.

what if she especially hates her asshole being touched? i wonder if she try to get away when he starts fingering it

Man we gettin' all the good rawls in this bitch.
The ass would definitely be sensitive. He would be too rough and it would hurt. She wouldn't just try to get away, her entire body would revolt and repel away from the foreign penetration. She would squirm and writhe and scream in pain, and the boy would continue, not obliviously but with total apathy towards the girl, as if he were merely studying her.

You guys are way too obsessed with sticking your cocks in shit. Literal shit. Like you don't even know what a tight pussy is.

Actually, I've only ever done anal once. My last girlfriend's pussy was so tight at first it actually hurt to fuck her for about a month. Nice dubs though.

this used to be a big interest, then yall took it to the tying up level. I just wanted some teenage straight shota...

There's no way this is still OP, but jesus christ the dubs in this thread.
We were just making conversation. Bored bitches be bored, bitch.

no im not op, am a horny user clicking soup captchas for a fap

imagine her face when he tells her that he'll take good care of her tight asian asshole everyday from now on

A beautiful look of horror, anguish, and hopelessness would crawl across her pretty face.

Fuck me Jerry.

Okay.

maybe he'd also have a foot fetish

kek

As the dubs would have it, why not. It fits what's described so far. He'd get down there eventually I'm sure.
I'm honestly surprised this thread is still alive. I've been here the whole time.

what else would you want him to do to her?