Would Sup Forums fuck a Real Doll? Pic related

Would Sup Forums fuck a Real Doll? Pic related

If I didn't have to buy it? Fuck yes. Spending get thousands on one? Fuck that.

nah that shit's uncanny

In all honesty, this.

This and if it's not used of course.

/thread

This and I would fuck a used one, why not? I would prefer one of those "young" ones from Japan but whatever, Sup Forums will fuck anything.

really? no ones gonna post pictures?

nuthin hunh?

eh

It's just a fleshlight with creepy plastic bits attached. Why do we have to make our masturbation feel real? No one is fooling themselves

I would in a heartbeat. NO questions asked. I've wanted one since I saw them just so damn expensive

Are there any cheap Chinese knock offs of Real Doll?

Dolls are for sad pathetic faggots and the japanese. Get a real girl

Aren't they really expensive? How many times could you purchase sex from a reasonably-quality hooker before you exceed the cost of a real doll?

I'd probably fuck a robot if it looks and acts real enough. Real Dolls don't move at all so .. meh

My first girlfriend didn't either, fam. Dead fish.

Yeah sure. I wouldn't buy one though.

At least she has a vagina that gets wet on its own

A long time ago I bought an expensive blow up doll, fucked it a few times and just wasn't as impressed as I was by the street hookers I paid for. Dolls are really sad, I am no gift, but even my pathetic ass can pay for hookers and get sucked off by a tranny off of Craigslist!

damn, that's pretty good lol

given they cost between $2,700 and $6,000 for anything decent, I'd have to say its cheaper for me to just buy a gym membership, work out for a few months, get some new clothes and shoes, a haircut, and find a real woman.

the rest is just extreme pathetic pervert shit, not suitable even for a b-tart. if they were like, $100 then yes.

That would require motivation, patience, and a good deal of psychological help. Not going to find that here!

so would the requirement for making that kind of extra disposable income. its a trade off. I'd rather work than spend money I dont have

Damn my first gf was a total whore in bed.

She was into light bdsm, spanking and shit like that. One time we used a chocolate Santa as a dildo. Huge mess to clean up lol.