Post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them. New thread

Post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them. New thread.

Either one, right preferred. Maybe even both?

I would pull down left's shorts and start rubbing her clit and fingering her until she is sopping wet. left wants in on the action, but I tie her up with a hitachi on her clit off to the side.

next, I strip righty naked so I can suck on her tits and start to pound her with my throbbing dick, ending in a huge creampie.

Do right. my gf

They look like they have tight pussys, they look petite, I would fuck the left one hanging her legs over my shoulders and cuming inside.
For the right one, I would do her doggy style until I cum over her ass

What would you do to my gf?

Any Bulls, Kik me johnadams4333

Ex Girl from 2014

anyone have a hot sister?

What would you do?

Would bend her over, grab a handful of her hair, pull her panties to the side, and stuff her cunt with dick until I cum in her.

My gf

I would take your gf from behind, fucking her doggy while I shove her face into the bed until I was about about cum, then make her suck me to completion and swallow it all down.

I would force her to her knees and rub my cock on her face before shoving my cock in her mouth. The I would pull her panties aside and fuck her until she begged me to stop. Then I would cum in her ass.

Blue balls.

Moar.

grab her by her throat and force her on the knees.. i slowly open my pants and my half stiff cock gets to meet her face. i'll force it in her mouth and down her throat while holding tight on her throat. i'll speed up until she cries then i'd pull my cock out of her throat and cum all over her face while she sucks on my balls

I would stick a vibrator under her dress and make her walk around town in that outfit all day, so everyone could see her getting wet and starting to have hard nipples. after a long day, I would strip her down and fuck her senseless

as you wish, sire

Face fuck her until her mascara is running, then insert into her pussy slowly, making her squirm with my incredibly slow insertion speed. Then I would speed up until I came inside of her.

What would you do to my ex?

yeehaw capn. She couldnt take more than 6 inches of mine but hey, force is a thing

Tie her to a bed and fuck her pussy all night, to give her a creampie in the end, and i would call her my fuckdoll

this slut needs to be abused. what do you do?

Punch her in the gut and pour hot coffee on her face

Would bottom out in her so deep my wide tube would invade her womb connecting my big balls directly to her uterus
Then i would pump the biggest load into her and impregnate her.

Damn she is hot, she is very small.
I would lift her skirt, rip her top to see those small tits and carry her from the legs opened, fuck her leaning over that tree, then change position to fuck her from behind and slap her ass

I would make her gag with my hard dick until she pukes and the fuck her ass doggystyle, cumming inside her and making her eat all my cum right from her anus.

I would make her a soothing cup of jasmine tea and teach her the ancient art of pai sho.

what wold you do to my gf

she deserves it

Take her out for a nice night and get her home to the cemetery before sunrise

What would you guys do to this slut?

facefuck her before she pegs me

meant for

what would u do her?

Be detailed, if someone wants to put their cock on her I'd like to see that too.

I would invite a bunch of strangers to gang up on her and kidnap her to some place far away. We'll slap her face and force our cocks onto her face. We'll all stroke our cocks over her and force her to deeptroat us one by one. After we're done fucking her face, we'll take turns fucking her until she passes out. We'll all piss on her face and body at end before leaving her for others to continue.

Would titfuck her and blow a load over her face before ripping her shorts off and pushing her thighs together and putting her feet over her head and fucking her hard

I would tie her feet and one hand to the bedposts, face down. I'm going to leave one hand free so she can touch herself. I'll start slow and gentle, just rubbing her feet, her calves, her thighs. I'll reach under her skirt and knead her asscheeks. I'll get more and more firm with my touches, but never enough to cause pain...maybe a little discomfort, at most.

After a good hour or so of sensual rubbing and massaging, I'll get a vibrator out. Setting it on its lowest setting, I'll slide it between her legs, juuuuust underneath her tight hole. She's free to move it closer if she wants, but at this point, she's still in her clothes. I won't remove any of it if she doesn't ask me, and the vibrator won't get any higher either, unless she begs for it.

If she starts getting close to orgasm, I'll take the vibrator away, and hold her free hand to my face, smelling her scent and licking any of her juices that have leaked through her leggings. Until she asks, until she's begging for it, she's not allowed to cum.

I could keep going, but I want to see more of her.

some encouragement

Love cum tributes.

id make her lay belly down and grab her ankles, then id facefuck her for as long as i could

keep going

would you fuck?

I hogtie her, blind fold her, duct tape her mouth, and tug a 1cm wide nylon rope around her neck to shut her up, while I hush her down in her left ear. I push my upper body into my forearm, focusing that weight into the lumbar region of her spine, to pin her down and give her a good idea of what's coming. She knows, she already guessed before. She pants through her nurse, she tries to kick, but it's futile. I pull back on the rope full strength, for 2 seconds, and she freezes. She's shaking, she's crying, but she's quiet. I tell her she's doing great, and to keep still, and let it happen. I grab the hot candle, and begin to drop the red wax, forming burgundy beads on her back, she winced at each one, but she listens. I graze my teeth on the ramus of her mandible as if I'm going to tear it off with my teeth, but I just exhale, and lightly night her cheek. She's shaking, hyperventilating her inhalations, but when she exhales she's almost forcing herself to calm down. She's clinging to hope that cooperating will minimize her trauma. She's soft, she's been broken in a bit, but she's better than average (despite just sort of laying there), so I thought I'd try breaking her in a bit more, going to for the piece de resistance. She screamed through the duct tape, it was muffled, but she just kept it up, and she cried, she groaned, but frankly it made it all the better. I eventually just started flogging her with the nylon rope, and bit into her right trapezius muscle as I finished. She was badly bruised, but the blood had remained just below the thin, unbroken skin forming a red series of blisters in the form of a bite mark.
And it was all role play, hooray! Kthxbai.

oh god, keep going pls

I'll post a couple more of her. Name is Andrea btw

Get her force fucked by a couple of guys afterwards tie her up a pole naked, blindfolded and gagged in a public space

Would pull down that top and grab and suck on her tits. I'd turn her around and bend her over ripping her bottoms off. I'd ram my cock deep in her cunt and fuck her hard as I squeeze her tits before filling her pussy with cum.

Which one?

more?

Nice. She'd love that shit

think so body pic?

Gf. Got more

I would fuck them in the vagina

grab her, bend her over and pull her pants and panties down to go full anal on her, fuck her hard with my dick and a dildo straight into her ass and make her go low on me and suck me off lovely

Swear I've seen these 2 before (well on Sup Forums anyway got more of them?)

Id love for her to give me s foot job untill i got hard. Then make her such each inch of my dick yhen fuck her ass till i almost bust a lode but pull out and fuck her pussy and fill her up with my hot cum. Then id lick her ass as she rubs the cum thats dripping from her cunt all over as she rubs her clit.

More of her? (I've seen her before user I think I know you well I've seen her b4 on here)

how would you fuck my wife? (got more)

sure, she's hot

...... u are u the kik dude I've been talking to?......

checked

post more

Haha probably. "The dude" right?

more

let me hear how youd treat her

bumps

menor.link/682488