Okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61L6hB7c1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To much expectation. Better to just fuck and get out.

addicted to boredom and solitude. can't stand sharing my space with people.

I don't want one

im not very good at talking

I don't want one

I'm not a "wonderful guy." I'm a fucking trainwreck and a half. I'm not even beta at this point; I'm only a half step up from omega and falling fast. No woman would have me.

That and I am bad at meeting new people. Anxiety kicks into high gear.

just tryna get that poon

My Friend with Benefits is enough for me, as much as I crave affection I dont think I could handle dealing with another person 24/hrs a day

I do have a girlfriend and it is the fucking worst

I used to bang lots of pussy
now I bang 1 pussy all the time. its so fucking boring.

Op its okay, we all know its you

my standards are too high to accept a woman whose standards are so low that she'd date me.

I don't love myself, and am therefore incapable of sustaining a healthy relationship.

Because the only people attracted to me are bat shit crazy, which is nice for a one night stand, but not for the long term.

Got so hurt that I'm pulling away anything that drifts even a little from being a "just acquaintance " thing

you know what those four little numbers at the bottom right side of the page, separated by slashes mean?

didnt think so you fucking retard

Neato my dude, I just got one yesterday, she hasn't had a lot of time to leave me yet.

No interest

Lets not talk about those tabs

I have palmar hyperhidrosis

Op its okay, you can stop now

im not a wonderful guy

I am the ugliest guy alive and girls are superficial

because im not pretty anymore.
I lost my attractiveness since i drink every day alcohol and smoke a lot cigarettes.
Girls dont like me also not because i cant talk to them.
I just wanna die...

I just got divorce 3 months ago
And i have 4 fwb

Op just stop it

Hate it when they say that. It's like, well then why don't you be my gf then?

OP please you cant make it look like it's not you by accusing yourself

8866 is real, it's me..

I like money and stuff.

Reported

Weird.

Just too weird for human consumption.

honestly i just have really bad psychological hangups and identity crises that i never really bothered to try. now im at an age where the only single women are eithier settling or have kids already, even less motivation.

Low selfconfidence. I'm even too afraid say hi to a girl if i don't know her

Stfu faggot

Been with the same girl for going on four years now. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

>girl i was with in college broke up with me during finals week.
>was NEET for first half of summer
>tried to hit on old high school crush, failed
>started working two weeks ago
>tons of qts at my job
>one ugly girl relentlessly flirts with me

man i cant wait to go back to uni

Op seriously, just stop

Nice bait there friend

>Had a gf
>Dated for years
>Asked her to marry me
>Engaged for two months
>She had a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage.
>Shit falls apart
>No gf

Was broken as fuck. Just coming out the other side now.

STFU FAGGOT

i'm not great looking and not very confident but i'm pretty good at telling when a girl is attracted to me and is DTF and only act on it when i spot the signs. this doesnt happen very often and i go through long periods of singlehood and celibacy in between. however i guess i can pride myself on having wasted literally zero effort chasing poon i wasn't going to get anyway

>beta beyond redemption
>sky-high standards even though i'm a 4/10 at the very best
>i never go out

Op seriously, just stop

Op, we all know its you, just stop it, okay?

ITT - men that women settle for in their mid 30s

47 / 10 / 27 / 5

youre the only samefag ITT faggot

Op, seriously. Just stop. Its not even funny anymore

ITT- one samefag pissis off the whole tread

i'm really shy. also it's not that i have an low self-esteem but turns out that my low self-esteem is even higher than my self-esteem at its highest.

i'm old as a motherfucker

Op, seriously fuck off. We get it, you wanna be cool

i suppose on an empty island Id do well, but no one wants to settle for me when there are plenty of chads around willing for the quick in and out.

I've gone on to a new chapter of my life where I get dubs and save screenshots of them. Trying to get 1000 dubs, been posting for days straight.

Don't think I'm honestly worth chasing things around for. Have plenty of siblings going to have kids. I'm just a crazy uncle. Kids need a crazy uncle that's in that family ring of trust but redpilled and brining strange into their lives. Crazy hijinks. Sure. I have instincts that tell me to breed. But there's no way I could actually get someone close to me and trust them. I don't ask anything of the world. The world asked me enough by brining my existance about without my permission.

Would say I'm good looking... hmm.. Maybe I'd be the worst judge of it.

>We get it, you wanna be cool

Biggest projection of the year

>This

I've taken the Red Pill, realized my worth as a man, and no longer waste time caring or even thinking about women anymore. I've essentially become asexual.

What if every poster is OP, and he's just been replying to himself?

Have wife. No girlfriend required.

Then you and I are the only true people here.

Op, seriously, just stop it. K? Stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=61L6hB7c1bg

I do but I want a different one

Time for a story Sup Forums
>be me
>introduced to her through an ex
>no personality whatsoever
>only wants to fuck
>never talks
>imokwiththis
>goes on for about 3 months
>never get emotionally attached, just fucking
>girl tells me she can't get pregnant for medical reasons
>believe her
>nut in her countless times
>break up since besides sex is insanely boring
>8 months later find out she's married
>and pregnant
>wut
>ask friend about it
>"yeah she just told guys that for some reason I dunno"
>was a fucking mantrap
>traumatized
>dodged a bullet
>really kinda hate women now

That's me Sup Forums.

Op, seriously, stop it.
We all know its you
We all know what youre doing
We all know why youre doing it.
Just stop it fucking faggot

Haven't met the right one. Plenty of sluts to suck me off but none so far that I'd call girlfriend material. Plus money and shit yo.

Seriously been told this twice in the last 2 weeks. A little constructive feedback would be nice. I used to do somewhat okay fucking girls in college but now as a tech bro / brogrammer out in Seattle girls seem to be repulsed by me.

Hearing something like "You're such a nice guy, but you smell funny" or "...but you have a creepy molestorstache" or "...but you're dull and boring" or "...but you live too far out in the country" would be a good start.

It seems like out here unless you are a stupid hippy piece of shit that smells bad and doesn't have a job girls don't want anything to do with you. Iono.

i think OP is a nice guy

this sounds stupid you are stupid how can you be so stupid?

Cat guy here, not OP, you're a fucking idiot dude

I'm a MGTOW.

First off, I'm not a wonderful guy. I'm a decent human being on a good day, and a monstrous asshole on bad days.
Second off, I don't have a girlfriend because I'm fat, covered in acne, generally don't like being around people, have social skills that can be surpassed by a rock with googly eyes, and I simply don't see it as worth the effort anymore.
I got my shit together when I was younger, tried it out, but I couldn't stand being that close to someone, so I bailed and let myself go again.
Now I simply exist, wishing for death, but knowing my survival instinct is too strong to let it happen.

despite the qualities in me that make me a well liked and lovable person with literally everyone I meet, nobody wants to take it a step further because I'm fat. That's the only reason. Everyone loves Hagrid but nobody wants to love him.

user you have my attention. What's wrong? Who hurt you?

Confirmed

Because she's been dead for 5 years.

My penis is too small

only like white girls

white girls dont like me