You guys mean and ned to stop. I don look liek no ape.Jus becuz you don liek the muvie don b bringin me dem hate

You guys mean and ned to stop. I don look liek no ape.Jus becuz you don liek the muvie don b bringin me dem hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4
youtu.be/WYgO8LWKH4I
nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/loveforlesliej-thousands-rally-behind-ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones-after-twitter-n612176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do feel bad for that one lady. I mean it's a paycheck. I'm becoming a giant vagina today damn.

lulz were had

Holy shit dude. When is the new King Kong coming out?

that was some really pointless shit. The RNC is happening and there are tens of thousands of SJWs roaming the streets of Cleveland, but nobody bothers to troll them. what is wrong with Sup Forums.

What one lady?

This.

Low hanging fruit iguess

Did she really start getting trolled?

Ah well, this site gets destroyed, we brought this on ourselves.

at least the lulz were had.

If we cut enough heads off the snake.. It'll eventually die.

Sup Forums here
Post the memes you twitted fuckers, we got an happening in Germany and missed all the fun.

>SJW
We really need to focus them.

upping

what hashtags are they using?

That is one ugly she boon

this pic got me feelin again
rip harambe

>harambe
rip

what do?

sounds prime

rip

Oh the keks, they're killing me

rip harambe

>Kekd hard

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4

epic

>you play troll much better then you do human
Kek atleast he tried

kek

Dude is a legend

but first let me @you so you get the attention you're pining for

my nigga unomeme man i miss his insta sinc

Kek

This entire thread is gold

Sup Forums at its finest

Sup Forums is letting itself be used as Nero's personal army. Why don't you faggots have any self respect anymore?

wow, this is just gold

doesn't he have a star wars movie to film?

She can stand up?

this guy is a stupid faggot

That was harsh man, but she should have stopped replying until this passed.

did this all start on Sup Forums or am i just that out of the fucking loop

>Nero
who?

FUCKING...WOW

>Sides Destroyed

top fucking kek

Hello there, newfag.

started at Sup Forums afaik

What the fuck is that thing ?

kek

Colbert already did the RNC. Once mainstream media touches it we leave it the fuck alone unless there's something else we can exploit. There isn't right now. Colbert hit it on the head

>im am

I still say this movie was based off of filmations cartoon version of Ghostbusters. It even had an ape named Tracey. Not sure what the name of the reboot monkey is. Patty?

This thread is just cringe. It's just bunch of Sup Forumstards being tards.

brilliant

lmao, you probably enjoyed the movie didn't u? fucking beta cuck niggerlover.

youtu.be/WYgO8LWKH4I the Ghostbusters reboot is a reboot of this classic cartoon NOT the classic we know. Both even incorporate apes

i dont get it, why is she a meme now rather than when the trailer for this trash movie was revealed? we all knew the movie was going to tank the instant that trailer came out.

why is she being picked apart now?

Its very simple my good gentleman.
>NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGER!!!!!!!

Can anyone fill me in?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>Basically plays a blackface character
>Complains about racism

you mother fuckers just took down a celebrity on twitter. jesus christ what a lovely day. my sides just went to Valhalla

"celebrity"

Just in case, Reporting all activities in a special log for the FBI.

Screen capping this entire thread as well.

I will make sure all screencaps are handed to the FBI in case any crimes are committed. Anyone else feel free to report.

FBI.GOV

RIP brudda - he dindu nuffin!

You're looking for /LGBT/ - please go and be a gigantic faggot over there
Kthxbi

chekt'n'rekt - trips of great justice "3 Fat Ladies"

>muh sides

holy fuck stop

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LEAVE HER ALONE

Oh cmon, just leave the negress alone

Bet if she´s tiered and can´t slep: one banana, two bananas, many bananas.....

>AIDS

>Im am
Is that supposed to be a joke?

ikr these niggas trippin tbh fam

stay up my beutiful black queen

>sprew hate

What does being a mother, a sister, or an aunt have to do with anything? Does it grant you magic powers?

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/loveforlesliej-thousands-rally-behind-ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones-after-twitter-n612176