ITT - Sup Forumscore, 2016 edition

Not asking for AOTY. I'm asking what albums from 2016 will be considered Sup Forums-core in 10 years?

>pic possibly related

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7326493/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-debuts-at-no-1-on-billboard-200
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7487876/frank-ocean-blonde-bows-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-album-chart-endless
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7378361/chance-the-rapper-coloring-book-first-streaming-exclusive
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6843924/david-bowie-tops-uk-album-chart-with-blackstar
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6844036/david-bowie-blackstar-album-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obligatory

Garbage

didn't say it wasn't. I asked what will be Sup Forumscore in 10 years.

not garbage, but also will never be Sup Forums-core. At best p4k-core and that's a stretch.

Next

IMO, the only real option is Malibu by Anderson Paak as having potential. This year was relatively weak as far as consensus is concerned, but I could see that album shining through in the next 5 years and beyond.

care to contribute to the thread?

>Definitely:
Blackstar
Bottomless Pit
The Glowing Man

>Maybe
TLOP
Atrocity Exhibition
Blonde
Still Brazy

>No
Wildflower
A Moon Shaped Pool
Untitled Unmastered
Coloring Book
Telefone

lmao botomless pit meme

this album is worshiped by black women. what makes you think that Sup Forums's core demographic?

>le identity politics

this album is worshipped by nu-males

There are already three DG albums that are Sup Forums core, this one will most likely make the cut as well.

>implying every person grows up in the same culture
not this nu-male. shameful letting this pass as "good" music.

I think Angel Olsen will get some of the renown she deserves eventually, and My Woman is one of her best
if anyone still cares about Death Grips in 10 years, it will be praise for TMS, ExM, and GP

this

no idea how I implied that. Really no clue. Also it's a good album

>another thread where newfags don't understand Sup Forumscore

protip: no album that came out this year is Sup Forumscore

forgot to put on your trip

>le contrarian meme

lmao labeling DG as a meme

big guy

>labeling meme as a meme

what's wrong with that?

Skeleton tree
Meta by thy catafalque

embarrassing how much the new generation of music cares about image and message and basically nothing about if the music is good or not. Is this what it felt like to grow up in the 60's with all those shitty Vietnam-protest artists?

Kanye has no talent

tired of crybabies like this getting offended by every little thing. Grow up and give up your safe spaces little twink

but this album sounds good, and i don't really care about the message

Nigga please, Death grips are realesing new albums every fucking 6 months or so, they are in the same vein as Viper. A complete fucking meme.
They have too many albums in such period of time it becomes a sad thing. They will be like those metal bands with 30 albums that no one remembers except for 2 or 3. It kills any kind of legacy even for these board standards.

Also every album they make will never be as hype and entry-level as TMS. Death Grips will be forgetten and will sound dated as fuck in later years like linkin park did in the 2000.

The only way possible to see botomless pit being a classic is if the band kills themselves in a very artsy way like kurt cobain. All the teenagers would be crying for them.

I don't think you understand what I am saying. Beyonce is well-loved by safe space thinkers.

Their silence in between releases is what keep the band interesting and exciting, I mean their are threads dedicated to interpreting DG's hype leaks.

If you don't listen to DG you should have just said that when they've constantly been praised by critics and influence contemporary artists.

stay shleep, shleepman

pretty typical of a mouthbreather like yourself to not understand free speech

>ignore obvious typos

the best year of all times

holy damn

If Sup Forums shows any taste this and Street Sects will become Sup Forumscore

however knowing this place that will probably not end up being the case unfortunately

You faggot I posted this up above have some respect and cite Me

again, you are completely missing the point. Is your ceiling for nuance that low?

Beyonce is Top 40 pop, no better and no worse than Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera before her. The only difference is she isn't a blonde white girl, so you morons convince yourselves this is interesting music.

>le identity politics

>waiting for 8 or 6 months
>long time

"Wow VeRY mysterious DEath GRiPS lets make creepypastas about it my 4channer friends xDD!!"

Dissapearing 15 years makes you a fucking myth, dissapearing just a couple of months do not.
Death grips knows that they have a retarded fanbase that they have to feed. So making an album or some kind of EP is great cash for them.

I've listen to some of their albums, some things are good some things are fucking cringe. this board just want to force memes and edgelords. That's it.

interesting enough, some people actually like the music.

>being this much of a hypocrite
some of the albums mentioned in this thread are also top40 pop, but you don't have a problem with them

which albums are those?

I don't understand this board anymore

it used to have a small amount of relevancy

now it's just attention seeking babbys

>Sup Forumscore
Blackstar, The Glowing Man, Atrocity Exhibition
>Sub-Sup Forumscore
We Got It From Here..., Skeleton Tree, Sirens, Sleep Cycle, Gensho
>Albums that will be talked about because ofl the artist AMSP, Bottomless Pit, Untitled Unmastered, Blonde, Teens Of Denial, Xiu Xiu Plays Twin Peaks, Wildflower
>Memes and cultures
/bleep/: Elseq 1-5
/daily/: Even Oxen - Arrayed Above The Seraphim Lights
/kpop/: idk Dean or something
/metal/: idk Vektor or dillinger or something
Waifufags: kero kero bonito or grims
Ultimate Care II,

Well I sure did ruin the formatting

never

TLOP, coloring book, blonde, blackstar

billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7326493/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-debuts-at-no-1-on-billboard-200
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7487876/frank-ocean-blonde-bows-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-album-chart-endless
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7378361/chance-the-rapper-coloring-book-first-streaming-exclusive
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6843924/david-bowie-tops-uk-album-chart-with-blackstar
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6844036/david-bowie-blackstar-album-debuts-no-1-on-billboard-200-charts

also wildflower is very much pop, but it wasn't that popular

TLOP is TMR compared to Lemonade
Coloring Book isn't remotely as good as Acid Rap (proves my point)
Blonde fucking sucks (and therefore proves my point)
and Blackstar is a Rock album

seriously, artists are getting passes left and right. It used to just be the brainless drones who listen to whatever is on the radio, but now I actually have to sit here and argue on Sup Forums why Beyoncé's new album is mediocre and forgetful at best.

Beyoncé releases an album about infidelity exclusively on her husband's streaming platform and she doesn't get called out for being a fraud? Give me a break -- Kayne was roasted for a less-hypocritical version of the same thing. The fact that she is going to sweep the Grammys should tell you all you need to know.

frank Sinatra is such an awful song.

>now I actually have to sit here and argue on Sup Forums why Beyoncé's new album is mediocre and forgetful at best
You're not really doing that. Just making vague statements about how obvious your opinions are. Also, you don't have to.

I doubt it, Its going to drop from sight

>TLOP is TMR compared to Lemonade
honestly, it's the most retarded thing i've rade this month
i'm really interested if you can elaborate it

>Blackstar is a Rock album
kinda, but it's actually a pop rock album, and there's a bit of art pop on there
i mean, the least radio friendly song is the first one, and it's only because of the structure (which has also been used on beyonce's self-titled a couple of times)

and i'm actually glad that you admitted you was that much hypocritical, not many people on here do that

that's what kanyefags believe, i guess

read*

I'm giving it my first listen, and my only thought is that it's a bit long? Don't get me wrong, it's a good album. He's come a long way since Breezy Lovejoy.

See anons post this a lot these days but idk if it's Sup Forumscore-tier

safest bet