Life is so stupid, empty, and hollow

Life is so stupid, empty, and hollow

I agree, drugs are the only thing worth living for really

I want to die so fucking badly.

me too but killing yourself is hard

I've tried and I can't pull the trigger.

Wait until the appointed day, with everyone else

I think the life that they put in front of you is awful, life is whatever you want, but if you like the things this system offer and you don't want to move from you place that's is the problem, however I think as you, and yes I will fallen sleep by drug trying to wake up.

I'm currently in the process of getting my life back together. Although it may an unwelcome cliche, life is what you make it.

What the fuck am I reading?

I don't speak English, sorry

I've tried to better my life so many times but i always fall back into a deep depression after i fail. Even after I took acid which people say changes your life, everything is the same

Have you considered taking up an artist skill? Creating something beautiful- be it literature, visual art, music, etc- is incredibly liberating.

I'm shit at stuff like that, not creative at all. Can't think of anything im actually good at

Well yeah. But people still want stuff so we can't give up on the experience just yet. I keep trying to remind everyone it was better when we were one and all powerful but part of us loves this splintered version for some reason. Thank you for posting this thread and helping me get the message out

Then be shit. Skills are learned. I'm horribly dyslexic, barely read as a child, but after nearly a decade, I'm moderately renown for my literary work. I was absolute shit when I started. Don't do it to "be good at it." Do something creative because you're creating something- no matter how good or bad it is.

>want to die
>too responsible to keep my revolver at my house
>spent the weekend and today downing booze and pot with a chick I'm into
>realize she's even worse off than I am
When you manage to bury your feels, only to have them dragged back up out of the dirt.

I bet you'd be wonderful at making propaganda :D plus I'm sure there are plenty of non profits who could use your help. Thank you for reaching out. I love you

damn, good job achieving that man ill follow your advice for sure thanks
lol thanks love you too

Writer user here:
It's no problem. I'm speaking from experience. I've tried to take my life on three separate occasions. I was miserably depressed with chronic depression for 12 years straight, constantly wanting to kill myself every day I woke up. I know what it's like to feel hollow inside. I hope you take my advice.

Bro you have a girl that might be into you too and you got trips gj

What kind of stuff do you write, user?

Oh, triple 6s. Metal. I don't think it could last, she's got serious problems I don't think I should be fucking with. And she's got a girlfriend, or says she does anyway.

What happened?

Wait. Did somebody expect life to not be stupid?

>waaah my life sucks so much I wanna die
If you narcissistic fuckheads would take five minutes off feeling sorry for yourselves to go and help someone, anyone who is having a shittier run at life than you, you'd probably feel a lot better about yourself
tl;dr go volunteer at a homeless shelter or something faggot

Everything from genetic fiction, fantasy, and I dabble in scifi. To be completely honest, I'm not great when it comes to scifi, despite the fact I enjoy reading it the most. Go figure.
I enjoy writing stores involving "radical freedom" (VR, epic adventures, that sort of thing).

Oh! Free Radicals!

Those are bad.

As to why I was depressed? An abusive childhood, abandonment, being left for dead in my own home. The list goes on. I'd be lying if I said everything is magically better. A darkness follows me that I cannot explain. Instead of letting it consume me like i had been, I pushed myself forward with everything I had in me. One day it just stopped. I didn't feel so miserable. It's like a nightmare I can't explain the ending to. It just ended.

Not exactly what I meant, but sure.