Hey Sup Forums. So one of my pals messaged me earlier, distraught over some chick...

Hey Sup Forums. So one of my pals messaged me earlier, distraught over some chick. So this cunt (pic very much related) has been a total bitch to one of my bros (her former friend). Don't ask why (not sure myself) So, I figured you guys might find this bit of info interesting. For educational purposes of course. Not claiming anyone should do anything. But if you do, post results here.

Cheyenne Dakota Whipkey:
facebook com/profile.php?id=100009379303370

Her faggot boyfriend who apparently has a spiderman fetish:
facebook com/MewtooMaster?pnref=lhc

Her alt account:
facebook com/profile.php?id=100010971904821

shameless self bump

come on Sup Forumsros

Bump

rolling

fuck yourself OP

NYPA

faggot

yes yes. Use that anger

What do we get though? :/

whitest fuckin girl
cheyenne dakota

no

You get, no scam, a brand new Apache Attack Helicopter. It will right outside your door the instant you deliver. No scam at all.

OK

Not Your Personal Army, Faggot Doublenigger.

Didn't say you were. Just put it out there if anyone wanted to fuck around.

and clearly no one does, so fuck off faggot. And tell you "pal" to stop being a pussy.

your buddy is a bitch.

Meh he's gonna do what he does man. And I just didn't feel like doing it myself. Figured there might be a more...creative bro on here.

Clearly, but so is she

no, because no one cares that some chick dumped your supposed friend. I'm sure hes no pristine 10/10 male that wasnt worth ditching. Fuck you both, get off an image board and do something yourself. Don't hide behind us you god damn pussy.

Dude, it wasnt like that. They were literally just friends and the bitch randomly turned on him.

Sounds like faggot high-school drama to me. What exactly are you asking for ypa for? Did she fuck another guy or something? Or was she just "being a bitch"? You're a fucking faggot

thats fucking life man, how old are you, 15? Bitches do this all the time, get used to it.

how about those hipster man babies sort this shit out themselves, like the adults they pretend to be ironically sometimes.

I'm 22, theyre like 21 or 20.
She turned on him and is trying to turn his friends against him by spreading bullshit. All I want is someone to mess with her.

This. Go do your homework OP

Isn't this suppose to be the domain of shitlords? For fucks sake, Sup Forums use to live for shit like this.

not for preteen faggots crying about sluts that didnt want them no. Grow a fucking pair. This is some gradeschool shit right here

Holy shit I guarantee you came with the fappening. Kill yourself then go back to eddit

preach it brother
and to op; ur pal probably offended this feminist twat so just deal with it.

You're missing the point man. He didn't want the bitch. They were friends in high school and he trusted her. She randomly turned on him like a week ago and started making shit up about him because he called her out for once on her bullshit.
Been on since 09 dick