I used to be in the flicks, you know

I used to be in the flicks, you know

sean connery + darth vader = bane

>grandpa has parkinsons
>at the point where he doesn't recognize anybody anymore

fuck

if i ever get diagnosed with some neurodegenerative disease im giving myself 6 months before i fly to oregon to self euthanize.

ive seen how fast a disease like that can progress. 6 months might even be too long.

that is such an old man coat

>not recognizing a descendant angel coat
pleb

This reminds me of the old man from Waiting.

Flicksh

>Sir, you need to come back with me to the hospital, I have to change your diaper again.
>What's my name? Who am I?
>Sir? You're Mister Connery, sir... You used to be James Bond!
>Oh? That's nice...

that jacket is actually dope af

>tfw he hasn't acted since 2003
>OP's pic was taken years ago
>somewhere along the line Sean Connery just disappeared behind the curtain

>You know, I may have dementia, but I can shtill remember fucking your mother

I live with and take care of my grandpa. He's a staggeringly selfish and thankless old man. He doesn't wipe his ass even though he can, he refused all forms of physical rehab so now he's wheelchair bound and too weak to move, and makes me buy Adobe lifewater because he doesn't like water.

I honestly wish he'd just die. He's nothing but a burden and treats everyone that helps him like shit because he thinks he's owed being pampered, despite being an unlikable dick his entire life.

If I ever got so old and frail that I couldn't live on my own, ID just off myself.

>parkinsons
Doesn't effect memory, asshat.

The scumbag paparazzi probably took 80 photos of Connery in the time he was near him and this is the one that made it out because he knew he could make more money from a once great star looking old and lost. This is him in September looking about as good as any 85 year old.

Sean Connery + Bill Clinton = Bane's voice

w2c glasses?

Yes it does, at the later stages

>The name's Bond....... The name's Bond.

He's going to die soon, isn't he?

he's 85 years old, cucklad
what the fuck do you expect?