S/fur wander and lust

s/fur wander and lust

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

REMINDER
>DASH IS REALLY FUCKING SHORT LOL

You should probably just get some sleep OP.

If Ceres was bigger it would possibly have enough material to maintain heat using radiological decay like how Earths interior stays hot, and interesting thing about this is we don't know for sure how big a body needs to be to maintain internal heat in this way, for example Mars is bigger than Ceres but smaller than Earth and it showed evidence of geological activity and a magnetosphere early in it's life but both vanished and Mars seems quiet and dead now. Mars may have a liquid interior and it's geology stopped for another reason but we wont know until InSight lands on Mars and does seismic detection.

:D

Someone asked for Sylveon in the last thread.

STOP

About 5 more Pokemans before I head out.

how did you...

Pretty Lopunny.

well, s/fur? how do you size up

Ceres has a very very VERY thin atmosphere composed of water vapor, however this is probably just sublimation of ices on the surface and not a fully static atmosphere. The moon of Triton around Neptune also has a very thin atmosphere and can even form very tinny very thin clouds during certain seasons when the atmosphere is at it's thickest.

6'9" 420 lbs

speaking of Triton it's interesting to note that the moon orbits retrograde to Neptune's rotation, this is unusual as accretion moons usually form in the same direction as the planets rotation, it's speculated this is due to Triton being a captured body from the Kyper belt, something like Pluto that got too close to Neptune.

Dont post the nigger pokemons

Haven't heard that one before lmao

How did I what? Rusty has a great many magical powers, but I'll need a specific reference to know which one I utilized.

Triton my be far and cold but it has active geology in the form of ice and water, possibly due to tidal heating from Neptune it seems to have very young surface features and active cryo volcanism, this puts Triton in the same category as other ice moons in the search for life category.

I forgive you. Also those socks look nice. I may have to shitpost some pictures of my ghillie legs across some laptops in a battle-station thread later.

Always been more of a Titan fan, myself. The view from there...

Is she pooping out of her vag

yes

Thanks, I'm really liking them. I honestly don't even want to take them off. Since it's inevitable that I'm going to have to come out of the closet soon, I'm probably just going wear them all the time.
Do it, brah. I want to see it.

Pokéfag out. Goodnight, y'all.

Night, dude.

Is this Dash

More sharks please

More herms please

More comics please

one of my favorite objects and a big part of a lot of my work and research is the moon Titan orbiting Saturn. titan is unique in that it's the only moon to have a thick atmosphere (about 1 and a half that of Earths) it's atmosphere is comprised mostly of Nitrogen as well as hydrogen and carbon compounds. A lot of the compounds like ethane methane and the like are broken down by UV radiation and recombined into a brown pigment known as "tholines" which are of great interest because tholines will dissolve in a solvent like water and spontaneously create proteins and amino acids, this may be how life on Earth was started, or at least how simple biology was started, complex nucleotides can't form in this fashion but can in other fashions.

NO HERMS

are octopus fursonas a thing? like its my favorite animal but you prolly cant make em look cool

OK HERM GUY WILL POST SOME JUST FOR YOU

He really is like an autistic child that starts sperging out when no one gives him attention.

More sharks

same faggot

Well someone made Octodad so I'm gonna say that they're a thing

You need to look me in the eyes and say that to my face, faggot. Ill get the step ladder for you :D

More sea creatures in general please

You know, it's funny... I'm on the spectrum, and I don't do anything even remotely like that. He's just a normal everyday attention craving disruptive bullying asshole. Pure and simple.

Titan has a thick enough atmosphere and low enough gravity a man can strap wings to his arms and acualy glide, maybe fly, with them.

Fun aside Titans atmosphere also holds other fascinating secrets and insights. when the Huygens spacecraft was on it's way to Titan Astrobiologist Chris McKay speculated that life living in the liquid methane lakes may exist and if it did we could detect it by looking for hydrogen depletion on the surface as he postulated life on Titan would probably motabalise hydrogen in that environment.

interestingly enough Huygens found lot's of hydrogen in the upper and mid layers of Titan, but a sever depletion on the surface, is this a sign of Titan life or a non biotic chemical reaction? we will have to go back to find out.

Im on the spectrum of fucking your moms ass

Next time they pop up I'll consider.

>being this autistic
Suicide is the only answer for you tbh fam

Titan's atmosphete is methane you fuckwit

The I'm absolutely certain that's underage as well. There's no way a non-autistic adult would do that. He's either 15 and just an attention whoring faggot, and/or autistic.

Sounds good my dude.

*Then
Man, I need to sleep.

Im absolutely sure that you are 5'2"

Another moon which is a large portion of my research is the moon Europa. Everyone loves Europa because it has a thick ice shell encasing a very deep liquid water ocean.

Europa's oceans stay liquid do to a resonance between it, IO and Jupiter which creates friction and heating. The ocean on Europa contains more water than all the water on Earth and at it's deepest is probably 60 - 100 km deep, unlike Earth where the deepest point is only 7 km deep.