ITT: Blowjob tips

ITT: Blowjob tips.

I fucking suck at them because I'm a fucking retard. So hit me up with dem sweet advices. What do y'all do/like to be done to you to make em mindblowing?

heather at gloryholeswallows is expert, watch her. not heather b, but heath the one with the mask

>keep foreskin over head of penis
>put tongue in between head and foreskin
>swirl
>don't stop swirling
that's how I taught a girl I knew years ago, the results were fantastic

I've never heard this one before. Cheers!

it's fucking intense, the only time she should stop is to change direction.

I didn't tell her I was about to cum, I just told her she'd know when to stop and that it definitely wasn't urine.

I didn't make her swallow which was a good idea on my part, it made me more inclined to suck my cock regularly.

Worship my cock. Play with it. Act like you enjoy it, and don't rush. Plenty of spit, maintain suction, work tip to base. When I'm about to cum, slow the pace a bit, keep a good rhythm, swallow and use your hand to stroke out every drop. Hands can assist with stroking during it. Gently rubbing the balls is also good.

Echoing the "enjoy it" point. Nothing is hotter than a girl who is super into sucking your dick. ANd not just vigor, but lovingly engulfing the thing. Basic techniques like licking the underside of the shaft are important too obviously, but if you want to be a next level cock sucker, you got L-O-V-E the dick. SOme other stuff that can be fun. Push how far down you go on it. Don't be a afreaid of chocking a little and pulling off if it becomes to much. I can be really hot to have a girl gag a little on you. Helps yuor ego and shit. If you are into it, have them put hands on your head and have them LIGHTLY thrust (don't combine this and the choking though, at least not at first). If you can find a comfortable way to do the possition, I like 69ing (lot of people don't). Having a pussy in my face will I get sucked is fucking hot. Move pillows around and shit to try and make it more comfortable.

All good tips, thank you.

See I've never been great at it to begin with but I've got this new boyfriend, we've been together 6 months and I know it's pretty early days but I'm convinced he's the one. Only problem (if you could even call it that), he's huge. So now I got my own lack of skill, small mouth big teeth syndrome, and a big dick to contend with. Long story short; any tips to try to avoid going cheese grater on his Johnson? I've been so nervous about cutting him up I've just been avoiding it. He knows why and says it's not a huge deal it's all my call bur obviously I want to be able to do that for him.

Christ rant, I'm so sorry

Thank you! Any input on ?

They must enjoy giving head.

I fucking love sucking cock. Sometimes I would rather suck my husbands dick than have sex. Its control thing.
Licking the balls. Good consistent suction. Playing with his balls. Licking.

But she must be into it. I can make make my husband cum with 10 mins.

Yeah, you'll need help relaxing your jaw two things that will help. TAke a wine cork and put in you mouth between your top and bottom front teeth. Do this about ten minutes before you head to the bedroom, for sex or otherwise, each night. I do this myself because I clench my teeth a lot in my sleep, but I'm preaty wide so I suggested it to my wife and it helps. I also massage her jaws while she is doing it to help with fatigue. You can generally tell where the jaw hinge is on both sides of your face, and having him massage that help you go longer, and is also preaty intimate, or at least I think so.

you could always just ask:
"tell me specifically what you like" for the first couple of times (because who the fuck is going to say no to a blowjob) and then remember the things that they really enjoy. every dick is different and people enjoy different methods of stimulation.

I've tried that but he was a virgin before me so he just says he has no idea he's still learning what he likes.

Not a bad idea, but honestly, the stuff you think you like and what your body responds to can be differant things. Plus, there is a sort of pride in discovering the erogenous zones of your partner.

both good points. He'll figure it out eventually I think.

Can I say high fucking five for actually giving a shit about this? I'm lucky enough to have a wife that loves blowing me (and sex in general) but so many women are just uninterested and want guys to cum as fast as possible. It ain't a race. You'll get there when ya get there. The most important thing is you enjoy the ride. Otherwise the destination is irrelevant. BUt don't try to use BJs as a replacement for penetration. Even when I do cum from head, I still wanna put the P in the V. Something just satisfying about penetration that a BJ can't fully account for. If you wanna seal the deal with this guy, just make sure you aren't a drama queen and approach things logically when you have fights (they WILL happen). You do that, and you got a successful relationship pretty much in the bag.

PS. make sure you are getting yours too. Nothing makes a man feel more manly than getting his woman off. It's a massive ego boost and just keeps the sex life naturally healthy if everyone is enjoying it.

Thanks dude. Have to say the advice here has been pretty cool, I expected nothing.

The situation has definitely gotten away from me a little. I love sex with him. We're completely sexually compatible which is pretty cool because neither of us were that sexual as people before we got together. This situation is the only problem we seem to have, and only I see it as a problem it seems. He's been great about it and doesn't have any issues with it. But that only makes me want to do it more, and in turn makes me more scared of fucking up. It's gotten to the stage now where I'm just completely avoiding sucking him off out of fear of fucking up or hurting him with my teeth, so I've been fucking him silly to overcompensate it seems. AnXiEtY!!! Kill me.

Also relationship wise we're fucking solid man. I never really have been the drama queen kinda gal in that sense. I can't actually believe how well it's going. He's my best friend.

Make sure that you're not using teeth. Don't focus on the head of the cock. Contrary to what is for some reason apparently popular belief guys don't like that so much. Use your hand while blowing. Give the balls some attention. Don't try to choke yourself out in some weird attempt to impress. Just go down as far as you comfortably.

NP. I help you overcome your fear of this with knowledge, he (and you) get better sex, the world becomes better place lol. Another tip, if you can't take much of him or it's harder to avoid teeth if he's further down, have him tit fuck you. It turns my wife on ridiculously. Even if you aren't well endowed, he is essentially rubbing your actual chest anyway, the visual is very arousing, and the head of the penis is the most sensitive anyways. So just a slow thrusting with your open waiting mouth (Mouth wide, tongue out) at the end. I could describe it better, but you can probably look up videos that would put the picture of how to figure out the logistics of it better than I could in text anyway.

I say depends on this. Too much stimulation can be a bad thing, but the underside of my head is preaty much exactly where I want a tongue at. But too much is bad so just move slowly and confidently I'd say. And yeah, don't treat it like a sucker lol.

The boob thing isn't a bad idea. I'd never thought of that. I'll definitely mention it to him. I'm pretty well endowed, we're talking DD's here. He's pretty into them so I think he'd like that a lot.

Use lots of lube, obviously. Which you should be using anyway, even if you do get plenty wet on your own. It helps protect your parts, but I;d say avoid the "warming" stuff for now, and NEVER use the flavored stuff unless you want a yeast infection. There is too damn much sugar in that shit.

Been with this guy for a while now, been trying to think of how to improve my oral game. Also qq: wakeup sex good or bad?

Use your asshole instead of your mouth.