Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?
Why the creature has to be such a dick with him all the time?
And now Lilly and Dorian bullying him too, fuck

Bump

so is penny dreadful like once upon a time but not faggy?

once upon a time has gotten really fucking faggy. i just started season 4 and I think I'm done with it.

I don't know i never watched once upon a time, but i don't think penny dreadful is faggy
And there's Eva Green

>making a previously asexual character suddenly become infatuated and sexually active with his zombie bitch

That's when I knew season 2 was going to be shit.

hm okay I'll give it a go

>it was just Lilly toying with him
Bitch played everybody like a damn fiddle

Season 2 was a fucking train wreck. It's such a shame, I enjoyed season 1 so much.

well what the fuck I was about to start the first episode now this shit?

why is s2 bad to you guys?

What do you mean "faggy"?

Because last season Dorian spent the whole season having anal sex with a shemale.

>witches are kinda shit
>that good witch and Lilly pushing the feminist agenda
>they jumped the shark actually showing the picture of Dorian

The character is the embodiment of degeneration, it's not faggy if it's him

From what i remember it was just very frustrating. Eva's character backstory is super lame... In fact, it's just one giant feminist circle jerk, all the men have shitty things happen to them for their ineptitude and all the strong independent women strut through the world without a care or a stumble.

Is slow and boring, but pretty well done. Nice tits. But still boring, also the doctor who girl now has a really really nice body, but she lost her ass when she got thin.

Who?

Billie Piper

Eva Green's character lives a walking nightmare and barely functions. Josh Hartnets character is just your typical mysterious stranger with a dark secret. Tim Dalton is a based character who was an ace hunter and explorer but a shitty father. He's rich as fuck and hardly stumbles.

Rose Tyler

In season one, perhaps, but that witch runs amok with his psyche, makes him look like a child. After all he's been through he should have a fucking will of steel.

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a one dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Does she know how she died?
The other monster seems to be remember his past life now & if she finds out how she dies then Victor is fuck.

I'm only watching it for her now.

I doubt it. She was on her deathbed dying painfully from TB. If she does remember, she'll probably give him a backhanded "thanks."

Victor is my favorite character.

You're right.
Gonna be good be interesting when they see each other some day.

Victor was my favorite too until S2 ruined him.

They should really just call this Wasted Potential: The Show.

>Eva will never ask you out on a date to the movies

Someone not being interested in the girls around him doesn't automatically make him an asexual snowflake you faggot, just makes all those girls around him boring. Pre-Dorian Lily is basically every basement dweller's perfect waifu (aside from being 3DPD) and Victor's the biggest basement dweller there is aside from you so him falling for her makes perfect and infallible sense.

Not true. He spent part of it stabbing the cunt.

You can't include Dorian Grey in a TV show and not show the fucking picture.

No, they could keep the suspense of just showing him looking at it for longer, there was no actual no need to show the picture, it was already established the picture represented his souls/sins.

>There's no point showing Ethan turn into a werewolf because everyone knows that's what he is anyway

I disagree. The whole point of the show is retelling these old horror stories. You can't tell the story of Dorian and withhold the money shot.

There being no actual no need to show the picture doesn't make it a shark jump.

>i just started season 4
This is when I quit. I could deal with the silliness of it since it gave the show a kind of charm, but the plotlines just became stupider and stupider and every characters' development kept getting thrown away with no explanation.

Ethan turning and Dorian's picture are two different things, since Ethan transforming actually matters because, well, we need him on camera for the witch slaying shots.
I think it would've been better if they didn't show the picture, let the viewer imagine how deep is the corruption of Dorian's soul seems more appropriate for me.

Nonsense, they could have just as easily had Vanessa and Malcolm react to werewolf sounds and find the corpses.
And that's a perfectly valid opinion, but once more does not a shark jump make.

>dat Season 3 episode 1 ending voice reveal of the big bad of the season.
Goosebumps.

>not faggy
Pretty much everyone is sleeping with eachother, especially Dorian Grey.