Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

because they love us

I don't know either OP. I'm suprised by the number of fellow anons loving Asian chicks. There just so disgusting. Flat booty, flat tits, weird eyes, weird habbits. I don't get it, please help me why an Asian would be any better than a regular white girl?

Because theyre exotic and attractive. And they love us

if they've lived in Asia they're entire life we are the biggest penis they've seen
also

>perky tits
>slim body
>stays looking young until 50ish
>nice facial features
>tight pussies

Because out of all the races, theyre the least fucking insane women.

I just love pussy user. I've fucked some good few ladies and some lame fucks still, pussy is good man

you clearly havent dated a chinese chick

I'm guessing it's because a white girl in a long term relationship or marriage either gets fat or gets really fucking annoying quickly.

>asian women

>NOT INSANE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

White male reporting in!

The answer is simple... We're tired of white girls that think they are God's gift to men. Most white women are whores, and they are fucking fat. Most are closest feminists and can only bitch and make life a living hell.

Asian women are generally very petite, they keep themselves clean, they are generally very loyal, and most don't whore themselves around. They are very exotic and beautiful. Plus, an average sized dick looks HUGE in their tiny hands. That's an ego boost for us guys that aren't hung like a whale. Last but not least, they're known for being kinky in bed and WILLING to please their man. So really, what's not to like??

They are so kind, have attention for us, like no girl i seen before. My asian princess or nothing.

who actually cares that much? you can find girls to make you diamonds of about any race. except pygmy dwarfs probably.

I dunno, but I've started to realize I do, too. Probably close to white but far enough that no obvious incest problems, from a brain chemistry standpoint that is.

my bad. even pygmy are hot

truth. they are at least as nuts as every other woman. if not double that much.

>>Generally hairless body
>>Stay young and fit looking much longer
>>Tightest pussy award goes to Ching Chong Ping Wong
>>Usually are more subservient roles in relationships

little, yellow, different

They are more tight than white chicks

party on wayne

It's not just white guys who prefer them...

It's dillusional niggers who think that

Asians are 7/10 - 10/10

Nigger women are -2/10 to 0/10

Nigger here.

Nigger women are nasty

Because Asians and Anglo Saxons are advanced civilizations

can't answer cause I'm only 75% white

I don't feel white enough these days :(

because we're sick to death of white trash whores and mudsharks fucking with us and baby-trapping us white guys so they can get full custody of our child and just use child support to buy the newest iphone and ugg boots and more yoga pants because their fat ass won't stop growing.

You don't get ANY OF THAT with asian women.

Because most Asian women have the anatomy of a 12 year old boy, and most white men are pedophiles. So...yeah.

This. It's not just white dudes; everyone wants asian girls. It's a subconscious desire to mate with the strongest partner.

Their pussies are real nice. Very tight.

>So...yeah.

beta detected

I'm not that dude but please for the love of god explain that train of thought

Because white women have beem raised in a society that glorifies sexual promiscuity and tells them that they are perfect angels no matter what they do. So they become manipulative, unfaithful, unreliable, vain, and stupid.

Black women are widely seen as disgusting

Asians are essentially all that is left. They can be hot, and are raised in a society that looks down upon promiscuity and doesnt fill their heads with nonsense their entire lives.

Trips of truth.

I'm just stating facts. The name calling is unnecessary.

because they don't try to have masculine attitudes and embrace the feminine.

Because women of all other descents often try to act like black men.

Seriously. No one says nigga more than a white girl in the shithole town I grew up in.

They as a race have acknowledged the universal truth that white males are the masterace

next time state those facts in a less beta way

I'm not that dude, but your post did come off as indecisive and timid.

Trips checked

I can't talk about it anymore, it's giving me a headache

he looks like a cool guy. i bet he got loads of girls.

Because all the traits that you don't like (sans maybe the flat booty; there are a lot of Asian girls with nice asses) are attractive to us.

No idea. Think they're ugly af
>pic related

she is not ugly at all. good nobody can argue about taste

Fair enough user. Wouldn't rate her very highly but sure

they produce the perfect women: blasians

doesn't know asians

i bet you think the father runs the family too

this

This is 100% accurate, asian girls are gross and weird; more white women for me tho

>implying nigger women aren't the least attractive women

definitley not hot in the classic way. but she could make much more of herself for sure. the contradiction between her nerdy style and the naughty things she likes is kind of hot anyway.

How would you get her to make more of herself? Fobby is fobby

Asian girls are heavenly creatures.

They are small and portable

Because they are the only women who can compete with white women. They also aren't poisoned be feminazis shit and degenerate western culture. Also they have family values and morals.

This. I can carry mine in a backpack and I like that in a woman.

Dick shit is a myth and totally irrelevant any damn way

at least when dressed. better hairstyle and some make up, no glasses. and she has no idea how to pose for pics. if she was a true american banana asian she'd be presenting herself much better.

You clearly haven't dated anything but white skanks then

>Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?
easy answer: because they aint got none

if you never travel much, people (whichever sex you are interested in) from other places tend to look exotic, even tho they're pretty normal where they come from

>695348115
>perky tits
>slim body
>stays looking young until 50ish
>nice facial features
>tight pussies

plastic surgery is a HUUUUGE thing among Asian chicks

Must be hard not being a douch

Say what nigger

Found your profile pic

So you're saying you'd date her only if she was white washed

Actually whites are the least pedo and niggers are the most but hey don't let reality get in the way of your delusional fantasyland.

What the fuck stupid shit are you on about

^^ Seconding that
So long as they don't sit in the sun all day, if you find a lightskin she looks pretty close to white anyway.

So you show your point with an ugly nigress ?

Looks like a typical nigger to me

i'd date her any way. white wash is just fake. still would make her seem hotter than this way.

Yeah you don't know that many Asian family's do you

The only woman I've ever met who actually baby-trapped a guy was Japanese from Japan.

Oh ok so I guess you be about this life

I'm white and I don't neccessarily like them, but if one of them comes to me and says she wants to fuck I wouldn't say no

I'd have expected you to have better taste in Asian women. At least one that's not so flat and chinky

Check the microcephaly and Chewbacca arms on this one.

Wow you don't get out much do you

Pump and dumps. White women for marrying and having kids.

imagine if she was albino

that'd be glorious

Or I don't hang around shit tier women?

Making full black more attractive isn't hard. Anything mixed with black is typically better than black.

Perfect women are white women. Everyone but fetishists agrees.

not everyone loves the big titties. hers could be a little bigger though. but why everything has to be perfect for you?

Wouldn't say perfect. Just not so fobby. Something like this chick

My gf has the tightest little Asian pussy

>Nigger here.
what kind of self hating idiot refers to himself like this
kill yourself desu

Yes that means you not get out much

I do

I don't

Also

>diamonds

Loves swallowing cock

Damn albino Asian diamond mode

>young looking till 50ish

That is the opposite to reality. Asians look absolutely great when they're under 27 or so and then as soon as they hit 28 they look like they're over 40.

I could not disagree with you more. Asians get haggard looking very fast.

nice one. still would also date the other. not so picky maybe. or my fetish. who knows.

my guess? cause 18 yo Asian look like 13 year old girl

because their odor

that's beacause they eat less heavy foods

only if you think about the ones living in asia and not taking good care of themselves. other than that they can stay very fresh until their 50s easily. funny thing is that they do not seem to have any look between young and grandma. it is like a switch from lucious to floppy.

I don't know user, but as a white man I prefer white women. But with all races there are some that are more attractive than others, what is the question here? Why do some people prefer different races? Idk they're fucking weebs I guess.

you guys are retarded, its literally because the grass is always greener on the other side, just like how Asian guys also likes white chicks.

for any of you who is so one sided about them being ugly/weird and what not, you probably never even left your home town or country for that matter.

The reason its called a fetish is because there is someone else out that that isn't YOU who find certain race/things what ever the fuck it is attractive.