Ok... I know coming to Sup Forums for advice is pretty much a stupid thing to do, but I'm bored so here goes!

Ok... I know coming to Sup Forums for advice is pretty much a stupid thing to do, but I'm bored so here goes!

This picture is of a friend friend of mine online that is 21 years old. She is a sweetheart, great personality, funny, loyal, kinky as fuck, and is a gamer chick to boot and she wants me to move across the country to live with her and fuck her brains out on a daily basis. Here's the thing... I'm 38.... 17 years OLDER than her and I'm ALREADY in a relationship currently (and yes, she knows about her). My current girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years. She's older than me (Shes 40). She has no sex drive at all... we fuck MAYBE once every 2 months.. we don't even sleep in the same bed because she snores loud enough to wake the dead... we do NOTHING as a couple... but we've been through A LOT of shit together and we're both very comfortable with each other. It's not a relationship of love, it's comfort. So do I stay with the woman I have nothing with, except the fact that we've been through a shitload together.... or do I say fuck it and go be with the youngin' that likes to fuck all the time?

I think what it comes down to is... do I think with my heart, or my dick? I've been having conflicting decisions lately on this topic so any feedback would be great.

your chick is fugly, why is this a dilema

Gross

The way I see it is that staying with your current girlfriend isn't thinking with your heart, but more with your brain if it's purely out of comfort.

I sort of think that any relationship built solely on fucking isn't going to last long-term, so you'll have to decide for yourself if you think that risk is worth moving across the country for.

Yeah, too much trouble for an ugly gril.

I have been in the same position that you are in now my friend. And I have a solution. Im just gonna neef you to post some tit pics from both of those lovely ladies in your life and I shall help you with you conundrum

Sounds like the relationship is already over you're both just too afraid to end it. It's clear it's not going anywhere, so at least you have someone to go to by ending it.

That being said the girl you're moving to won't have a happy ending either, since she sounds like she's young and naive, but at least you can both have some fun.

I'd leave.

OP here, so the over all opinion is that my friend (the one in the picture) is "ugly".

Beyond that, just stay with my current girl? That's probably what i'm gonna do. I agree that a relationship built solely on fucking won't last, i've been in one like that before... BUT.. I do miss having sex on a regular basis, I don't get that with my current girlfriend.

What's this girls name? And she's not like bengali or something else like that?

No fuck that life is about risks at adventure. Comfort sounds boring as hell. I say do it. there's not enough time in our lives to be boring.

>do i leave the love of my life
>to get laid a few times

you piece of shit. every long term couple stops having sex after a while.

well, I'm all for you pounding her pussy, but don't be surprised when the relationship goes to shit. 17 years is too much of a difference unless the older one is mentally retarded or something.

>famous last words

OP I will suck your dick whenever you want if you answer my questions about her. It looks like someone I knew in high school. The age is about right too. Does she live on the east coast? Her name starts with an L and it's like terrible to pronounce?

I don't think moving for this girl is worth it, but I also don't think that staying with your current girlfriend will lead to much happiness either. I think you should consider moving on, but in a more reasonable way.

Dude, you are stupid as fuck. Have you ever met the girl? And don't trust these grills telling you that they will fuck living out of you. We both know that she doesn't know any guy except you that wants to touch her and you are beta as fuck, so is she. Besides, it's 17 years inbetween, over time she will find a better, younger guy who can pleasure her in more ways you ever had.

And one more thing, she is ugly af. Stay with your current relationship. Do something new. Idk, go on a trip or tour to somewhere, make her feel young again and trust me. She'll fuck you like back in those days.

That girl WILL leave you. She's 21. She has so much ahead of her and things to try out once she realizes it and bursts out of her bubble which will then fuck you over because you're going to be even older at the time. This girl hasn't found herself yet.

As for your current dead-fish of a GF - make an enourmous effort to fix the relationship even if the first few times don't work. Pretend you're 21 again and go off that. Not saying it's you, but maybe start fixing yourself up to look better or something so she questions why you're always trying to look good or some shit. Idk. Stir the fucking pot.

your current relationship is the definition of codependency. be with the one who you actually like

Leave your current partner but stay friends.
Fuck this young chick.
In the meantime, look for nice 30-35yo woman to be your next wife.

This post is 100% true.

OP You should probably move in with the 21 year old, you dont want to live the rest of your life in boredom. Do something with your love life! Explore and decide if you like it or not, that goes with most things in life.
Obviously if you don't feel any comfort with her though, try to come back to the 40 year old. Experiment a lot. Cheers.

Fuck grills. Leave them both. Earn enough money to go on a flight to somewhere and live there for a while. Don't be like beta for once. You have only one life so don't spend it on "comfortable" relationship or with a girl that wouldn't be with you longer than 2 years. Spend it they way you think is the best. Good luck

This so much.
BUT you should still stay in touch with the 40 year old, you guys seem like great best friends if you been through a lot of shit.

Do what you feel is right.

A 40 year old chick isn't going to be real wife material, especially if you want children.

Would you rather look like you are together, or actually be together? Either way, if that 40 year old doesn't want to have sex with you multiple times, she definitely won't want to produce children.

I work for the social justice office in my town, ans I've definitely seen far worse.

How about having a taste of the goods?
Travel to 21 chick and bang her a few times. If it feels right and things work well maybe a change of life Is needed.
Staying with a woman you don't love or have sex with....is soul draining.
Leaving my decade old relationship to start a new myself.

OP here yet again.

Thank you all for the feedback. I got pretty much what I was looking for in answers. Though some suggested I go be with the young girl, others said stay with my current older girlfriend, some said piss on both. So it is what it is I guess.

I will say for those of you that said the younger will WILL leave me eventually due to the age difference? I tend to agree. She said she has a thing for older men, which could very well be true, but we're 17 years apart. I will get a fuckload older quicker than she will.

So yeah... my current girlfriend (the 40 year old) and I really are more like friends because the relationship has been dead in the water for over 3 years now. We are both very comfortable with each other, and in some ways I feel safe in that... I know what to expect... but I am tired of being with someone that doesn't ever want to do anything. I miss feeling like I was in a relationship. That's why I am even entertaining the idea of the younger girl in the first place. I want someone to relight the fire I once had.

Her name is Katherine. She is in the middle of the USA (I don't want to say where because I don't want to mess with her privacy here on Sup Forums. I know how dangerous that can be).

>You owe me a blowjob now. lol.

Judging from this photo, I'd recommend getting a man instead, you're bound to find one that looks better than her. Just my two cents.

Ok. Thought one of my besties from back in hs hadnt killed themselves. Oh well. Yeah no girl I was thinking of named labiba

You come here to hear the answer you always knew OP, move on with here