Cooney thread u know wut im sayin

Cooney thread u know wut im sayin

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video16614925/eugenia_cooney_pussy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It´s that walking skeleton of a satanist!

Ugh, more like Jewney thread, why are posting this known nosenigger?

Sorry I don't have any new stuff

shes hot u know wut im sayin

I didn't know scene/emo kids were still a thing

She's a god damned kike. You can tell by her figure she's spent summers in Auschwitz.

shut up u faggot no kikes were gased u autistic bitch u know wut im sayin

they aint. but anorexia never goes outta style

why is she so thin?

did she ever do nudes?

her eyes are scary man..

eating disorder

shes fit u know wut im sayin

what's funny is her vagina is fat and meaty, unlike the rest of her

Thank ms. Skeltal

23847spooky32896239me

damn nice find u know wut im sayin

Did I say anything about gas, you race-betraying friend of yids? I notice you're deflecting the topic now, and have not actually come out and denied her Judaism or lifelong tendency to vacay at Auchswitz.

prove it

Post more feets.

Would love to see proof of that

She shaves at least ;)

xvideos.com/video16614925/eugenia_cooney_pussy

>that hair
>that makeup
She couldnt be more scene

shes not a jew only does jew things like ask for likes/ads for her merch often
doesn't read non tip messages etc u know wut im sayin

GET THAT WOMAN A STEAK. Her eyes look like they were colored by an 8 year old from a coloring book.

Sorry to link reddit but I don't have it saved.

www reddit com/r/Kappa/comments/3wm9v6/eugenia_cooneyemo_anorexic_youtuber_fat_pussy/

Thank me with a cookie!

I've got some meat for her.

gnomesayain?

Her tits are bigger and she has a larger thigh gap

Fake. We all know she looks like a skeleton without clothes.

Fake as fuck. Really poor shop.

someone give her food for fuck sakes

smh post her feet u know wut im sayin

Bullshit, she is a confirmed Shebrew.

Poor quality shop

god damn you guys

Such a Jew pussy.

I dont care! I would fuck her and even breed her a new baby!

We Vikings does not care for races! We care only for pussy!

what the fuck does that even mean?

it looks liek she has a piercing
is that for her own entertainment or is somebody going down on her?

Shut up scandicuck, you have nothing in common with Vikings

Oh! I see you, Vikings am not care what race is attach pussy. And! You care less also for grammar is not. important, too

Are I good Viking now

Love this shop

Ooh no! For what ever reason this left wing fag does not believe me!

>calls someone else a left wing fag
>lives in Scandinavia

Couse u sound like a massive phagget

Why is she so skinny?

Ok then! I challenge you do speak in Swedish with perfect grammar!

I bet you are a Mohammed dick sucking Arab!
or why els would you hate Jews so much!

>Cooney Thread

This shit is a thing nao?

I would flay her labia, fry them in a frying pan in front of her while she's tied to a chair, add some salt, and feed them to her breakfast. That is just entirely too much labe, she don't need all that.

no

cuz hot u know wut im sayin

She would need that much labia for my cock!

Smorgen morgen bjorgen forgen.

Gå knulla dig själv.

>Cooney
who the fuck is this?
been away for a while

Haha fail. Don't try and use Google translate. Swedish grammar is to hard for Google ;)

I know this is fake because you can't see the deflated whoopie cushion she has in a perpectual leg lock.

and I thought jesse was bad

Okay Hannibal. Be careful off them edges mate

I don't think that she has any tits at all...

Aah Jessie Slaughter!
She is a man now I hear.

You're obviously new. Unless you've been away the last 5 years. You are a newfag and should lurk more

Sure she does....did you not look at

>Ok then!
*OK

>I challenge you do speak in Swedish with perfect grammar!
*to

>I bet you are a Mohammed dick sucking Arab!
>or why els would you hate Jews so much!

Consider rephrasing the first half, possibly using a hyphen where appropriate to make things clearer. I suspect you mean an Arab who fellates Muhammad's penis, but your meaning is somewhat ambiguous. Assuming that's you meant, this should still all be one sentence, as below.

*I bet you are a Mohammed-dick sucking Arab, or why else would you hate Jews so much?

(Note also that "else" ends with an "e", and sentences that are questions must end with a question mark.)

Hope that helped!

christ what is this thing even

still only AA maximum

Que the hiss sound

Jewesses are known for their serpent-like behavior.

Fascinating.

I love the way she dresses, it's hot and sexy af, but her body sucks. Way too skinny. And I don't normally mind skinny girls but she's way too skinny.
The girl looks like Christian Bale in "The Machinist".

font think so just high maintenance, but to be fair most girls are :/ (ie want a guy with a good paying job ,security)

Your dick looks like Christian Bale in "The Machinist" in the hour-long scene where he gets gangbanged up the butthole by a crew of truckers, which I assume happens in that movie at least once, since only stupid faggots like you have ever actually watched it.

Haha. You did not take on my challenge.

actually I never watched it, but I know how skinny he was.

What position would y'all fuck her in?

Nope. More like Deadpool ;)

thank mr.skeletal

Missionary! Or have her ride me. I want to see my cock bulge her stomach! ;)

I want her succulent sensous pussy lips served on a silver platter to slurp on

It was not addressed to me. You replied to another user and challenged him specifically. In most dialects of English, the same word ("you") serves as both the singular and plural second-person pronoun. I know this can be a bit confusing, but from the context of your post, anyone would assume it was a challenge specifically leveled at the person you replied to, not a general attempt to redirect the thread into a contest of written Swedish.

If this chick gained like 25 lbs, she'd be so fucking hot.

But before she does that, she should cosplay as the Dancer of the Boreal Valley from Dark Souls 3.

so anorexic i would rape til death, yummy

No blub blub To keep her warm, she will be dead soon

Thread is dying

Why the fuck would anyone WANT to know how to speak Swedish? So they can go mingle with all the Muslims in a backwater country that spends months playing Internet Tough Guy on the world stage over a non-existent Russian submarine, and is always at the front of the line in the West's collective downward spiral into eunuch-nation mentality? Honestly, what value would there be in someone outside of Sweden ever learning to speak your language? That would be nothing to take pride in, it would just mean you wasted your time learning a pointless language when you could have been learning a useful and relevant one.

or just some white shit like toilet paper on her vag. it happens.

Ha ok. I however tend to think that the more languages you speak is better than only saying "does anyone here speak English" at an airport. And Sweden is in a bit of trubble at the moment granted. But at least our waters is not poisoned from our government. Or trying to declare a war with both China AND Russia at the same time.

And all the Muslims would not be here if not for you big moronic Americans!
"Saddam has weapons of mass destruction" where are they?

Thread dead

That wasn't the point. No one denied learning many languages is useful, just that learning Swedish basically is not if you weren't born there. To take your example of getting around airports, a knowledge of Swedish would not help you in that situation at all, unless perhaps you are at a Swedish airport, which even most people who travel widely never will be, and where an enormous segment of the population speaks exceptionally good English anyway.

colleen is so sexy u know wut im sayin

I bet her pussy smells like matzah balls.