Anyone else think she's kinda hot?

Anyone else think she's kinda hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RT876MPFRF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely. I would fuck Adele any day of the week, and probably at least 3 times a day on the weekends! the thicker the waistband the deeper the quicksand baby. As Spinal Tap would say.

She reminds me of my fucking mom

She's just got a sense of charisma that is sexy as fuck.

don't know about all that, but her voice is heavenly and she's just plain hot. I really have a thing for blue-collar cockney British accents too.

she is ok, I like that she is down to earth and I am into chubbies.Though her face is plastered with fake up, she isn't that good looking irl

Nope, not at all, I wish someone would make her happy so she stops writing bloody, moany, miserable shite songs and retires from music to live on a farm like any respectable pop star should.

disgustingchin/10

No.

I'd knife you just to see her naked.

I'd fuck her. But then again, I'd fuck anything thats over 18 and has a heart beat...

sure, imagine the sounds she'd make when porking her.

How old are you?
>inb4 lies

Yeah, I think she has a nice face and I don't really mind girls her size

Sure do. I actually liked her more a little plump, like the way she was when 19 came out. But yeah, she's sent as hell and that accent makes me want to fuck the sheeeeiiiit out of her.

Sexy as hell. She looks like a young Sophia Loren in this pic

no

being this politically correct

I like how you presume to think you know what the fuck I think is sexy son. Now run along, you've got about another month of summer left, ya little dipshit. Politically correct...this little fucker likes repeating words his mommy and daddy says at the dinner table. Isn't that special?

I wanna see her big white ass ripple. Are there no revealing pics of her at all?

She looks like a fat boy George.

When she has her make up on, just like every british whale

Look in the mirror and tell me you like what you see.
You can't.

Without make up

Send my love to your new lover, treat her better.

That's just her when she was really fat. It's got nothing to do with make up.

been blacked so hard

>when she was really fat.

No other state has been observed within this space time continuum.

Tell us about your reality.

You self-loathers are having a hard time today. What is it about Tuesdays that sends you all on your little fun ruining tantrums?

She's never been skinny, she'll probably never be skinny, but she's been bigger. Some dudes like women with curves, brah. I think she looks great. That's my opinion, and you're entitled to yours.

smoking hot

and you just know she is a squealer / squirter

8/8 would bang

Yup

Is she hot? Nope.

Would that stop me from eating her asshole like I was a fat kid having a hypo fit and her asshole was an insulin pump? No, sir, it would not.
Sometimes hot and really, really fuckable aren't always the same thing. Weird as shit, but that's my excuse for accassionally hooking up with a chick that... has a great personality? Is that the expression you kids use these days to mean a kind of fat slut you just want to fill like a fucking pastry?

I wish she had more bikini or feet pics

rethink your opinions:
youtube.com/watch?v=RT876MPFRF8

This may sound odd but the shitty nails she wears and shitty hairstyle means I wouldn't get turned on.
If she had her hair normal and short finger nails, I would.

still hot. worth 300 million. would bang marry and procreate with repeatedly.

katy perry is ordinary without makeup. most girls are.

Sauce ?

Then she'd write a song about you

ordinary ? Big blue eyes, big perfect boobs, wounderful voice, nice pale skin, slight curvey figure.

she's pretty hot

Why? That's like 90% of all women ya fuckin dipshit.

without makeup? nah, just good ordinary, like a hundred million other blue eyed brunettes with big tits.

katy perry is all warpaint and plastic dresses.

No not really, she looks like corpse that's been floating in a river for a few days

Found it here, no idea where it's from.

>she is a squealer / squirter
>she's a pig
>she pisses

>Pretty for a fat girl when she was fat
>Ugly average girl when she lost weight

This about sums it up

>Why? That's like 90% of all women ya
>FUCKIN
>dipshit.

that is right, i have sex. frequently and satisfying.
u only got your hand and fantasies of an ugly landwhale. *lol*

I called you a dipshit because you are one. That's just an observation, though. Because well, what you said was presumptuous and ignorant. I did not however, make any assumptions about your sex life. Which is why I find the fact that you're now projecting your non-existent sex life on me pretty fuckin hilarious son. Look, I'm sorry that I rustled your jimmies by calling you a dipshit, or
>FUCKIN
>dipshit
...as you so fastidiously pointed out. Do bad words hurt your feewings? I see a spade, I call spade friend.

She got that man chin

if u are a walrus then she's ok

I totally would

>I called you a dipshit because you are one. >That's just an observation, though. Because >well, what you said was presumptuous and >ignorant. I did not however, make any >assumptions about your sex life. Which is why >I find the fact that you're now projecting your >non-existent sex life on me pretty fuckin >hilarious son.

triggered?

you said, she was like 90% of all women, what lead me to think, you were completely retarded. Because if your statement was true, then why admire and defend her? Makes no sense.
also, to me she has no sex appeal at all and i am a 100% straight.

so i pretty much stick to my judgement about your sex life. but honestly, i dont even mean to be rude. it is just a conclusion.

This troll needs to die

Even the second rule is negotiable

>wonderful voice
Eyyyyy ease up turbo