Post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them. New thread

Post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them. New thread.

other one got pruned

right

Which one did you prefer. Didn't get to see your reply.

I would tit fuck her and make her gag on my cock after I would fuck her cunt and ass nice and hard using her phone to record it and send it to people she knows I would cum all over her big tits and face

no preference, go for it

cum on her face

queen of spades looks hottest to handle, moar user!

Why do those sluts look mad are they not happy that they are about to be gangbanged by me and a whole lot of other people that they r teased with there bodies I would take the one with the red lipstick and throat fuck her until I came shooting my load down her throat I would them record all the action of all the girls being used like dumpsters and post it every where.

I go up to both of them and have them strip each other down. I then get lefty to lay on her back and have righty get on all 4 in front of her. I tease righty with my cock as she begins to eat left out. I then shove my cock deep in righty making her moan in between licks. I fuck her tight pussy until I'm ready to cum then I pull out and go over to righty and cum all over her face. I then have lefty lick up some of the cum.

Tie her hands up and have her ring gagged and choked out. I'd then fuck her throat until she wakes up, at which point I'd pull it out and nut all over her face. I'd take the gag out and hear her begging me to not do anymore, I'd say that I was sorry and beg forgiveness, then pull her into my lap and fuck her relentlessly calling her a stupid bitch for even slightly believing me. Is listen as her plea for mercy becomes moans and grunts of pleasure.

Dub reply's get her kik or fb, tell me your kik at the end of reply if you want kik and what it is that you want. Just to avoid confusion.

please be gentle :)

Please fuck her hard

now they're happy

moar queen of spades, less clothes, and righty too

Both girls I would fuck nice and hard making them moan into each others mouths as they kiss each other I would use the younger one more and impregnate her but I would use the older ones ass nice and hard.more? I asked from a dif thread was not disappointed so is there more of them together looking slutty?

doggy style with a massive dildo in the butt

hnnng, nice

righty

Wow nice man, i will post more now. Please go on!

Anyone want to do her?

I would have her lick my asshole, maybe shit on her face. I would end it by having her fuck my ass with a strap on!

Would take her to a private beach, tell her nobody would be there. Beforehand I would post on craigslist that a girl who loves being raped would be there, and wants to roleplay getting gangraped by as many people as possible. Would convince her to lay out naked while I went back to the car for something.

While she waits, a dozen guys show up from both sides. Pinning her down they take turns forcing their cock into her mouth and gagging her before they roll her over and one by one fuck her wet cunt. Soon her screams turn into moans as she stops fighting and starts grinding against every cock. All her holes eagerly swallow cock now, begging them to fill her with cum. By the end she's taken multiple loads in each of her dirty fuckholes. Leaking cum she lays there and moans, still touching herself as that group leaves. Though another dozen show up just then and find her willingly begging for more cock now.

The Q of spades is literally the worst looking girl there...

I would touch her tits then run off!

you get both, how do you use them?

I would throat fuck her until I needed to cum and cover her face in it.

I would rape them, murder them, and kill their children.

Take right and fuck like crazy with the lights on, have her on her back fucking her ass with a vibrating dildo in her pussy as she rubs her clit.

one of the last one's i could find of both of them together

I would have the one on the right shit on me while the left kicked me in the balls and pissed on me.

thanks, thought rightys tits would be bigger, more of her and queen of spades user

>the left one
would pull her bikini bottoms to side and fuck her deep and hard. would cum inside her

I would bend them both over and play with there asses and cunts until they both begd for me to fuck them I would start with the short one using her ass and cunt nice and hard making her moan loudly as she fingers the tall one I would them fuck the tall one as she fingers shorty I would get them both on their knees and cover their faces in cum and take photos of them looking slutty with cum dripping down their faces.

Fuck that tan ass like the devil himself, I would suck her tits and eat her ass out like an insane ghoul. I would literally floss her ass with my tounge. I would stick the entire front part of her foot in my mouth and suck on her heel while I fuck her till she's shaking with pleasure

the one the right has fuckable face, she has to suck my dick and swallow everything
post moar

I'd rip off her bra, sit on her an titty fuck that bitch till I came in her mouth
Turn her around and give her the roughest sex in her life, and most pleasurable and painful anal fisting she will ever get

stand right where the camera man is and urinate on all of their faces. if they move, beat them till you set an example for the other two. then masterbate to their degraded piss covered faces and cum on all of them kissing like in the picture

I'd put my cock between their kissing session and have them kiss and suck my cock between them. After this I'll take the girl on the right while the other two play with each other. I'll pull her bottoms down and ram my cock into her tight cunt making her moans in pleasure. I'll fuck her pussy nice and hard till I'm ready to cum then I'll get all three girls back together and cum on all their faces.

I'd fuck her with a liposuction canula

I take her camera and she gets on her knees and fishes out my long thick cock and starts to suck my cock as I take photos of her doing so she looks really slutty as she looks up at me with my cock deep inside her mouth I groan and I pull out she titty fucks me and then I bend her agianst the sink I move the camera so it can get me fucking her hit body and I use her cunt and ass nice and hard making her moan loudly in pain pleasure and lust she eventually starts moaning my name as she cums for her 5th time I ram my cock deep inside her cunt and fill her womb with my warm sticky cum impregnaten her right away.

Mmmm, continue please!

How's it gonna be?

How would you use them

Rip open her pants, pick her up and throw her in the bed
Sit on her and fuck he crap outta her mouth till I came buckets in it
Get down and fuck her ass until she begs me to stop, just making me fuck her harder. Fist fuck her till she convulses and screams and squirts more cum than ever before
After she's lying on the bed, trying to catch a breath, I'd get in her and jerk off, cumming in her eyes

They are walking home alone and talking with each other after a party they look like sluts and I have some money so I walk up beside them and put my hands on their hips as I Walk between the 2 of them they look at me and I say I will give you each a thousand dollars so I can fuck your hot bodies they look at each other with suprise and I say now or never ladies they quickly accept they take me back the their place where they quickly get down on their knees and dich my cock out they start to suck and lick my cock and balls they look so hot as they do so I get them to stop and I rip their slutty outfits off they both get on all 4s and I use there cunts for a bit to lube my cock up and I go to the short one and ram my cock deep into her tight ass and fuck her nice and hard making her moan loudly as she eats out the tall one I slap her ass as I got deeper into her I pull out and the 2 switch I use the taller once ass nice and hard and I feel the urge to cum so I get them on their knees and they lick my cock and balls until I cum all over there faces and chest they look so slutty cover in my cum and the look super tired I leave the money on a table and leave with my number attached.

Anyone willing to use her?

hot stare! needs to suck my dick

She has to suck my dick in front of her date and swallow my load. She's then free to go on her date, but he has to return her to me when they get back and watch me fuck her.

Which of these sorority sisters would you degrade and how?

Some hit girls being posted but not many being told what they are gonna do to said girls.

The very first one
She looks cute but I know there must be a horrible, sex addicted side of her
I'd ask her out for a normal-ish date, take her to dinner and do some sightseeing, but when it's time to go back I'd grab her and throw her in my car and drive to a nearby park, I'd throw her on the grass and rip off all her clothes, then fist her little tight pussy. She'd love it, and I'd use my other arm in her ass, and simultaneously anal and pussy fist the bitch till she lays crying on the grass
Take her and put her on a bench, and fuck her loosened up pussy till I creampied her

Anyone want her?
She likes to get rough, loves getting cum in her mouth

I'm interested to know

Wwyd?

Thread dead???

Bend her over the counter and use her cunt and ass making her moan my name as you watch from the door I would cum inside her and she would tell me that my cock is the best as she gets to her knees to clean it off.

wow, thanks so much, that was super hot! Please continue!

Do this one thenIll do that one

I take the left one somewhere privite and rip her shorts open and I move her slutty thong over I start to fuck her tight cunt making her moan loudly as I use her cunt I slap her ass and choke her a little bit until I pull out and ram my cock into her tight ass making her jolt on pain as I use her ass roughly she starts to moan and loves my big cock going deeper inside her moaning my name and begging me to go deeper u pull out after making her cum 3 times and ram my cock deep into her cunt and I start to cum filling her womb with my hot sticky cum.

Gf

Ideas on my little sister?

Sure!

Fuck, she is hot! I see her lying on the beach sunbathing, i think she is sleeping, its hard to tell. I go up to her and cut all the straps on her bikini so i can easily remove them, and then slide them away from her deliouc tits. I slowly, as not to wake, take my dick out and place it between her lovely jugs, and begin giving myself a titjob, her sweat providing the lube. I then proceed to slowly lower my dick towards her pussy, while doing so i start sucking on her perfect nipples. I insert my rock hard penis into heer tight, virgin pussy, and proceed to fuck her until i feel like switching to her ass, which is so tight im close to coming in twenty seconds of pounding that phat ass. Finally, i pull out and let lose all over her tits and face, and then walk off, taking her clothes with me, so she is left lying on the beach naked, covered in my hot sticky cum, for the rest of the world to see, and she has no idea!

Lol

Push her against that wall squeeze her ass and french kiss her. Take her clothes off, public would see us, push her head down as she unzips my pants and gives shelter to my cock with her warm mouth and massaged with her sweet tongue.

names?

how many hours a day do you spend posting these girls' pics and waiting for replies?

Anyone like chubby teen?

Fucking love her.

Me too