Day 2 using Sup Forums all the bad thing i have heard about Sup Forums is really not that bad if your older then 12...

Day 2 using Sup Forums all the bad thing i have heard about Sup Forums is really not that bad if your older then 12 years old SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT Sup Forums SCAR ME FOR LIFE.

no

I dont think you want to go down this road.

Go away

Go back to tumblr or lurk more you edgy cunt

Well Sup Forums, come on, don't dissapoint the kiddo.

I don't usually save shit like that, not comfortable having it on my computer, this is like the worst I got but it's fake

what are you some kind of fucking pussy?
It's not even illegal

Does OP like dogs?

Pit bulls are nigger tier dogs anyway.

if that was a GSD etc then I'd have some feels

I can watch human gore all day but these break my heart. Good stuff tho

Someone post the guy pulling out the mouldy jizz out of his ass

what about cats?

But we need to give these sickfucks their rights, user.
Because "love is love".
I wonder how many of the so called gay supporters out there even know what these fucking gays love to do.
One thing for sure, if any of these degenerate scums ever dare to look at my nephews, they are gonna taste the pavement. Disgusting beings in human form. You can put a dress on pig but it's still a disgusting pig and in the mud is where you'll find it at the end of the day.

amazing

Why ffs?

I actually find this more repulsing that cat and dog homicide.. weird. Something about human shit that gets to me.

Oorah brother right on!

I know it's not illegal, I just wouldn't have a reason for saving them except posting them here. It's not like I go back and fap to a gore folder or anything, so why save the shit?

Post shoveldog or firedog

gonna have to give me a minute I forgot what I named them

is this it?

3811 N Spring st AptB
Sheveport LA, 71101

Scared yet?

So is this how faggots start rekt threads now?

he said scar you fucking retard. not scare. please kill yourself.

depends on if I can find this damn shoveldog file fml

Did this nig just find OP's address

probably not even a real address

no he's full of shit and can't read and he isn't going to reply now because he's ashamed of himself.

that address is nowhere near any apartments or any other residential area. Are you even trying? 2/10 for making me reply