Old man here

Old man here.

I used to have a sexual relationship with my sister many years ago.

Ask me anything. I got some time to kill.

>pic kinda related.

how old were you both.

21/14 to 28/21.

by many years ago do you mean 5 years ago.. or like 25 years ago?

More than a decade ago but less than 20.

i did the same, but much younger. Shit came and bit me in the ass over a decade later. totally regret it. shouldn't have done it.

>Shit came and bit me in the ass over a decade later. totally regret it.

OP here.

Explain.

she bought up the abuse as retaliation and totally fucked up my marriage and family life. we were fine for over a decade and this shit just popped up out of nowhere.

How did you 14yo sisters pussy taste?

like salt, piss, and BO.

Nice. Did she piss in your mouth?

OP here.

well, thats what happens when you abuse people.

Did you take her virginity? Or her yours?

lol. no, thats not what i meant.

what i meant to say was that it was a combination of the three smells. dont really know what piss tastes like.

all pussy tastes kinda salty though. unless they got the beetus.

well i guess

nah, i took hers. all of them actually.

Shame. I love a chick pissing on me/in my mouth but never had a 14yo do it. Then again I don't fuck 14yolds

post pics of your sister

how did your relationship start or how did you get her to fuck

How did you end up fucking in the first place? And was it not awkward?

I did the same.
She had my kid about 3 months ago, her husband thinks its his. It's gonna be weird when the kid gets older and looks less like him and more like me.
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

wrestling. messing around. used to get erections with her and she'd laugh. ended up trading showing her my dick for her boobs. it escalated from there.

it happened over many months. it wasnt like a next day thing. we used to mess around every now and then. eventually we had sex.

hillbilly detected.

Why did you end the relationship?

this sounds like bullshit...

she ended it gradually. she got married and had kids. there was some overlap there with her husband but she didnt wanna do it anymore so I left it alone.

>hillbilly detected
Seems unlikely. But I guess that sort of categorization can only be done from outside.
She's an EMT and I'm an industrial automation engineer. We both have decent lives for ourselves, and as far as I'm aware we're the only incest in our family.

Did you ever talk about starting your own family and shit like that, or were you both just in it for the sex?

i was just fucking with you. congratulations on the mutant baby. hopefully he gets super powers at some point and goes to Xavier's school for the gifted.

>again. im fucking with you.

It isn't. Her husband neglects her and not just because he's away nearly 6 months of a year for work. He just ignores her. Takes her for granted; I don't.

To be fair, I was there before her husband ever entered the picture. But the guy did himself no favors trying to make her a trophy housewife.

we were both in it for the sex. it wasnt romantic. we'd never even kiss. but we were super close and used to go everywhere together. just not as a couple.

as far as starting a family, we could have. but she didnt have it for obvious reasons.

Is she cool with it now? Do you talk about it and then laugh or shit like that?

we dont specifically sit down to talk about it or anything like that, but it does come up sometimes. namely, if something about incest is in the news or some TV show or something. but just sort of just look at each other knowing what the other one is thinking. especially if her husband or family is present.

Are there people who do this?

She wants another. So maybe they can have sympathetic psychoactive neural linkage. Or some shit.

this thread is seriously lacking pics

bump

are you two close now? don't you feel weird around each other?

we are still close but not as close as before. when we were young we used to hang out together all the time. now she's got her life and I got mine. i see her occasionally but not every day (or almost every day) like back in those days.

as far as feeling weird, we never did. once you're comfortable with each other naked and have seen each other's buttholes and shit like that you dont really feel weird about anything. you actuallly get super comfortable. just like a normal couple would.

but we werent a couple.

alright OP here is the serious question we are all thinking. where are the pics?

A man deserves an image.

one pic.

Baited by a nigger im out

C'mon Sup Forumsro! Full body, if you want censor the entire face but give us perspective!

we're not black.

hold on.

How do I fuck my sister? We are close friends. We both live with our mum. We are both 20s. She is a bit older. She never had a bf and probably is virgin. We used to do borderline incest stuff as child. What can I do to get sexual with her?

Deny deny deny. Always deny. Dent til the day you die. There is no proof. It's your word against theirs. Tell everyone she asked you for money and you said no and now she is retaliating. Lie and deny. Never own it, no matter what, especially if there is no proof. You're weak for letting your conscience ruin your life when you could have just made her out to look like a vengeful cunt. You let your guilt make your decisions so you could get it off your chest. You not only hurt yourself, but your entire family. Do you feel better faggot knowing you ruined everyone else's life too now?

Did you do any kinky stuff like anal or throatfucking? If yes at what age?

OP here.

dont force anything. if she wants to you'll see and feel it right away. if she's not interested leave it alone and dont push it.

in my case my sister used to be very touchy touchy with me, and it was somewhat obvious that she enjoyed wrestling or being physical with me. so things sort of naturally escalated.

i woulnt force anything if i were you. thats never fun.

anal in the very beginning because she didnt wanna lose her virginity at first. but after that it never happened again.

as far as other kinky shit just wearing certain clothes or heels when we'd do stuff at my request. she used to think it was stupid or say it was "dumb" sometimes, but she'd humor me anyways and wear it.

My sister used to like playing with my cock and eventually started blowing me. When she was 14 (I was 11), she had a friend spend the night. Sis brought me into her room and made me show my penis to her friend. Her friend was dating an 18 year old man at the time. She made fun of my small penis and gave me a blowjob out of pity...the entire time telling me how her boyfriend was so much bigger (I have a micropenis). 20 years later I am fucked in the head and regularly pay hookers for SPH.

>I have a micropenis

Sorry to hear brother. Thats gotta suck.

Still, you got sort of laid. Thats not bad.

Have you ever regreted it OP ?

no. life is pretty normal. if it wouldnt have happened life would probably be the same.

i think.

nope. ex wife's tasted like buttermilk

she actually practiced good hygiene thou.

have you/her told anybody?

i told one old friend about it. but only because he did something similar back in the day and i knew about it. but no one else though.

forgot to say, I dont know if she's ever said anything to anyone. but i hope she hasnt.

OP here. Im out. Have to go do something.

Thanks for the chat guys.

Laters.

Sph? Also I know your pain.

My sister told her BFF. I suspect that BFF told others. BFF also wanted to "just watch" us.
As if just watching ever stays just watching.

Sister wouldn't have it. Fine with me, I don't share well anyway.

But you're an adult at this point, you both clearly consented and are fine with it. Even if your folks found out now, I don't think it would be earth-shattering.