JUST

What the fuck is this shit?

He spent the entire first segment of his show talking about how women's sports are equal and Black Lives Matter. Where did it all go wrong for Simmons? Does having a daughter fuck you up that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/bill-simmons-espn-hbo-900291
reddit.com/user/sptguy33/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, he kissed Lena Dunhams ass on his podcast years ago and allowed that token negro from grantland to cry for an hour on his podcast about Trayboon. Simmons is nimby limo riding liberal to his core.

The Lena Dunham thing still boggles my mind. He's had her on his podcast not once, but twice. It's like he has no idea his audience is 90% middle aged white dudes.

I wish TMZ had audio of him chimping out and dropping N-bombs after PK Subban scores a goal against his Broons like the rest of the Paddy shitheads from Bawton.

reddit loves bill simmons. Sup Forums does too. thats strange

>Where did it all go wrong for Simmons? Does having a daughter fuck you up that much?

Its HAARP and chemtrails

Someone post the quote from his basketball book about when he was a kid he identified as black and changed his name to Jamal.

He literally watches Jalen fuck his wife

[citation needed]

He's a 50 yr old wigger.

No, that's Rappaport. But Rappaport is sometimes funny. Simmons is just boring.

>"One of the ironies of my life is that I was definitely a chauvinist with men's and women's sports before. I'd always make WNBA jokes and stuff like that. And now I'm like a feminist, and it's all because of her," he says, as his ponytailed daughter waves at him between plays. "In L.A., they have all these academy teams for boys, and the girls are treated like second-class citizens. The fields we have are worse than the boys', too. It all just drives me f—ing crazy."

Source? This cant be real.

hollywoodreporter.com/features/bill-simmons-espn-hbo-900291

used to love*

holy shit,. bill had a daughter and now is synpathetic to how women are treated way worse when it comes to sports through first-hand experiences.

what a fucking feminazi cuck faggot, amirite, 4channers?

SAD!

reddit.com/user/sptguy33/

i know its really sad that he has a daughter who he loves and has opened his eyes and caused him to change opinions he had before

fucking cuck faggot, wife probably has a big black bull cuck faggot

Fun fact: there is no rule that is preventing women from playing in the NBA or the NFL and competing against men. If they're good enough they should compete with men instead of having their Mickey Mouse leagues nobody watches. And if they aren't good enough, then they aren't biologically equal.

How long before he crawls back to Boston to become the herald's Celtics beat writer or hosts a show on NESN?

We get it you troll.

Women can't play against men in those leagues because they are biologically not as strong or as tall as men are, you autistic redpilled faggot

wtf he has a mom too but apparently that didn't stop him

Haha yeah, saying how his opinions changed because he had a daughter and yet he isn't less of a man for it like you are implying makes ME the troll

permavirgin

this

it's like only trump voters are allowed on Sup Forums anymore god damn fuck off and finish painting your yards losers

>not a strong and tall

Then why do they want the same money if they can't be as good as men?

Also it's a matter of economics, if WNBA generates the same amount of views, jersey sales and general revenue as the NBA then we can talk.

Probably because now he has a daughter who he can try to get involved with sports and is seeing how he tries to get her to play basketball, or soccer, or whatever else and is seeing first-hand that his daughter isn't getting the same opportunities to get involved with sports as the boys do

Now believe me I referee youth sports and I see first-hand how much worse girls are than boys at sports, but they should still get the same opportunities

Women definitely shouldn't make the same amount of money as men, that is stupid shit. Your redpill "they aren't biologically equal to me" shit is ridiculous

>affluent girls in a wealthy country have slightly worse sports fields than affluent boys

I'm sure all the ISIS sex slaves will have alot of sympathy for his kid.

>the starving children in africa fallacy

oh wow, thats when you know youve lost

But they aren't. If a man is bigger, has a better hand-eye coordination, strength, speed and vertical than a woman then he's objectively superior.

>"they aren't biologically equal to me" shit is ridiculous

What's next, you're gonna tell me men aren't taller than women?

>try to listen to simmons podcast because everyone says what a god bill simmons is
>i literally have to turn it off halfway through because his nasally, raspy voice is completely off putting to me

i feel like shit not being able to listen to a podcast because of someones voice but i just cant do it

Mocking people for whining about first world problems is not a fallacy.

The only one of these radio personalities I can bear listening to is Cowherd, everyone else is fucking garbage.

nah the way he phrases shit is obnoxious as fuck too, it's like listening to nails down a chalkboard while a feminist lectures you about white male privilege..

by this logic then basically no one in america should ever be allowed to complain about anything unelss it's related to death, because starving children in africa or isis sex slaves have it worse

The only sports podcast I can listen to is Pardon My Take. Yeah their whole broiness is kind of annoying but the way that theyre basically satirizing typical hot take morons like bayless, cowherd, whitlock, etc is hilarious

And Jim Rome is the absolute worst.

POO

I just don't get how people can listen to these guys giving their opinions, usually hot takes, on sports. To me it's just like trying to watch news here in America where everyone has a fucking bias about everything, that's why my autistic ass just listens to BBC's Global News Podcast twice a day to get my news.

These guys shows are really popular, but it seems like everyone hates them. I don't really like being "told" what to think or at least having it thrown in my face.

>calls out fallicies
>doesn't understand reductio ad absurdum

Anyone with problems has a right to be upset.

But guess what: having slightly less pristine sports facilities as your wealthy brother does not count as a problem.

Fuck you faggot.

Nothing more disgusting than a Jew pretending to be an Italian.

stay mad gay mohr/colin cowturd/fag patrick fanboy

Don't you have some foreskins to nibble on?

speaking of nibbling on foreskins, tell your mother to use more tongue tomorrow night.

What's wrong with this? This fucker would kill every single fat fuck in this thread if it meant his daughter would have a comfier life.

That's what a father does, he puts his child first and everything else second.

>your kids changing your opinions

So you'd become a juggalo if your son was one?

How can one make a leap in logic this absurd.

He shouldn't have slotted 20 minutes on Rodgers cuz he's boring as fuck

Simmons can write and he knows a good deal about baseball but he's always been a shit on-air or radio personality. Everyone knows this.

Basketball, rather

baseball he's just kind of a cuck

Does becoming a cuck make you forget how the free market works?

boys have better fields because people want to spend money on them

>ITT: Redditors the thread

Sup Forums has been dying for some time. The new american demographics are whack.

White man who is obsessed with the NBA hosts Lena Dunham and supports Black Lives Matter. SHOCKING!

he knows, which is exactly why he did it

>his audience is 90% middle aged white dudes.

who do you think most needs to be lectured on the intricacies of social justice?

and also he's the kind of dweeb who makes me embarrassed to say i like sports, not that any "sports talk" is even remotely listenable anyways

literally any complaint about sports is a first-world problem, third-world people don't have the time and energy to play sports