Why do people care about this illiterate retard?

Why do people care about this illiterate retard?

most people are non-readers of books, and they dont have a particular philosophy about it.

kanye, at least, has an explanation for it.

And how exactly is that a virtue?

The mental gymnastics that Kanye fans can do to make sure that his balls stay firmly planted in their mouths is pretty impressive.

>kanye west calling out anything for being self-absorbed

bcz

I AM A GID

>proud non-reader of books
> proud
What the fuck is wrong with this nigger. Proud not to read books? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?

He's the most transparent and modern case study we have on an ego gone completely out of control, and those are interesting to observe

wrong

Lol this people say the stupidest shit on this board to defend him

Reading books is lowkey barbaric.
We have real entertainment nowadays.
Why the fuck would I waste my time on a book I cannot interact back with?

One of the most insufferable kinds of nerds are the ones that have read hundreds of fictional novels but are clueless about history and current events

idiot

Reading Harry Potter doesn't make you any more intelligent than the average dumb Sup Forumseddit poster, sweetie.

He's right, though.

>actually sitting and reading nothing but words on fucking paper in the 21st Century

>Reading Harry Potter doesn't make you any more intelligent than the average dumb Sup Forumseddit poster, sweetie.
Sure it does. Just read it in a foreign language with a dictionary.

>just dont have fun, who likes fun anyways

>I would never want a book's autograph.
this isnt real

>knowing languages
>not fun
Not my fault that you're low-brow as fuck

I hear people saying they don't read books because it's too wordy all the time

>books are only for entertainment
Your average non-reader.

Well it builds off of and fleshes out the "not a fan" expression he used in his previous sentence; normally the expression is just used to mean "I don't like X" and that's it; they don't say anything else, but here, he proceeds to personify the thing he says he's not a fan of and puts forward an image which hearkens to the expected interaction between a person and someone who's a fan of that person, the desire for and acquisition of an autograph, and proceeds to flesh out his dislike by creating the image of him refusing the book's autograph. I think it's kinda cool; he turns a ready-made and boring expression into a strange and funny image.

That said, it does sound a bit clumsy, but that's really just typical Kanye for you

He's literally 100% correct. Books are very much self absorbed. Lots of "literary" snobs tend to over exaggerate their literary merit with big words. He's not wrong. I'm not a fan of him or anything but I don't disagree with him.

damn...

This

>knowing languag ≠ fun
not my fault your a pretentious dweeb faggot

If that argument makes sense why waste your time listening to music? You're not interacting back with it unless you're playing it yourself. By your logic video games are the only worthwhile form of art, when in reality they're the lowest.