How do I cheat in Pokémon GO?

How do I cheat in Pokémon GO?
I'm a bit in overweight and i get exausted very fast.
I want to etch as many eggs as I can but I cba to walk for miles!

Any tips?

Also Pokémon GO Cheating General

One of those fat people scooters?

I cant get one for free and they are expensive as fuck

One of my eggs hatched while I was trying to find a parking spot. I guess Pokemon Go can't tell the difference between walk/run and slow driving.

Fucking make it a motivation to work out

Actually be goddamn healthy and walk?

>I'm a bit in overweight
this is tour chance to stop being a fatass

best pogo hack:
1. lose weight
2. stop being a fucking lazy ass faggot
3. ??????
4. Pokémon Master

Yeah it can't. And sometimes even when driving decently fast it'll still register some meters onto your egg. I've often got like 0,4km from driving at 50km/hour.

fake gps

>Install BlueStacks on pc.
>root emulator.
>install pokeman's hoes
>install a GPS spoofer
>set location to pokestop
>farm pokestop
>log in on your phone
>duck tape the Fucker to a ceiling fan.
>???
>profit

It will atop logging your travels whenever you exceed 10mph

Works if you put it on a ceiling fan. Hatched 3 eggs that way when I was in bed with the flu.

pic related

Holy shit it worked user. Got a nice porygon from 10km egg now thanks

any tiem friend :Y

use nox app player and virtual location

When it comes to hatching eggs, tape your phone to the fan, set it to low, boom ez, within should take anywhere from 10-40 minutes for your eggs to hatch

hang urself, you get instant lvl 50 and fame

Any tips on how to catch this pekoman ?

i hear the same applies to a clothes dryer. tape it to the inside, set on air dry no heat. boom instant 100k in 2 minutes

Dude...

top kek

you gotta hang out near the tops of tall tress. like really close to the top. as far up as you can pokemon go

Just leave the app running and catch all the pidgeys that spawn outside your house.

topkek

best option so far

You fucking murican
Go walk around and hatch some eggs
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU FAGGOT

or find a spot where people spam lures and reap the benefits

or stop being a disgusting fat fuck and lose that weight

harrison ford : = D

Too out of shape to play pokemon GO? Have you tried suicide?

honestly i stopped doing this because it kinda breaks the game, theres a pokestop by my house so i could just hatch egss endlessly

nice hack tho

turn off ar, the fucker moves around too much

welcome to Allgarve, user

No. Go lose the weight fat ass. If you walk every day it gets easier.

Eat a burger

I hope this works.

I've gone faster than 10mph, even faster than 20mph and still counts for the egg normally.

try to weak your gps signal or so.

I just left my phone on for 3-4h or so and I walked 5km in that time, but the phone was on my desk the whole time... if you have a weak gps signal you just walk around the whole time trying to find signal ingame

But how does a ceiling fan work. Because i doubt the 3 foot circumference really registers a "step" on the gps

But how does a ceiling fan work. Because i doubt the 3 foot circumference really registers a "step" on the gps

If I spun around in a circle with my arm out, the character doesn't even move. It'll spin if I turn directional on, but he doesn't walk

Dude I'm 320 pounds and i walk 6 miles every day. Get good faggot.

any of you old fags got a record player?

put your phone on a playing record and let it spin around for 20 mins. it recognises it as walking. plus you can listen to your favourite song while doing it

i cheated with spoofgps and got this error

take your phone to a slow moving ceiling fan.

Profit

It actually works I've hatched like 10 eggs because of this.

Tape it to your ceiling fan, put it in a back and strap it to you dog and ket them run, get an arm band and out it on one of your kids and let them run. Or stop being fucking lazy, get outside, and walk/run.

grats on glad btw.