discogs.com/Various-Risky-Roadz-Tha-Roadz-Are-Real-Volume-1/release/4617330
obole.bandcamp.com/track/one-life-for-the-many
youtube.com/watch?v=at-rNX4zv9M
youtube.com/watch?v=9YsvD-d0hIY
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuW7OJfhAE
youtube.com/watch?v=XeHXZt3GUDM
youtube.com/watch?v=iRYt-GVe0Ec
daniellesden.com/ravepodcast/079
soundcloud.com/repertoiresound/tim-reaper-lanterns-dead-mans-chest-remix-reprv008?in=repertoiresound/sets/tim-reaper-lanterns-dead-mans
youtube.com/watch?v=eWUC5Q0RCAA
youtube.com/watch?v=YPwtJ89jes4
youtube.com/watch?v=NxNYA7YZk-o
youtube.com/watch?v=CgG5o8o7gbM
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3kdCN9jec
youtube.com/watch?v=mz344gUqq3M
youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0
ledgernote.com/blog/interesting/the-17-sub-genres-of-dubstep/
youtube.com/watch?v=473vDTlpdsE
youtube.com/watch?v=x5DMIGYVy3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0bIR_YmiuVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current /bleep/ playlist:
youtu.be/yXwL1UQO1Mc?list=PLfZa8YZZPjH3r3g0uZh7eMobZMofotzY2

November's playlist:
youtu.be/x1OYu2J2aq4?list=PLfZa8YZZPjH24PZB2X4YnilpZjixJa84k

i just dont rate techno 2bh

alri
youtube.com/watch?v=HhTV8FIW1D0

bum bd bum
youtube.com/watch?v=WECdyjS9uxA

took me ages to like it

Nth for Brexit confirmed

youtu.be/NpXUFpjIhDk

I like UR

what's your tinder anthem lads

youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

youtube.com/watch?v=tT0CjxLnhE4
would have a more /bleep/ anthem but this is easily the best keef song of all time

Thing with techno is you gotta go to the parties to understand it, no way in hell you will 1000% enjoy it if you aint with the club lifestyle.

baka lad i am as clubless as u can get and i listen to nothing but a 4x4 kick and an incredibly distorted hat for up to 6 hrs a day

any /drums/ man in

youtube.com/watch?v=9DERlamcHXY

>i listen to nothing but an incredibly distorted hat for up to 6 hrs a day
You must be a Kowton fan

youtube.com/watch?v=_FooApAmLh4

try The Field

Max Graef getting on that lo-fi tip...
youtube.com/watch?v=4TbHNWaq9ac

Americlap not allowed

Has anybody here ever actually seen Dixon play? Is he a good DJ?

Every year there's all this bluster about the RA polls, but I genuinely don't know anybody who likes Innervisions.

this tune was the turning point for EDM i think
the point it became top 40 music

youtube.com/watch?v=_TcNl5CO4TM
色不異空空不異色

By the way that you got a big nose

What is it about dubstep that makes producers transition to banging techno? Blawan and pariah, untold, tessela, skream transitioned to boring house but still

darkness >:-)

am i still banned lls

lads who else is crying while jerking off cause they won't be in amsterdam for new years?
residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?891774

considering making a sharethread on Sup Forums later this evening where i dump a bunch of grime that is actually good

is this a good idea

just sick of them totally misunderstanding or misrepresenting it and hopefully it will broaden some kids' horizons, you get me

>where i dump a bunch of grime that is actually good
loool
like what

nah post it here.

is it in 320 or FLAC?

>just sick of them totally misunderstanding or misrepresenting it and hopefully it will broaden some kids' horizons, you get me
don't get your hopes up

Sharethreads aren't even worth the effort any more with the captcha and mediafire going to shit

This is fucking great

Do it, but don't link back to /bleep/

if you make your own sharethread it will probably die quickly while it won't die as quickly if you post it in the normal sharethread
it's up to you senpai tho i'll stalk you wherever you post

youtube.com/watch?v=xeGHcc_qiu4
youtube.com/watch?v=22puXbZTHsg

grimetapes / silverdrizzle / grimeforum comps, rips of sets i've got (sidewinder tapes/cds etc), just jam sets, u know, some instrumental compilations as well like the big$hot one and the low deep cdr for example

it's all shite quality obviously it's grime lls

some of the instrumental comps are 320 / flac, most are vbr though

ye this is what i'm worried about, got most of it uploaded already though just a matter of dumping the links innit

but mostly i don't even know if i want to contribute to those ppl, honestly most of them are just meme/irony obsessed teenage melts at this point, but if it sparks a keen interest in at least one person then i guess its sound

wasn't gonna dw

Post it anyway, I might download some stuff if I don't already have it.

Sup Forums is hopeless don't waste your time. Been 5 years and they still talk about the same album religiously.

>it's all shite quality obviously it's grime lls

Uh, no. Most early grime was released on white label vinyl. If you or anyone else has any rips of grime vinyl, please share. I have some I can share myself.

>grime
>good
Lls

Radio rips from that time always are shit quality.

oh, of course. there's already a site for that though.

grimearchive.org/

Tops off = Biggest meme of 2016

safe i'll make the thread at like 6 when i get back from work

heya s/t

yeah i know it's peak but maybe some ppl will take it serious, hopefully anyway, at worst some last.fm kid will listen to a set and forget about it

mate like the other brer said the radio sets are dogshit quality regardless of encoding lol. it's never been ez to find someone who has actually ripped their original 12s properly either, majority of the instrumentals i've got that didn't get compiled on a cd/digital reissue are almost always horrible quality and in like 192 and thats if im lucky

yeah love this site it's sick

yo mofos hit the link for quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=664nxe7JuXU

Yeah. Was a guy on What.cd called RaggaMuffin who did really good rips of his small collection. Managed to save a few bits.

I guess this is bleep related
Where the fuck do I download the Risky Roadz DVD?
discogs.com/Various-Risky-Roadz-Tha-Roadz-Are-Real-Volume-1/release/4617330

on loop for the last 10 hours

obole.bandcamp.com/track/one-life-for-the-many

ffs man, where do these dixon fans crawl out from?

you will understand why he is #1 when you see him

i was left literally jaw open amazed by his skills on the wheels of steel

Hi family. Fair play, someone might actually appreciate it.

Yo Ree is def dubman lls

#Innervisions4Lyfe

Patiently waiting for the Grime uploads.
youtube.com/watch?v=at-rNX4zv9M

lool everyone please support steve and buy the new audint tape, maybe with some more p headed his way he will overcome his depression

Steve gets enough p from Untrue alone

Do you guys like Marshmello and Slushii

Avicii's song bromance was the turning point. Clarity is in no way top 40 material.

My EDM-bro mate was showing me Marshmello the other day. I thought it was a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=9YsvD-d0hIY

MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuW7OJfhAE

Where do you think plenty of the posters here come from? Sure, a lot from /brit/ and other stuff, but a lot are from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XeHXZt3GUDM

rec me more future house like this one

Sup Forums

Think a lot of us are maybe from Sup Forums way back but the way Sup Forums has changed, bleep is pretty disparate from the state of Sup Forums right now

reddit

I have no idea how Loefah hates having made this tune. It's huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYt-GVe0Ec

fokkin banger

thinking about going to see dixon on the 16th, is it worth my time or is he just overhyped ?

But this is just butchering a tune that wasn't that good to begin with

/bleep/ has gotten worse as Sup Forums and Sup Forums have gotten worse, it's not that different from the rest of the board.

I saw him once and it was the most average experience of my life.

I suppose, but maybe that has more to do with B+B

I don't know, the people in B+B didn't make that much of a difference in very early proto-/bleep/ threads and once B+B was made the majority of those people posted less in threads on more on there, when it died half of them just stopped posting all together.

daniellesden.com/ravepodcast/079

progressive
deep and dark to begin with, more trancy at the end.
guest host is one freaky dude

This is going to be massive.
soundcloud.com/repertoiresound/tim-reaper-lanterns-dead-mans-chest-remix-reprv008?in=repertoiresound/sets/tim-reaper-lanterns-dead-mans

What's average to a man?
What's average to a Milhouse?

Yeah Sup Forums is pretty awful, i browse it because my interests go beyond /bleep/ tunes and there's stuff i would also like to discuss and i can confirm how bad it is.

However i think that the way in which /bleep/ tries to antagonize everything, like "it's all because of Sup Forums or pardners" is just some shit excuse to blame others for the fact that there is shitsposting here as well.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eWUC5Q0RCAA
How is this the turning point?
It's just inoffensive dance pop.

I might not be as fun as Kylie or literally every eurodance tune ever made, but it's the same concept.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPwtJ89jes4

If you really want to call something like this the "turning point", then we were past that particular turning point over 30 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxNYA7YZk-o

When did he say that?

This is one of the hardest dubstep tracks ever what are you talking about.

large
youtube.com/watch?v=CgG5o8o7gbM

You're probably right, but you can't deny the fact that avicii played a huge role in making edm mainstream.

>So we started this thing dubstep. And we were doing our thing. And it was great for a little while. And then I got to the stage in the studio where I wrote a tune [2007's "Disko Rekah"]...well, I wrote a "dubstep tune." Everything before had just been writing beats or whatever and it came freely. [But then] it was just like, I knew it, I didn't wanna let it off, and then I did let it off, and it went down really well. But every time I heard it I just felt, "Ugh, that's not right." I felt really wrong and I remember that was like the initial crack that started everything going wrong in a way.

again, dance pop was a thing forever and it was ridiculously popular forever

in my opinion it's just not very good, formulaic and quite bland, everything loefah put out on dmz is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3kdCN9jec

I think it's decent but yeah, Loe has loads of better tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mz344gUqq3M

youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0
what about this badboy right here?

oi oi what u lads saying

ledgernote.com/blog/interesting/the-17-sub-genres-of-dubstep/
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> Dubstep is a sub-genre of drum and bass???
>Post-dubstep is at 130 bpm???????
>dmz is "substep"????
Why are americans allowed on the internet?

I won't argue about the place disco rekah has in dubstep history, but that mc should just retire already, no amount of effects in the world can hide how shite he is

there actually is a ridiculous number of dubstep derivatives

>13. TECHSTEP
>Techstep sounds post-apocalyptic to a degree. It has a huge sci-fi influence peeking through. The drums are highly quantized and synthetic, instead of humanistic. It draws a lot from the industrial and techno scenes as well. Often called Skullstep and Clownstep as well.
triggered

>Dubstep is a sub-genre of drum and bass???
it is
2-step is derived from jungle

maybe in pardland, which should be just buried below the sea already, here in europe we have dubstep, post-dubstep because journalist get their kicks from categorizing stuff, and bass music for new stuff, pards can keep their chillstep and shit for their 8 hour gaming videos and youtube channel intros
youtube.com/watch?v=473vDTlpdsE

here's the grime share ting boys

i guess that depends on how you define dnb, but i have a feeling that the author though of pendulum and chase & status when he wrote that article

And purple. I guess the more dubby and grimey stuff could be their own genres too.

Not many things in dubstep have an explicit name, but there are many, many radically different takes on the dubstep sound.

Purple was the first thing I thought of when I wrote the post, but then I realized that most of these styles don't have a name. And that's probably for the best.

purple? haven't heard that term before, care to enlighten me? I agree that we could use more terms, but one of the things i like about dubstep is how huge of an umbrella term it is
youtube.com/watch?v=x5DMIGYVy3Q

purple is basically the tunes Joker and the people who want to be like him
Joker himself named it that, because he apparently has synesthesia and it feels purple to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bIR_YmiuVw