What happens here? Are you ever been to there?

What happens here? Are you ever been to there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9djSu9Re4sc
youtube.com/watch?v=JElBybOoFUE
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrean_Railway
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's homeland of Afro-Abkhazians

Dr. Congo, I'm CIA

>What happen here ?

Niggers

>Do you want to be there ?

Nope

its the homeland of homo sapiens

>Central African Republic actually in the center of Africa
nice

youtube.com/watch?v=9djSu9Re4sc

kinshasa is not bad for african standarts
center is much better than some of our cities

Thats where great apes live. chimpanzee, gorilla

One of the greatest crimes against humanity occurred there, racist memes aside desu

Space rockets
youtube.com/watch?v=JElBybOoFUE

Ebola and war crimes usually

1. Just people trying to get by.
2. Yes.

What are you doing there?

>itt we bait rare flags

1. rape-vodoo and turfwars for mines?
2.no seems scary

Ebola is something Drc has experience in dealing with because they've experienced it 7 times.

Just visiting

Ive lived in Kampala for 2 years. Its a nice city.

Do you have AIDS?

One of our colonies

how many black girls have you fucked?

wtf I love China now!?

Why do French colonies tend to turn to shit?

this one lacks context.

lol

They should make a tv show about those two.

This is literally modern Africa is a nutshell

>Europeans gave them every advantage to be prosperous independent nations
>They still fuck it all up because they are dumb niggers

Was just about to say this >tfw no tv show where the two get into hijinks on construction projects and shit on each other's countries

fuckin' bantz
how will the Chinese ever recover

>What happens here?
Waiting for gravel.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

>sapiens
I don't believe you.

kek, pretty much exactly what I said.

wtf i love china now

Tbh if i were on Yao's place i'd have lost my shit long ago.

1. Jungle and blax

b) No, I'd definitely like to go see it before they cut it down, though

AIDS and diamonds.

everything in this doco is gold.

lol

I was 8

This really isn't the case in much of Africa

Many African countries like Nigeria and Ghana maintain the colonist technology fine and upgrade regularly.

Eritrea even rebuilt its entire rail system without foreign aid or money. Plus it regularly maintains its old Italian buildings nicely.

>Eritrea won its independence from Ethiopia in 1993, and in 1994 the Eritrean president declared that rebuilding the railway was a priority for the new nation. During the war years a spirit of self-reliance had been built up, and the Eritreans refused foreign loans and expensive rework. Instead, the Eritreans decided, they would rebuild what they had left with their own efforts. Rebuilding the line started, some work going into rebuilding the workshops and station in Asmara while others set to reconstructing the Massawa end. Renovation of the main line began from Massawa westbound, recovering rails and steel ties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eritrean_Railway

This makes me melancholic desu

Maintaining isn't enough and relying on colonial Era stuff is a sign of poverty.

That empire of dust clip also doesn't really shoe the circumstances Congo had during all those fucked up years which everyone seems to ignore.

you didn't answer the question

Infrastructure has been abandoned for two reasons:
Lack of people able to maintain them since the population was mainly uneducated
Lack of ressources.

Some will say Africa is full of ressources which is true, but all those ressources are still exploited either by the French or the English.

Don't care if you call me a leftists but what African countries should do is nationalise their industry, but they can't since the leaders are actually European puppets.

True, the only good thing about empire of dust is showing that the chicks are fucking everywhere (which most Africans already were aware of)

So how many. Dont told me you were a white guy in Africa and are still a virgin autistic

Bonobo land.

TO BE FAIR, Zimbabwe had its shit fucked up by being a soviet puppet state.
That's always a bad sign.

A misbegotten jungle hell, the origin of our species.

Never been there and god willing I never will.

>A Congolese man looking at the severed hand and foot of his five-year-old daughter who was killed, and allegedly cannibalized, by the members of Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company militia.

>He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved. His life was destroyed. They had partially destroyed it anyway by forcing his servitude but this act finished it for him. All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed.

Yeah but the acts themselves were probably done by blacks.

jungle nig nogs

The Chinese didn't even formally hire the labourers. Just picked random ones from a bunch that showed up at the spot (so attendance is a joke at best because they aren't really bought to any formal employment agreement) everyday and none of the men were trained or have experience in construction at all.

This is like hiring people on Sup Forums for your construction company or project.

>implying this even remotely changes anything

Get job with glorious Russian air force flying cargo ships and then move there and make your fortune Ivan
I know someone who worked there I have never been

belgians are subhumans, shouldnt have been alllowed to play empire

>All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed.

eh cruelty of belgians was even disliked by other euros at the time.

they shit out gold?

>treats nogs like slaves and 2nd class citizens
>europoors leave
>stupid nogs in charge of running a nation
>no idea what the fuck they were doing

the colonists didnt try to make an educated middle class to rule when they left. No shit everything went to shit.

Lol everytime I see this, its so accurate except germans were also wiping out a few tribes here and there.

>tfw Germoney implemented the Giraffe-Korps too late in the war for them to see significant combat

Cause you were there.

We also put them into autistic racial categorys to determine who rules whom and gets X catlle which fueled the rwandan genocide.

I am African, not white, and no i did not fuck some girls because i was too young to have sexual feelings

> Afro-Abkhazians
They're actually from Sudan.

Nubian Pagans and Christians, I think. The Turks loved using the still non-Muslim Nubians as slaves.

lol beta faggot
I'd fucked all the slags in year 3 when I was 8

for a white person you could have gotten away without being called a fag. However, you are black and 8 is normal time to fuck black women. You are a beta fag

Do you know what belgium did to the congo you absolutely retarded fucking leaf?