All 26 people burned to death

All 26 people burned to death.
When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

nbcnews.com/news/world/taiwan-tour-bus-catches-fire-killing-26-chinese-tourists-n612166

>When you see it, you'll shit bricks.
It was a PokeTour?

get you're fucking little kid pokeman shit back back up your momma's vagina where you belong!

Gotta catch 'em all

Not surprising. Some of those Chinese driver are stupid/incompetent idiot.

There was one pulled over in BC who got a job using a fake driver license here who had two fatal accident in China so came here to ferry people around. One of my customers who was on tour with relatives from China noticed how bad his driving was and call the RCMP because he thought he was drunk.

>inb4 blame islam

Nobody sees the burned skull staring at you, with its hand held up, banging on the window moments before flames engulfed it? Have you stared at it in its fucking hollowed out eye sockets and contemplated your own fate?

This was in the Rightful Republic of China (the good one), but the tourists were cheap mandarin chinamen who didn't want to pay extra for safety.

oh, poor islam

gets such a bad rap

China is the "east". Islam doesn't have a problem with the "east", only the "west"..... for now.....

i dont see it

can't see or read. just go join isis then

the same fucking moment Muslims decide to have a problem with China they will be crushed like the disgusting cockroaches they are

what am I supposed to of had seen? is it the littel dude in the pic on the sideve the bus?

no! it's the fucking person with their eyes burned out! they were burned alive on the bus and they are still there! it's right in the middle of the picture

this?

yes! fucking brutal, huh?

is just a pattern in the flames
wanna see something really creepy?

ITT nothing

it's not a pattern in the flames. the dickhead the circled it fucked up the circle. it's slightly to the bottom-right of the circle. it's a burned person!

You obviously didnt read about the isis train attack in germany today. Chinese tourists were targeted.

HALP!

you circle it then cos I dont see what youre talking about
I see two vague face shapes but theyre both obviously flame patterns
but then idk if youre even serious or if youre just memeing

what kind of flame patterns look like charred person?

theres nothing there that looks like a charred person. point it out in the picture or liar

it's just flames.

more like 'herpu' amiright?

oh i see it! haha its a bus on fire!