I can't belive it, but i'm here asking for advice. She really discussed again about facebook messages. And guess what...

I can't belive it, but i'm here asking for advice. She really discussed again about facebook messages. And guess what? She broke up with me because i'm polite to old fem friends. I don't call them for beer, or try to seduce them. I just respond to simple and polite conversations. She is so jealous that i thought that if i give her my pass, maybe she will trust me. But we argued so much because of "accidents" on facebook chats that i just started deleting messages, and i told her i would start that because i was tired of being judged for nothing. Now she says i never changed for her and thats stupid... during the discussion she become ilogical and sees me as a different guy. Im just a faithful guy, never cheated because didnt desire anyone else besides her, but she sees me as an unfaithful manipulative motherfucker; ~~ Sry guise.. just too sad to keep this to myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude

when you get a gf you stop talking to other women

thats it

That's why I don't have fb.it's a waste of time and causes a lot of drama

Bitches be trippin why are you surprised by this

> old fem friends
> youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

Get a hold of yourself you fucking faggot. You do sound like some manipulative test seeking affirmation and comfort from us, and I can see why she broke up with you. You sound like the irrational one tbh fam.

No you don't. Not talking to other women makes you become undesirable to the women you're with. Don't be a sperg lord like op and delete Facebook convo's and be secretive about it. Just talk to chicks casually, let your bitch get a little frustrated and then comfort/reassure her.

that cant be the solution.. how never talk to women again? i just never speak to them seducing anymore. im going to be an animal in a cage without speaking with the biggest part of population

Apparently she aint up for a mature relaionship where you can talk to other women. Maybe you should let this one slide. Tough luck bro.

i guess you are right. i deleted after the last dicussion, but 5 mins later she broke up. when i was single, i was actually fb active cause i talked a lot with old friends and had some politcal discussions, but after i just became an empty profile

not surprised actually.. just sad

actually i tried that.. a lot

If you're dating someone whose lacking confidence in herself and you then you don't fuck around with her head, you prove to her that you're not a cheating sob and that's by making her a priority instead of your "old female friends"

How comfortable would you be if you knew that your gf was having regular conversations with her exs? lol

comon guys this shit is basic af

guess you see thing like i do.. thanks user

She has issues. Not you.

She's the one incapable of trust. And i promise you, things will not get better with her. She will continue to forcibly isolate you from your friends because of her issues.

I had a few girlfriends like that and i was always so unhappy. I have a boyfriend now who does trust me, and I trust him and our relationship is awesome.

There's women out there who don't expect you to cut off past ties.

As long as they don't give me a reason not to trust them? I don't care. Talking is just talking.

i deliberatly stopped talking to my ex's for her. I always knew about her selfconfidence issues.. and always tried to build it up. But not talking to any women at all its insane.
And i actually allowed her to talk to her male friends who didnt want to fuck her.

Yes! I've been aware of that for a while now, but i've also been uncapable to assume that i have to leave this behind. But now, she did the right thing i guess... i just have to be strong to let it be rather going back

This user gets it. Suck it OP it might not be "fair" or "right" but just do what it takes for her to stop bitching. Or not, don't complain

Dude. Listen to yourself.

Its not fucking worth it.

There are woman out there who arent crazy. Pack your shit and go. Just go. Get out of this relationship because it will never get better.

In a real relationship you dont change for the other person. The two of you build each other up to be better as a whole then seperate.

Thats not what you have

Guise! Fucking thanks! I went from 2 to 5, thanks to you guise! Shit! I love u all anons

you are a little bitch

you lie to yourself

the environment you made for yourself is now your own demise.

make new environment, don't fuck up in the previously mentioned ways.

advice complete.

Do u mean i have to practice Buddhism? Or i have to careless about the needs of my futures gf's?

>i just have to be strong to let it be rather going back

Delete her as a friend on facebook
Remove her contact info from your phone
Go to her messages and block the number
Delete said messages

End of story.
Every girl who broke up with me because I refused to isolate myself from my friends for them would invariably come crawling back crying and sobbing "WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME!?!" Like a fucking lunatic with their makeup running and dripping all over.

Walk away, cut ties, and be the fucking man I know you are. If she starts spreading rumors about you, then let her do it. Dont confront her and play it cool when anyone asks you about her. Don't villify her, just say 'it wasnt working out'

Everyone that matters will see her for what she is.

I'm actually just like this, and she still didnt find its enough

Yall are beta as fuck. If your girl don't let you keep your friends dump the dumb bitch. Jesus Christ you're all fucking losers

Damn dude. You are my hero now.. I know i have to do it. But it seems so cold of me to try to even think about doing it. But you are right. Its too immature of her and if I cant change the situation after all the tries, i just have to move on.

Amen

Its not that simple man. I really loved her. I really thought i would have a future with her. We were about to travel to europe and start a new life there.

Being a beta is not being capable of even seducing a girl. I chose her while was going out with 3 hot chicks. I chose her because i felt true feelings. maybe u guise dont know what really means that and you call it beta shit

I mean your reluctance to accept responsibility for part of the emotional schism is your first and foremost problem. You have to figure out how to take your own advice at some stage to know the feelings to tell her. (Instead of complaining, fighting, then complaining you're fighting, then making me complain etc)

You have to be honest and caring with future gf's so they don't feel they're in a position to oppress your communication with the entire fair sex.

I understand what you are saying. I actually see and accept my responsability and my fails. But i didnt complain, fight, and create this eternal cycle. Thats her fault, for never recognising my will to make things right. We both are guilty but i dont see me as the major problem here. If i am the true problem here, then there is no hope, because everybody know what i did for our relationship and how i cared about her. Only her didnt see it. But hey, i really accept my part of the problem. I should have ended this in the firsts movements of trying to isolate me from my life

It isnt cold. Its humane.

Every friend i know whos ended a long term relationship with a woman has always had it turn into a nightmare with late night screaming matches on the phone, angry text messages, and nonstop bitching.

You alone have the power to not be that person.
You pick that one guy friend you have that you can trust completely, hes the only one you talk to about this and your feelings.

You dont talk to her

You don't respond to her

You respond politely and diplomaticly to anyone who asks about it.
>whyd you break up with her?
>it just wasn't working out so we agreed it would be best to go our seperate ways

>how come you're not talking to her
>its been a difficult seperation and unfortunately I need to be selfish and take time to myself

If she shows up at your door, open the door, and thank her for stopping by, but ask her politely to leave "thank you for checking on me, but i need to be alone right now, so you should leave" then shut the door and don't open it again no matter what. Let the neighbors who dont have headphones deal with her.

Trust me. Its so rewarding to see them devolve into savage emotion driven animals

what kind of bullshit is that?

>hurr durr my gf feels unwell with me talking to other women that i may have a history with / could be interested in me / i could be interested in, if i want to check out other women i should be allowed to ! bueeee

you're supposed to work on the relationship with your girl, not get your fill elsewhere same applies to her! if shes pushing you to be super faithful to her then she needs to be that back to you

Funny you saying this. Its exactly what i've been thinking. I called my only true friend to talk about some things. Guess he is the only one who will listen and care about. No one else know about it, except my Sup Forumsrothers here like you and this true friend. Now i must be strong to not let my emotions drive me away when she shows up.

you can tell who wears the pants in this user's relationship.

Let her go, user. If she is so insecure to regulate who you converse with, then she is no good for you. It'll be a lifetime of aggrevation and no friends. Find a girl who is cool with you having a life and friends (male or female) outside of your relationship. They exist.

yeah nice

if she trusted she wouldnt worry so much. she would know that i would never cheat, and she have the password. i'm not stupid to start flirting with girls while she reads it

are we playing "spot the virgin" now?

also >pants

>i'm not stupid to start flirting with girls while she reads it
ffs, you don't deserve a gf

stand up for yourself you you beta faggot. tell her if she doesnt like who you converse with then she can gtfo. are you seriously considering altering your life and everyone in your life to satisfy this paranoid bitch? She will always be that way. let her fucking go and next time grow a pair.

Yeah alright 'chad', you'll see things different out of high school

No... I have a wife and I still talk to other women and they even flirt with me but my wife does not have a problem with it because she knows I'm with her.

sounds like the typical healthy family relationship if you're a gangbanger

that's why I don't let women so close... retarded cunts all together...

I have sex with some when I want to, but a relationship is totally out of question.

You must be one of the most beta boy I have ever seen. No offence but, man the fuck up!

what i meant is that i wouldnt do it! i never did in 3 year of relationship i never liked anyone else

To be honest, i'm wondering how your relationship is going besides that. Seems to me she puts a lot of energy into this daily boring shit, you didn't do anything. She is just immature about it...i can only interpret that as a sign that your relationship is not working anyway, chat or not.

This. You know what's a real relationship.

From now on im never going to sacrifice my privacy and right to speak to whoever i want. I thought it was just temporary shit, but it was becoming worst each day. It sure is immature of me too on beliving that it would be just for a while

Op sounds to me like your gf wants you to break up with her. Prob cause she's spineless.

Don't talk to exes. Plain n simple. If there good enough of friends they'll understand...

Maybe u are right. But thats over now. She decided to break up first

Nope. Wrong again. All of you are so fucking beta. I am married. In good standing with a few exes who decided to end things a while back. Mutually agreed that it wasn't going to work. Still talk to and see them quite a bit as friends. Wife is now friends with them and they go on weekend trips together. Find a woman who isn't so insecure to try and regulate your life.

>side note, i also don't fuck with good stuff. i love wife and wouldn't betray the trust that makes all of this possible.

She's insecure and overly n
Jealous. She isolates you.
, cuts your balls off. Starts to find you boring, unattractive, of no value. Because you no longer have friends, no social statis, other women aren't talking to you. Women like this will always end up dumping you and/or cheating on you.

well good shes gone by herself, leave her m8, shes clearly a fuck up, find another

Couldn't disagree. I hope to someday have a marriage like yours m8. Thought this was the one but i have to forget her.
>Also dont fuck with good stuff. Cheating is for people who dont need marriage

Guess its good that is over then.

OP you dodged a bullet.

This is NOT the kind of person who you want to stay with.

You would be signing yourself up for a life of bullshit. You would lose your identity, your friends and your hobbies.

Women like this are the fucking worst.

Thank yourself lucky you discovered this disgusting personality trait of hers.

I know many men in miserable marriages who are just a shadow of their former happy selves.

No you do NOT stop talking to other women. A man is able to have as many female friends as he wants and the woman should trust him.

You must be a fucking disaster in relationships

Thank u guise. I see more and more people here who can really understand the situation and even make me laugh of it. True thanks! Mistakes are only a path for true wisdom

NEVER MAKE A WOMAN FEEL SECURE...EVER.Women always make up bullshit to fight over to keep the drama going so they dont get bored.Now that she's broken up with you, you should go on a date with another woman and make sure that she gets to know that you did somehow.Seems childish to our manly brains but that's how you are gonna get her back in no time.And next time if she comes up with some bullshit to fight over just dont give her the pleasure to have the power and be the one that breaks up with her or threatens that you will.

Ok. Now that i actually decided to let her go, let's start a game. What should i do now?
1)Fuck all of the girls i can, being sincere with what im doing and dont create any hopes of future relationship with them?
2)NÂș1 but lying to them and pretending i want a future with them
3)Look for another gf and feed a relationship
4)Forget about women and become a workaholic monk

She's a nut.

She's crazy in the coconut.

I can understand what u are saying, and its childish. The thing is, there is no getting her back. I dont see her changing. And she wont now. Maybe in a few years, But not with me. Also, its not the first time we had problems because of this. Its the first she breaks up with me, but the issue is old

this. gf has been picking fights lately for no reason. started out with me not talking to her family when they visit (I only speak English and they fucking speak another language so how the fuck am I supposed to talk to them?) told her this, so the fight was then about me not having a job (just graduated last month from college. saying I don't try hard enough and probably sit around playing games all day. little did she know, I had 5 contracts being negotiated and locked one down that day for a 12 month agreement, plus bonuses every 6 month.

I'm sure there will be another reason she's pissed here soon, there always is with women, you just have to learn not to take their bullshit and set them straight until the next shit fest starts

You see OP, she either:
>Wants any excuse to get out and go fuck some Chad
>Has some mental disorder
>Is just some crazy bitch

How long is your relationship? And how long will you be able to swallow all the empty accusations and fights they come up with?

Sometimes i think is some mental disorder. Because she learned a lot about how humans think with me. And i am a man, and usually women know more about human behavior then men.

number 1 actually works though. as long as you aren't scummy about it and say it in certain ways.

I did this after my last break up when I finished college. would simply tell them that I like hanging out with them, but that I have no idea what I'm going to be doing over the next couple years, so I don't want to be in a relationship in case I decide I want to move or some shit. all truths.

I was n. 1 before this girlfriend who just broke up. I was doing fine with a lot of dates and friends.

I've been with her for 4 years. I've dated a shit load since high school and I've honestly never had it any different. you could argue it's just the type eof girl I go for, but they've always been petty about small things for this reason or another.

just gotta make sure that they have ever some other qualities that you think balance it out. like my girl now is fucking amazing cook, not stingy with money, the sex is really good, and can drink her face off.

so the bitching and whining to meat has always been a constant that happens from time to time with women.

If i get more 2 n. 1 ill be posting on Sup Forums every girl i get, and also, with their consent. If they dont, i will just create a thread and say that i scored

So there is no way to avoid women bullshit. Or we live a life of constant fighting regarding the qualities of the relationship or dont have one

>with their consent.
why? just make sure that they know you took a picture of them. the person who took the photo is the owner of said photo and can do whatever the fuck they want with it as long as the subject knew they were being photographed.

if she doesnt, just blurred her face.

But with their consent i'll be able to write the time with the phrase "hi Sup Forums" on her belly with some cum around. It will be more artistic

there's no avoiding PEOPLES bullshit really. relationships are no different, always going to have shit come up. people are fagents in general and will throw things back at you that you completely forgot you done because it was insignificant. that's just the nature of people.

I actually did my college thesis on how true altruism is non existent because human beings always have an anterior motive for the things they do. They ate that shit up.

Cuckold detected

Check'em double doubles