These young women

These young women

If there is no interest i'll stop posting

There is interest.

Who the fuck would be interested in entitled shits who are covered in grease and sweat (glow kek) and look like they have abdominal tumours?

ill throw one in

either youre too dumb to realise the world consists of people that have vastly different opinions on things than you do, or you are just here to rage at things you dont like because youre a bitch.

I love the fact that all of these breeding sows got knocked up at a young age as nature intended rather than waiting until their late 30's which would probably result in the birth of a future autist hanging out on Sup Forums.

Last one

MOAR PLEASE

RIP those belly buttons.

Small price to pay for the milk.

OK. Pregnant teens gives me a hard on.
pregnant older women do not.

I am not sure where this leaves me.

It means you're normal
Men naturally like younger bodies
Why would you be attracted to a wrinkly old vagina?

RIP Sup Forums in 20 years.

why do you think men are so inclined to go after younger women?
they are more likely to produce a healthy offspring etc. its biology. its evolution. you dont go buy an old and outdated machine to do a job that a newer, better machine can do and more.
as fucked as that is. however, id still prefer a girl that is the same age as me, so older pregnant women turn me on more than young ones do. to each his own.

This makes me so fucking sad.

But it makes my dick happy.

So I guess it's a wash.

>they are more likely to produce a healthy offspring
Not necessarily. The odds of having premature births are much higher in women under 20. Mid-20's is optimal for breeding.

>your dick
pic related.

poor bitches are signing up for a difficult life of bullshit

nokidding.net man! childfree is the best way to keep your riches

At least their children will be healthy.

nature intended humans to reproduce at 10 and to live no more than 30 years

This. There are also plenty of govt programs to pay their bills if they can't find a willing cuck.

the nature of things change as time passes

Or they'll fucking grow up malnourished or in the foster system.

>Can't find a willing cuck
KEK

Not the nature of, but nature itself. Our biology is made so we reproduce ASAP when we hit puberty, and then we're supposed to die before 45.

children as a disaster to productive people

He's a bitch

The irony in this statement.

The ideal age to have children is more like 25-26 in terms of reducing birth complications.

>supposed to die
if we were supposed to die, we'd just die outright.

Nothing is really "supposed to" happen evolutionarily. If it works, it's correct.

Otherwise, I'd say that you're actually supposed to live in water, since you're just a jury-rigged fish. Or, you're supposed to die when you get appendicitis.

You don't live in water, and that works. With medical care, you wouldn't die if you got appendicitis, and that works, too. Live, reproduce. How it happens is irrelevant.

tl;dr: Fuck teleology.

Here is a thought do flat chested teens that get prego. Do they grow tits or to even nurse?

basically, yeah

i think what he meant was that before we evolved into what we are today, our bodies werent geared to live much past 30, and so there was inherent devices in our bodies that enabled us to have children at a young age to account for it. it still remains.
just because we can live to 80 now, it does not mean the intended purpose of breeding age has changed.
in otherwords, we live longer, but can still start pumping out children as soon as we hit puberty, as intended. etc.

Human dairy farmer here. Breast size doesn't necessarily coincide with milk production.

>before we evolved into what we are today, our bodies werent geared to live much past 30
You realize that the average human lifespan of 30 years was like 10 generations ago, right?

yeah of course. longer than that even. evolution doesnt happen quickly, but my point is that our bodies dont just unevolve things we still use.
tbh im not even interested in making the point anymore, nor can i really remember what it was that clearly.

Life expectancy at birth is a different thing to how long youre "designed" to last. High infant mortality and death from accident and illness reduces average life expectancy, but "in the wild" so to speak, a person who didnt get eaten by a lion or catch a deadly disease would probably live to about 45

Yeah I got your point, I was just being pedantic. My point was we're basically the same organisms we were when we died at 30. We just have medicine now.

>drugs is a hell of a drug

There are no intentions in nature.

Meaning?

Dude I love young prego girls op, keep going

It's devolve, has devo taught you nothing?

actually people didnt usually die when they were 30 or 40. thats just statistic bullshit due to the extremly high infant mortality. if you didnt die as a child you could easily reach 60 or older.

A woman with mosquito bite tits could have no problems nursing and a DD could. Big tits don't always mean lots of milk,

the cool thing about the english language is that we can pretty much adlib whatever we want and it still makes sense.
these days, being grammatically correct is superfluous. but thank you all the same for correcting me.

I think he meant what is a human dairy farmer.

nice

>being grammatically correct is superfluous
Right. We could just grunt and throw our shit at each other and we'd get the point across. Let's strive for that.

not quite

MOAR!