What is your most irrational fear?
>Pic related, forgetting the keys at home

Frogs.

getting killed for being a tranny

turn a wizard when 30

clowns

be a man, fuck a trap

Locking my car keys in the trunk

im terrified of one day that my past will come out that i used to eat bananas.. whilst fucking local children…

being despised behind my back by everyone incl family aka lying to my face

installing locks upside down..

wizard detected

Sharks

seriously?

Yeah, those bastards are freaky as fuck. Sharks, not frogs.

being late for something.

Don't have a dumb arse yale lock then, a proper key in a proper lock. Like sex.

Anyway, if it's just a yale you can drill it from the outside. Locksmith since 1832.

Square root of two.

people finding out I frequent Sup Forums

I don't see how you could possibly do this. Every time I leave, I have to lock the deadbolt using my key. I'm also in a secured building that I couldn't get back into without my magnetic fob so as I'm leaving the main door to the outside I pay my pocket instinctively just to double check. Then on top of that, chances are I'm getting in my car which requires my keys. All of these are on one keychain so how do you forget that shit man?

isopods
also drowning but i don't think that's irrational

I don't like those fucking shit, they are so disgusting.

Standing near the microwave as it cooks food.

I don't know why. But fishflys freak me the fuck out. Im not scared of spiders or any other shit like that, just fishflys.

>also drowning
Nigger detected.

immigrants, black people, traps, gubmunt

nah i'm white as fuck

That everyone can hear my thoughts.
Yeah, I'm schizo! Big whoop, wanna fight about it!?

What's a fishfly? Do they have different names regionally or something?

Also as a side note spiders are based.

Crowds of arabic people.

this god forsaken thing

>irrational

chickens. any species tha has a lot of feathers generally.

GETTING AIDS FROM BAREBACKING YOUR
FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER
KITCHEN TODAY IF YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SHIT

I'm afraid of dark.
I'm so paranoid, that I always sleep with a knife next to me (europoor, no guns).

most insects freak me out, except for the most common ones.

Looks totally harmless but to be fair it also looks pretty fucking big so I suppose I can see these giving someone the creeps.

Not irrational. A shark will attack on sight, more likely than not.

Not true. Most sharks will leave a person alone. Still not irrational though because that's not a guarantee.

Its not even that big. Its irrational for a reason. Whats your fear?

Spiders. Specifically, arachniphobia. It's irrational. It creeped me out just looking for a pic for this post. I can deal with any other bug, roaches, bees, wasps, ants, etc, just not spiders. I will run like a little fucking girl. And I'm 40 years old.

Life falling apart

That's why they call it an irrational fear. It's not rational.

I want to fap to that and cum on the spider...

Car accidents. Not car-on-car collisions tho, car-over-pedestrians. Like that one scene in mean girls gave me nightmares for weeks, and I've been avoiding all the media about the thing in Nice because nopenopenopenopenope

sexy ice cream man seducing my wife

>irrational fear
Redundant much?

People will probably tell me it's not irrational, but starting to forget things.

I'm 20 and my memory is perfect, probably above average. Not like in photographic memory where I can hear a phone number once and remember it a week after, but I remember the smallest details about things that doesn't really matter too much. Like I could memories everyone at my mothers 40 year old birthday, 11 years ago.

OP said IRRATIONAL.

I don't have anything that random but I dread going to see any kind of doctor.

that happened to me yesterday, i was locked out for hours :/

No, imbecile.

Redundant? No. Do you even dictionary? Irrational means, not logical or reasonable. Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. That's like eighth grade shit there brah.

not irrational at all man.. i'm with you.

Do you ever watch live tv and think they feel you watching them, I do and I hope no one knows what I'm thinking.

We get it, your mommy told you you're a brave boy.

I feel kinda the same about dentist.

outside dust

I've assumed someone has been trying to poison me for years. I won't consume anything with a broken seal and I look for holes in the containers. I've not been to a restaurant in year because I just can't switch off and enjoy it.

Maybe it's more like a focus and remember thing, because it doesn't come to me instantly, I have to think about it for a few minutes. I challenge myself sometimes when I go grocery shopping. If I have more than 10 items, I will force myself not to open the shopping list and rather use my memory to remember all the items I I need/or is on sale.

Being gay
Oceans
Judgement
People talking about me behind my back

public speaking, or presentations
I start stuttering, sweating, stamerring...

As a person who has accidentally installed locks upside down, I feel you

Boy, the summer is strong with this one. And my God, you must be a D student. Because I'm pretty sure you have no idea what any of those words mean.

being buried alive

this thread triggered irrational fear in me. I don't fear anything, but what if some day i get killed or beaten because i freeze in front of something i fear, which can be literally anything, because i don't know anything that i'm afraid of.

>thinks irrational and fear mean the same thing
Holy fucking sheeeeiiiit, you're a dumbass!

get off the chan ya dip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuck
Cockroaches.I went through all the bullshit of getting a suppressor for my .410 just for fucking roaches and I have to check my house for cracks and stuff every week

I fear my friends are conspiring against me

they call me paranoid but I just think that that must be because they want me to think that so i don't figure out their plots

or maybe I'm just paranoid

help pls

dont have friends.

Deep water, Just pictures give me anxiety, hell it's almost impossible for me to swim at night because it's so dark I can't see the bottom, so i freak out

My friends tell me I overthink things but knowing the way they are idk why I even call em my friends.

I'm not making any assumptions or judging. But a lot of people in this world is only about things that serve themselves for a greater purpose.

For example, I know people in IT, but I never ask them for help if I have other options, because I don't want my relationship to be broken, because I occasionally will annoy them with questions, that they may be getting all day during their work, when they really just want to relax in their free time.

I had two broken monitors (same make&model) I found out the issue online, but I didn't have the skill to fix it, but my uncle does and we have a great relationship, but I know he hates to do this stuff outside of his work, even with his own electronics at home.

I think to have great relationship and a happy life, you just need to be chill with your friends, too many people care about the material gain you can obtain from other people, or so called leeching. But to be honest I'd rather pay someone to do the things instead of having someone in my circle of friends do it for me and allow them to be able to hold it against me.

Get a deadbolt that's keyed on both sides and lock it on the way in, This way you literally CAN'T leave the house without your keys in your hands.

He could leave, he just couldn't lock the door, faggot.

he said irrational

>implying faggotry means you're not a virgin

Nah you're thinking of niggers not sharks.

Being alone

Getting an STD

Kek third user here. I thought I was the only one this retarded. Thank you for this.