I had a conversation about islam with two colleagues of mine

I had a conversation about islam with two colleagues of mine.

I told them the Quran teaches about beheading non believers and cutting the hands off thieves. They told me "that simply isn't true". "Have you even read the Quran?"

It's fucking infuriating. How do I even talk to these kind of people and explain how dangerous islam is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ
lulu.com/us/en/shop/aristide-torchia/the-nine-gates-of-the-kingdom-of-shadows-boris-balkan-version/hardcover/product-21892104.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/ethiopia-attack-200-people-dead-100-children-missing-160418045025770.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried making them read the relevant passages of the Q'oran?

Have you read the fucking Quran, you fucking inbred? Try reading before you say anything about anything.

Literally the first pages explain how Muslims are chosen by God and that non believers are hated by him. And no need trying to convert them, of God loved us we'd be muslim. It says that any muslim who values life is no true muslim. True Muslims should welcome death, it even condemns non believers for wanting to live long lives. Fuck outta here

way too convenient that egg shells are magically staying on the of her head

Where does it mention beheadings ya imbecile?

learn verses by heart and throw them to them you can easily found the dangerous/beheading the infidels verses on the web

Yup. In the Christian Bible, it talks about a dude who made a pact with his invisible god friend, to go sacrifice the first person he saw, if he returned home victorious from his war. So when his daughter hugged him, he made up his mind then and there to burn her alive at the stake, to keep his promise.

Now show me a Christian in the U.S. who recently burned their daughter in return for victory in war, and we'll discuss how dangerous holy books are at influencing people's behaviors in life.

Yeah because the web always shows the truth

Not even sure if bait

maybe they ran up and smashed it on her head? I don't give a shit either way. they fucking stare at my girlfriend for how she dresses in my own fucking country.

The Qur'an is the self-authored book of Satan published under the pseudonym and using the false character of Mohammed vicarate, because that's what Satan does – lies.

yep, go on ultra christian kkk like websites you will find it

They just want to help her user by purifing the infidel with there penises

Mickey Christ was NOT black!

this

If you can't point out the passages you have nothing to hold against this argument. You can't just make a statement and be not able to prove it.

Equally as dangerous as Christianity.

literally get the fuck outta here

Shut the fuck up faggot. Muslims deserve to be eradicated.

USE QUOTES FROM THE QURAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER
HOW DUMB ARE YOU
Go to the website religionofpeace dot com and loot at the quotes, it's a website which is anti islam and records verses of violence in the quran

Let him stay. He's better here than on the streets blowing himself up

Take your head out of your ass.
You don't see many Christian suicide bombers, do you?

Nope.

>They told me "that simply isn't true". "Have you even read the Quran?"

"Chapter Number, Verse Number."

Say it like how Dr Zakir Naik says it for added effect.

All religions are the same and equally dangerous to thoselooking for an exscuse tp perpetrate violence

No, but the religion itself is just as dangerous. People do the killing, not the religion. The Quran calls for killing people who don't believe, the Bible calls for killing people who wear clothes made of two different materials. Both are fucked

exactly

why are there so many sjws out this morning? jesus fuck they're mudslime goatfuckers who refuse to eat bacon. their women are so ugly that they have to cover them up

All the supposed violent passages from the Quran you find online actually come from the Hadith, which are oral traditions that were used and developed as political tools by whatever islamic ruler.

no different from Christianity which had crusaders no different from the IS

Please tell me where you see christians actually killing people for that other than in 3rd world countries in Africa.

Poserfag calling him christian and having not read the bible... smh youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

I didn't say Christians were as dangerous as Muslims. But there's more at play than just religion (political instability and whatnot). The religions themselves are equally good/bad. It depends on who believes and how the use the religion to justify their actions.

it's trolls trolling trolls dude

Complete bullshit. Specific beliefs and doctrines matter. How would someone use Jainism to justify their acts of terror?

>autistic detected
I literally just said I don't give a shit she got egged, these Muslim sluts stare at my gf for how she dresses in my own country.

only the crusades was a defensive reaction to muslims taking Jerusalem, IS is an offensive campaign to kill everyone or convert them dumb shit. Stop using the crusades as some scapegoat for homicidal muslim maniacs

Yeah except Christians haven't acted out by killing in the name of Christianity since the crusades. Islam has killed more than Christians did just this year alone. Fuck off.
>hur durr islam isn't the only bad religion
>I'm sucking a fat nigger dick now

>SEE, YOU DONT KNOW WHERE BEHEADING IS THEREFORE I WIN THIS ARGUMENTS MUSLIMS PEACEFUL CONFIRMED
kill yourself

Christians generally write off those sections of the bible by saying that Jesus gave them a new covenant, so it's not like they're likely to engage in that anytime soon.
Maybe in the middle ages you would've had a point, but right now the only dangerous thing about Christianity is that it is false.
That's far less dangerous than people who are actively working towards the destruction of our people and our way of life.

Bait

>autistic detected
maybe if your wording wasn't terrible I would've understood that.

Maybe you should try talking about something else you fucking autist. Your colleagues most likely think you're a twat.

β€œTo travel in silence (1) by a long and circuitous route (4), to brave the arrows of misfortune (3) and fear neither noose nor fire (6), to play the greatest of all games and win (7), foregoing no expense (5), is to mock the vicissitudes of fate (8) and to gain the keys that will unlock (2) the ninth gate (9).”

lulu.com/us/en/shop/aristide-torchia/the-nine-gates-of-the-kingdom-of-shadows-boris-balkan-version/hardcover/product-21892104.html

amazing, the other user understood it just fine.

Right yeah but that's the thing, all christain countrys are 1st world where only complete idiots would throw away there comfortable lives to go kill niggers, but islam countrys are sandy wastelands, everyone is ignorant due to no education and they have very little to lose, plus they're getting fucked by their government and their oil is being stolen by the west.

The tall problem is that everyone is saying islam is dangerous when what they should be saying is that religion is dangerous

fucking mudslime

fucking nigger, do you understand the difference between christians and muslims?
You wont see niggers beheading jews because they arent christians, that happens nowhere
All there is is fucking sandniggers playing gta irl all over the place, thats why they are more dangerous
Christians mostly evolve, sandniggers stay sandniggers

>dude

>SJW detected

Watch out boys we got a live one

Theology was designed to backtrack science and culture as a means of population control and are still around as a symtom of the greater human condition that is our fear of the unknown.

*mic drop*

le ancient stealing my oil meme

How come Christians can pick and choose from the bible (selling your daughter, rape, stoning your children, insest) but Muslims can't?

Yes both the Bible and Quran have fucked up things in them, but modern people pick and choose. Just curious

why should I give a single fuck about those sand niggers? I don't give a fuck how poor they live. Fuck them and fuck the jews. Fuck the whole middle east. Stay out of my country

what other religion is causing their followers to maim and murder?

religion isn't dangerous. uneducated fucks are dangerous.

If you think all Christian countries are 1st world then you should go back to school.

Nope, Islam is more dangerous. Saying all religions are equal is like saying all sports are equal. No, golf is not as dangerous as football.

SPECIFIC beliefs matter. Believing god wants you to be peaceful and love your neighbor like yourself, is not the same as believing god wants you to cut off alternate hands and feet of those who would corrupt the land.

obviously this, there is no argument to the contrary, people have killed eachother all throughout history, doent matter what for, that isnt the problem.

People only stop killing eachother/commiting crime when they are content and happy like people are in first world countries.

Anyone who thinks Islam specifically is the sole reason for this violence has fucking downsyndrome.

>Disagrees with me
>Must be SJW

Brilliant logic there, bro. If you always think like that, you'll never be wrong!

Same as Christians.

A reminder, Allah the pig was also responsible for Judaism and Christianity.
Terrorism won't end until the whole world drops all these from the desert semitic religions/beliefs.

list me 3rd world christian countries

abortion clinic bombings gay bashing lynching

No I'm just saying if someone I work with went around trying to convince people that Islam is dangerous, we'd just assume they're a dickhead.

Saying Islam is more dangerous... What country first developed nuclear weapons? Who has the largest military in the entire world under the guise of self defense? Who was that country founded by and who runs it? Think before you speak shitlips.

did I say you should care? Just saying the problem is innate human conflict, not the fact they're sand niggers or are islamic

Ethiopia

The christian bible calls for killing too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

There are more than 1000 specific incidents on this list, and nearly 100% of them are done in the same of one specific religion.

like every south american shit hole is christian

OK pal we are talking about religion not politics. Stupid cocksmoker.
>think before you speak m8

Once again, go back to school you incredibly ignorant fuck. Look at Africa and South America.

America gets most of its oil from Canada.

That's like nothing. You people turn small shit into big shit and big shit into small shit

on such a small scale that they're insignificant.

But being a nig and following islam are the number one issues here.

boo hoo she got an egg on her head while the other women without a dumb scarf get acid to the face

No it doesn't. The new testament is the Christian bible. So don't comment on shit you know nothing about.

Yea but those have shitskins you retard

Hey I know that this is the biggest thing at this point in history but look at the past, the Spanish inquisition the salem witch trials, right now its muslims but it may be christians again in the future or any other cult, the pastafarians may declare holy war some day for all we know

someone has angered the Christian..

yeah, and that's a real civilised utopian place right? aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/ethiopia-attack-200-people-dead-100-children-missing-160418045025770.html

lots of black african and latin american countries are majority christians

She deserves it. Kill them all

Just read the Quran and cite passages within it

What about the athiests who have killed almost a billion people in the last 100 yrs?

Yea, but you don't have top worry about me going Charlie Hebdo on everyone faggot

Uh, okay? You said to list 3rd world Christian countries and I did, what fucking difference does it make if they have shitskins lol? Go back to school.

south america

>Orthodox christianity
We got over it

No one can use atheism to justify killing people. That's like saying what about all the killings that have been done by people who have brown hair.

if arabs and africans were all christians they would have done the same thing as well. bad people are bad people.

/thread

Samefag

Don't you realize by saying Islam is just like Christianity you give more power to the people who want to kill us all?
Don't you realize radical Muslims thrive when people are too busy flagelating their own culture to call out theirs?

I'd like to see proof of any killings done in the name of athiesm

Eastern European countries.