Which is worse? Islam or Judaism?

muslims and all their islam ofcourse

JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

ALWAYS BET ON JUDEN

FAGGOT

yes

Jews
Towelheads kill fags
They actively fight the Jewish government that created the Holocaust lie to be in power
They don't have many legit big Jihad groups, ISIS is funded by Obama and Al Qaeda never did 9/11.

Judaism.

Think about it: there are 1,2BN muslims, and by comparison only a handful of jews.

The damage vs demography is undeniable.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with those religions.

Both

Judaism

I don't see the Jews flying planes into buildings, driving trucks over people, immigrating in hordes, mass rapings, shooting up clubs etc....

Judaism.

Get out

fucking jews

Pretzel or Croissant

Oh ? Abracadabra ;)

Btw Judaism ofc.

DEATH TO ISLUM!

it's like cancer v. aids one will kill you the other will ruin/control your life

checked

Jews by far.
Zionist jews are the ones having a pure, anti-multicultural estate, while the rest of the worlds is their shithole in which they threw all the niggers and sandniggers.
Without zionism Middle East would've stayed in Middle East.

why didnt all muslims storm israel ? i dont get it they are all around them ? egypt and jordan tryed and failed and that is it ?

They are basically the same but then so is Christianity.

if only religius people know that

because the are dumber than the jews

they*

well tbh

Israel is the only country thats the balls to shoot these mudslimes dispute the fact theyre jews

Eh i'd say Muslims
Jews are scummy but they don't run kids over with trucks

They're the ones making sure that kids getting run over with trucks can happen.

Good goy, please take this million of refugees as a show of my appreciation.

Judaism because they're behind SJWs,
SJWs are the supporters of shit like "refugees welcome" and the racists in BLM Jews are what make islam a problem
they are the aids that allows mere colds to kill.

Jew hate feels kind of like the gingers have no souls thing. A stupid joke from South Park that turned into a meme then turned into genuine unfounded hate. Pic related.

>ginger detected

its like asking ''what kind of disease would you choose to die from'' faggot

They're more subtle, and more dangerous

Islam is worse in a more immediate and short term sense. It breeds violence but isn't complex and devious like Judaism. Muslims are animals who hate Christians and whites for being powerful, But jews are the ones who advocate for open boarders and turn them further against us. Both groups intend to make the white race pay, but the Jews intend to flood us with dindus and kebab where as the kebab can't think of such complex plans. The problems we have today could be solved best by cutting them at the root, which is Israel and the global Jewish community, but we also have to defend ourselves at the time being from the sandpeople.