Thoughts?

Thoughts?

future single mom

Kill the jew ;) (Yes i know who u are OP.)

I wish them the best of luck, and hope they'll have many black babies in the future!

horrible parenting

kek

Fpbp

>niglips

Absolutely degenerate.

why are you against two happy young lovers, user?

get a rope.

This reminds me of that Google music ad on YouTube with the interracial couple and their black baby lol. It's recent too.

free AIDS

times have changed

Any white chick who dates a "ghetto" black guy is either a slut, or just has some serious daddy issues.

Sometimes zoophilia is wrong....

Slavery was good. Does he call her master?

>ITT

amen

?

Sure glad bestiality is legal wherever she is

underrated post

Two human beings kissing, what's the problem ?

a future single mother

Too bad for her white genes, shame she doesn't respect her light eyes and white features

She's gone now. There is nothing we can do for her.

what!
she could easily catch ebola kissing a monkey

Notice it's in a hut made of sticks

I'm just jealous of the dude, bitch is fine

icky.

kek no

This nigger is fucked,she has psychopath eyes and will likely castrate him if he cheats/wants to break up

when black guys are with white girls it makes me wanna kill myself

WE'RE BEING GENOCIDED BY JEWS PUSHING BLACK MEN TO BREED WITH OUR WHITE WOMEN

REPORT AND SAGE ALL KIKE CUCK THREADS. WHITE GENOCIDE IS HAPPENING.

Yeah. Now being gay is a trend. 12 billion genders every day. Political correctness always makes us reach new lows we never thought we could and feelings are more important than anything else.
Don't even get me started on niggers.

I'm a white cuck married to a blonde white woman. I'm all for black breeding of white women.

There's nothing wrong with black folks because of skin color, it's hip hop culture and gang violence that has hurt black Americans so badly. It certainly isn't the white man. If this kid is an upstanding citizen I see nothing wrong here. If he's a gang banger then fuck him. The level of melanin is the least important thing to a lasting relationship, the most important being shared values.

dumb whore that deserves everything bad coming to her.

calm down. we traded

which, you know is going to happen, for sure

Nigger is going to cheat on her, and she'll have daddy issues so bad it's unreal

Does the file name start with "nig" top kek pure bait

You should get castrated so that your wife can focus all of her sexual needs towards her bulls.

How can someone be so mad over a couple being happy?

it was a good deal

She does that now without me being castrated. Only her black bulls get to fuck her. I only lick them clean, or eat black bull ass.

but black people cant swim