2nd Amendment Rights?

2nd Amendment Rights?
2nd Amendment Rights.

Gotta blast a white cop bruh?

Honestly that is what they are for...so yeah im still pro 2nd ammendment

It's his right as an American to do so, he is part of a well-regulated militia fighting the tyranny of government.

I'm all for the 2nd Amendment, but why would you keep your farm equipment in the house?

Hey yo nigger, nice rifle you got there where'd ya steal it?

one thing these shootings have done is make white guys carrying assault rifles in public seem a little less threatening

Thats a rifle not a cow inseminator, you faggot.

Let's be fair, we all KNOW he bought that thing from a redneck.

>thinking when cops gun down criminals who are trying to harm them or others is tyranny.
TOPKEK

Government and authority in any form is the enemy of the 2nd Amendment.

>limited government

Well in America the government is the people governed, we've just forgotten as a people

>MUH ANARCHY
>MUH GOBERMUNT TRYNA TAKE MY GUNS AND RIGHTS
Nigs get gunned down everyday, cop or no cop.
Quit pretending any social order is bad. If there were no governments you'd be some warlords bitch.

I respect the rights of people who choose to own a gun, but it goes both ways.
Don't get your confederate flag panties up in a bunch when I don't want to have one.

Colion Noir Is my savior

We haven't forgotten as people, the gubment' dun growed out control.

I don't give a shit if someone doesn't wanna own a gun. As long as they don't infringe on my rights to own one.

Most of my group of friends own guns or want to. There's maybe 3 or 4 that don't want to, and their a minority where I live (deep south.) even then, they don't care that we own or carry guns they just personally don't want that responsibility and danger on them. which I can respect.

Yeah he is a pretty onto it guy.

You idiots ever wonder if this isn't some shit a bunch of dudes in the illuminati sitting around some round table orchestrated just to get us all riled up to do nothing? Because it's not like you dipshits ever do anything about it. You don't vote. The same congressmen sit in office for years and years and they've somehow convinced you it was Obama's fault and you believe it because he's a nigger? They'll just sit back hoping we'll continue bitching and not changing anything until the day comes when we can't because they've cucked everyone into giving up their weapons and we're living in a police state for real. All this is just a ploy. Haven't any of you dilweeds ever read 1984?

When I lived in the south I didn't dare mention the fact that I didn't own or want to own a gun.
Every single time it was a barrage of question why and half-insults, and a lot of times these people are just as bad as the anti-gun SJWs.

There can be some bad apples here. Especially about guns and personal liberties. But usually my and my friends are pretty chill with people no matter their stance on guns until they start attacking us or our rights.

I'm not pointing blame but it might've been how you phrased it, I know a lot of people who have great ideas and opinions on things but explain their point so badly they look like neanderthals doing it.

But we did, Because we let grow to such is proof in of itself

Antique farm equipment, at that.