BRUCE

BRUCE

HEAD ON DOWN TO CHUCK E. CHEESE FOR ALL YOU CAN EAT PIZZA AND BEER FOR 17.95

EXPERIENCE THE ENDLESS ARCADE GAMES

AGHHHHHHHHH

Why is he wearing Iron man's suit?

that scene nearly broke the entire movie

it was literally CW tier

yeah... except.... who was that guy? What did he have to do with the plot? Marvel would do that at the end of the movie? they wouldn't really introduce that character without them having a movie....

WHO IS THAT FUCKING GUY, Batman sees that guy, and it's never really addressed.

It's like Superman seeing his dead dad on a mountain...

I hope the director's cut shows that.

Is he prometheus or the darkness? That symbolism doesn't even make sense. He's an angel, or the devi, or the human/titan from the greek mythos.

The light around him represents holiness, but it can be deceptive, a beautiful lie.
Creating a movie is basically that, lying to the audience to make them believe what they see onscreen is real.

Yeah, that was what Inception was about. Making a movie. But, the problem I had was with the pictures cross-symbolism. I get the troll of looking at shitty are and making it deeper, but that was getting tooooooo dank for me.

>Funeral that makes Bruce lose his fate on humanity
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Next time baby.

The first dream, during which the funeral takes place, represents the birth of Batman.
>Bruce's parents are buried next to each other (sex)
>Little Bruce runs away (sperm)
>falls down a hole (vagina)
>into a dark cave (womb)
>bats lift him up towards the light (birth)
The bats literally give birth to Batman as he is born from inside the earth to fight the man born from the sky.

>in the dream they took me into the light, a beautiful lie
He became disenchanted with the Batman because he felt powerless that he couldn't save everyone, and that there's no inherent good in people.
>Criminals are like weeds.

>fails to explain meaning of the nonsense-phrase "lose his fate on humanity"
>adds more layers of gobbledygook

GIT

Holy shit it's uncanny.

I unironically enjoyed the film, but thought that jarring part was goddamn awful. Same with the dream where Batman fights those devil things in the desert. Those were the only things I didn't like about the film.

Kek'd

Meant to reply to you senpai

....its the flash....seriously?

Politically correct Flash.

good filename

How could you enjoy the film with only one ron?

ron?

He literally explained you cuck...do you need spoonfeeding, its not that hard to get.

Batflek became disillusioned with his conviction...no good guy stayed good...robin killed, he lost faith in the goodness of humanity, thats why he goes around killing and branding criminals after years.

But after supes death, he is redeemed, and has faith that humanity may have a modicum of inherit goodness (the whole speech at the end)

Are you telling me Chuck E. Cheese really has this deal now? Or is it the price in some weird unexplained parallel future? Why am I asleep?

>unironically

I haven't been scared witless by pizza animatronics in a coon's age. I hope futuredreamflash isn't jerking us around.

Just finished my first BvS viewing, doubt directors cut can really fix what's broken with this movie unfortunately. I liked it but there's too many flaws for it to be considered good

Anyone got the CIA version with the accompanying Vocaroo voiceover?