So ive been thinking alot lately about Overwatch

So ive been thinking alot lately about Overwatch.

Im thinking about buying it but im not sure, id buy it for ps4. Thats why im not sure! Is it worth to buy for the ps4? Is controlling it still feeling good?

Convince me or not, your call anons.

(I cant run it on pc thats why ps4, yes im a faggot)

lol console overwatch

I use on pc and it's a great game
heard it's shit on consoles tho

It's a console FPS of course it's going to play like a cripple on an ice rink

PC or bust. you are shooting yourself in the foot if you buy it on console. pretty sure PC has a much larger player base too, and it's way easier to control

Don't get it on console. Get a PC, faggot.

I got bored of it in 48 hours, because every person was 50x better than me. I don't know if you would have the same results.

Console overwatch is shit, i hate having to use my voice to communicate online.

I made the mistake of downloading the beta on ps4 when it was available. I would not recommend. The game is teash in the first place but even worse if an experience on console

Alright, i guess ill save the money for a new pc then.

Thank you all.

Sell your plebstation and it's games

That's reasonable, just remember that you can get the full game for $40 regularly. There's a $60 version, but the only thing it gets you is a bunch of exclusive character skins.

But the price point is routinely lower than most games, which is fantastic.

Probably wont get much for it.

I got DS2 and 3, Battlefield 4, Hardline, Dying Light, The Order: 1886, Need for Speed, Bloodborne, Destiny, CoD Shit Ops 3, The Last Of Us Remastered.

That's not bad. Put it all up on craigslist or something, you should get a solid budget. If you're smart about it, 500 bucks will get you an solid gaming rig (especially if you build it yourself). I can't guess at how much you'll get for that bunch of games and associated console, but I expect it'll be a big chunk of that 500.

Mouse and keyboard are always going to be at least a LITTLE better. That said I'll get high as fuck, plug in a controller (on PC) so I can lean back and play against AI. Still a fucking blast. You don't have to be high either. If I really just don't feel like trying, AI + controller are a good time. If you can do PC, if not console is probably alright

You can't be serious? Thats like saying when you feel like having some fun you cut off your legs and do a cross country marathon

It sucks bad on every platform

Yeah well if i buy a pc ill buy a good one instantly, so i dont have to worry for some years.

Probably one with the 1080 if not just 980.

I will see to that once i have 1.500 - 2.000 bucks gathered.

downgrading from a 1080 to a 980 is pretty big. Maybe down to a 1060 if budget is limited. AMD is always a good option too

holy get

Budget probably wont be limited i just wouldve to wait longer and work a little more.

But im not sure if i can be that patient haha

i play on ps4 and it's okay.

its a lot of fun when you get a good team going but if you solo-cue, you end up with a lot of cancer.

controls aren't an issue for me. but i only play on consoles so i'm used to twin sticks