I go to a top-rated art school. Ask me anything

I go to a top-rated art school. Ask me anything.

pic is not of me

you realize youre worthless ?

Then post some of your Art, lets see if you're actually worth it.

Well we'll see after graduation.

this

are you currently in education, if so what do you study and how well regarded is the institution you attend?

draw me an elephent. You have 2 minutes

one commission I did recently

I was going to ask how often you hear "well that degree is worthless", but this answered my question.

By the way, to the person who said how worthless OP will be, there are huge fields that artists can work in that pay tons of money. Cartoons, movies, advertising, packaging, product design, labeling, etc. You can say it's worthless, but it's working on billions of people.

mediocre at best tbh

sorry I used paint and had no reference enjoy

what kind of art?
has making your hobby the daily grind dulled your enthusiasm for it?

That's some good traditional work there. Nice range of value.
What'chu got?

i like it, the eerieness of the trees are particularly nice

I'm currently going into animation. And no, not really, but it sure as hell is a ton of work

thanks I guess but honestly I could of done better myself

nuffing on me but the shed needs better working on with shading but love the trees

the tree is good but the open door looks wrong

i think the shed looks a little bit rushed but it looks good

Animation? Fuck yeah man, traditional or digital?

How much do your parents hate you OP?

I'm taking a computer animation course this fall

Do you know your way to the dole office?

thats cool
could you give me some advice on getting into animation? I wanna start making youtube pop science videos but i have no artistic background

they love me and support me in all that I do.

What specifics are you interested in for digital? Actual animation, modeling, texturing, etc?

How do you make a Cinnamon Dolce Latte?

For those kinds of videos, just learn animation software. Flash animation's a good start, there are plenty of helpful tutorials online.

Actual animation; I'll be exposed to all different approaches in the coming year

carefully

Cool. Done any traditional? Took three semesters of animation and traditional was the most work by far.

No, aside from flipbooks I made in 3rd grade lol. I've mainly done digital work.

thanks user

thanks, that's an interesting comment

Gotcha, well I implore you to look into film, photography and 2D design if you haven't. More background and knowledge of other material will help you get hired after graduation.

>I go to a top-rated art school.
why should i care? there are thousands and thousands of you and most of you suck. produce a masterpiece and then we talk. stop enjoying yourself in the mirror and get to work. you are nothing yet.

thanks, will take note user :)